Report dated 04/06/2011

Whether you have seen Moon or not, I think most punters here know that she's incredible. But I just have to say it again, Moon is incredible !

Whenever I'm down and troubled, all I have to do is to pay her a visit, and she'll fix my mood !

Not feeling particularly happy lately because of the Rossi issue, so I felt I needed Moon to cheer me up, and she didn't disappoint last night !

Everytime I see Moon, I never cease to be amazed how good she is. Just like fine wine, she just gets better by the day. Always cheerful, always naughty, always professional with your pleasure in mind.

Her face is always a knock-out for me, naughty but nice, still beats the rest in a line-up. Her skin is second to none, as smooth as the best girls I've seen, only porcelain can be used to describe it. Her body is still well toned and well proportioned, oooohhh ! I'm drooling again ! Small A+ cups with delicious pink nipples ! I asked her how she managed to keep them pink, she said she had to watch out for punters who would get carried away and pinched them. Ouch ! how cruel ! She said that's why nipples would turn black overtime. Her pussy is still one of the most alluring, demanding attention ! Even Bro IExperiment had to break his rules of never go down on a girl ! Haha. Her art of fornication is just unrivaled !

I'm not gonna repeat what we've done last night, but I'll copy my previous report on her for those who haven't read it here !

[Quote} wilisno Thursday, November 25, 2010, 5:40pm

99 Premium Members

Posts: 2,208 So much had been said about Moon in other reports, I became so curious about this girl that I made it my ultimate mission to meet her.

I finally got a one hour booking with her just before she went on this little break. I must admit that there's not a dull moment with this girl right from the get go. If there is such thing as a Coitus Olympic, Moon's skill level must be of gold medalist material.

She's a stunner to start with, and once in the room, she made me feel like she had known me all her life, that made our communications so easy and relaxed, both serious ones and naughty ones. Everything she did exceeded my expectations of her. Besides all her excellent skills, her uncanny sensitivities still bewilders me even now.

When we were in doggy position, most girls will just crouch on all four and leave it to you to labour away, but Moon would move back and forth and rock smootly from side to side to meet up with your motions seamlessly. And when I was at the edge and about to tip over, she cried out: " Oh, I can feel it, I can feel it, oh, oh, It's a lot, it's a lot." For a moment, I thought my condom was missing in action, but I was too busy to contemplate that issue further. Boy! I doubt if anyone could hold back on those remarks at that moment, I couldn't.

I just have to tell her what Big Arnold (the Terminator) would say: I'll be back.

The condom was intact after all.