Thread: Claire - New Korean beauty with very tight pussy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Claire - New Korean beauty with very tight pussy

Initially, I wanted to book Sky or Cindy today, but found that both girls did not turn up. Receptionist recommended a new girl, Claire, who has got many good comments from customers. I checked the Forum and found that she recently got a good AR. Decided to try her and made a booking.

When I saw Claire, she is exactly as described in the AR. Her face is very pretty. She has snow white skin. not tall, about 1.6m tall. Her boobs not big as mentioned. She definitely looks very young, like in early 20's.

Inside the room, I saw her pink nipples, very sexy. Her boobs look nice, even a bit small, but natural, which is better than faked boobs (by many K-girls). She showered with me. I like her good services and attitude. She is really open and we talked a lot before we went to bed.

She gave standard services, but her suckings done really well. My dick erected strongly after her CBJ and she showed a big surprise as my dick appeared big to her. She thought only Caucasians have big dicks. To get her pussy accustomed to my dick, she started first with cowgirl. She moaned softly at this stage.

After I changed to mish position, I gave her strong poundings for about 15 min. As reported by the other bro, her pussy is definitely small. With my bigger banana, she moaned louder and louder. In the end, my dick could not hold any longer. I shot the whole load inside her pussy. With such a tight pussy, I also believe that she did not work in this industry for a long time.

Claire is very polite and gentle. I also did not feel that she has the Korean princess syndromes.

She is definitely nice. However, I might not see her again as my major targets are still Sky and Cindy. Just having a close watch on when these two beauties will work again.

I'm sure with your bigger banana, all pussies will be very tight !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I'm sure with your bigger banana, all pussies will be very tight !

Cheers
    Bro. Ahlungor,

U definitely sound very humourous.

My problem is that often the girls do not have large size condom and hence need to use medium or small sizes. This made my banana a painful banana. Pity me.

Many girls would not want to serve me due to my bigger banana (too hard job) in my next booking for them. There are always 2 sides of a coin. A good thing might not be good all the times.