Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweety - Pretty sweet massage from a pretty sweet girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar

Red face Sweety - Pretty sweet massage from a pretty sweet girl

OK, so one thing I really like about Linda is that she really tries hard to run a great little massage shop in the middle of the city. Since she has come back from her big holiday overseas, she has made a lot of changes to the staff and generally how the shop is run - all for the better. It's the little things that she notices and the suggestions that she listens to. For example, she has robes in each of the rooms now for the punters to wear if they want to grab a shower. Something small, but a nice touch. Also, they aren't using oil for part 2 anymore, it's like this lotion that actually feels great and is easy to wash off in the shower after.

Anyway, onto the AR. The nice thing about coming in today was that I was greeted at reception by Sweety, who was wearing this tight, little black dress. Now I must admit, I do have a soft spot for girls who wear little black dresses. I can safely say that Sweety fills her dress out quite nicely. Now Sweetie is a size 8, Asian sizes, maybe a 6 or 7 Aussie size. Her breasts are a D cup Asian size and about C cup Aussie size. Anyway, Sweety is as sweet as her name sounds. She's only about 150cm tall so she is one short, cute, stacked girl.

Sweety starts off the massage quite light. Almost like she's a little nervous but as she warms up, the massage gets firmer and she uses her elbows brilliantly. Linda mentions in her thread that she has gotten someone in to train the girls a bit better on the massage part of it and I believe her. Sweetie's massage was quite pleasant and worked out some kinks. I was pretty relaxed throughout the whole event so I didn't actually chat much. If that was Sweety's standard no talk run-of-the mill massage service, I can't wait until I start charming her a little! As it was, I was so relaxed from the back rub, I almost forgot that there was going to be more going on. Sweety massaged down my butt and legs and I have to say, she really is quite thorough. Seriously, I almost fell asleep. She has nice hands

Onto part 2... Sweety is pretty good at her timing. Her massage was just enough and when she took off her dress, wow. Nice rack! Young, firm body - can't ask for much more. Sweety's body slide is quite nice, I loved the feel of her firm breasts on my back. My only suggestion for her is that she has a think about doing some kisses from the back of the neck down to the spine. It would really make a big difference. Oh and before I forget, she left her underwear on. Honestly, I couldn't care less if she did, she was pretty cute in her black underwear. I love a little bit of mystery sometimes.

Sweety asks me to flip over (which didn't take long). I loved watching her slide her breasts up and down my body and she gave me a little Spanish. When she got close, I was struck by how pretty she is. It took a little while but that's just me lately. Sweety had some pretty good HJ technique. She used both hands and switched them pretty often, between rubbing the balls or nipples and stroking me at the same time. I absolutely exploded right at the end and before long, I was showering again.

Linda was in the office when I got back so it was really nice catching up with her. She has a few specials going on right now like loyalty cards. It's $120 for 60 mins for the first 5 visits then $80 for the 6th visit. Linda got the girls to say hi as well and I must say guys, she's done a great job with hiring! Neimi's got some bolt-ons so she's a D cup now and the other girls were all very very beautiful - and I'm one picky bloke right now... I'm going to have to go through them one by one again

Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    OK, Neimi's got some bolt-ons so she's a D cup now and the other girls were all very very beautiful - and I'm one picky bloke right now... I'm going to have to go through them one by one again
    Thanks brother Jelly,

Great to see that you are back at Silver Fox supporting my little sister. And thanks for verifying that Sweety is indeed a C-D Cups, I think I will see her shortly!!

And Wow, Wow, Wow!! Neimi has now enhanced her body with a pair of D Cups, so may be I need to check her out too, surely this time I can do a proper Spanish and Cum of Tits rather than cum on ass. Hopefully her tits job are done well and not too tight and hard!

What do you think of the $40 discount on the 6th visit? personally I don't think it sounds inviting or even a good deal. Full price for the first 5 times, it's not gonna to attrack too many new or repeated customers, may be a simple $10 to $15 off the first visit will be more effective. Or she can take a leaf out of 45George's book: Full price on 1st visit, then give the customer a voucher of some sort and then give a $20 off on the next visit (all based on the hourly special of $120). I think people are more likely to go for the second time rather than wait for the 6th.

Just my two cents,

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks brother Jelly,

Great to see that you are back at Silver Fox supporting my little sister. And thanks for verifying that Sweety is indeed a C-D Cups, I think I will see her shortly!!

And Wow, Wow, Wow!! Neimi has now enhanced her body with a pair of D Cups, so may be I need to check her out too, surely this time I can do a proper Spanish and Cum of Tits rather than cum on ass. Hopefully her tits job are done well and not too tight and hard!

What do you think of the $40 discount on the 6th visit? personally I don't think it sounds inviting or even a good deal. Full price for the first 5 times, it's not gonna to attrack too many new or repeated customers, may be a simple $10 to $15 off the first visit will be more effective. Or she can take a leaf out of 45George's book: Full price on 1st visit, then give the customer a voucher of some sort and then give a $20 off on the next visit (all based on the hourly special of $120). I think people are more likely to go for the second time rather than wait for the 6th.

Just my two cents,

Cheers

She's considering a $10 return special first punt back for regulars but don't hold me to it... along with the loyalty card. Also, she hasn't upped her prices either. Works for me since I am already a regular. Every 6th visit at $80, awesome...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    only problem is not every bro can afford to have a loyalty card in their wallet.

and wow neimi has bolt ons! d's at that! cant quite picture it! I loved her just the way she was!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    only problem is not every bro can afford to have a loyalty card in their wallet.

and wow neimi has bolt ons! d's at that! cant quite picture it! I loved her just the way she was!
    She has a folder at the front desk asnd it's alphabetized, ROFL... And Neimi's looking hot mate... HOT...

Sweety - Pretty sweet massage from a pretty sweet girl .sexy body hot girls
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

HOT HOT HOT Sweety working SUNDAY
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

sweet

I just had a session with Sweety. All I can say is...legendary!

Sweety is good ML
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Special Girls Sweety
    Natural beauty, big breasts, hot girl

Hmmm, after all of the white meat I've been eating lately, I think something a little spicier is in order...

DSC_0268_??.jpg

Natural Beautiful ,D cup sexy~!!@@
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

DSC_0277_副本.jpg

Naughty cute
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    DSC_0277_副本.jpg

Naughty cute
    Hey, Foxy, nice photos, but no point unless you also tell us the name of the girls in each photo !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has a folder at the front desk asnd it's alphabetized, ROFL... And Neimi's looking hot mate... HOT...
    Wait, are you saying SF has a book of all its ML's photos? Does it show face as well as body? Because being a face guy this would be perfect for me!

Do other shops have their own folders as well?

Those are photos of Sweety. SF has a book of all of the cards of the regulars - except mine coz mine's in my wallet. Bro, the girls in there are pretty and they're nice part 1, nice part 2. No extras though but the girls in SF are open to a little direction. Linda is really focused on making sure you have a good time. She's a babe too so feel free to flirt with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Those are photos of Sweety. SF has a book of all of the cards of the regulars - except mine coz mine's in my wallet. Bro, the girls in there are pretty and they're nice part 1, nice part 2. No extras though but the girls in SF are open to a little direction. Linda is really focused on making sure you have a good time. She's a babe too so feel free to flirt with her.
    I've seen a few girls in SF but apart from Kitty I'm just not that into the other ones. e.g. albee and sweety. I'm sure they're great but not for me. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Skepti10 View Post
    I've seen a few girls in SF but apart from Kitty I'm just not that into the other ones. e.g. albee and sweety. I'm sure they're great but not for me. Any recommendations?
    Tina is beautiful and has a great body, young and innocent but not very skillful . Great friendly attitude though.

Cheers

What are the benefits of them keeping your card (I'm guessing it's your business card)??

Quote Originally Posted by Skepti10 View Post
    I'm into lean girls too. Kitty for sure but Neimi's nice as well. Albee almost looks too skinny for me to like but then again, I may change my mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast