Thread: Cindy

Banned

Wink Cindy

It was last Wednesday and I was told by the MOC agency that a new very cute girl had just arrived in town. It was her first day in Sydney. Wow...I was in luck again. The agency informed me that if I was interested in meeting her, I could see her at 7.30pm after she had some dinner. After hearing this, I told them that I would definitely turn up to meet this super cute girl.

She came in wearing a white shirt over a short black dress and introduced herself as Cindy. When I saw her, she definitely had the ‘cute’ factor. She was very young just like a teenager. Her face was very sweet looking and no doubt cute. I asked her if she had just turned 18 and she gave me a gorgeous smile and said “you really think I’m 18”. My response was that “yes aren’t you?” She told me her age but I was just thinking to myself, oh my God, she is such a sweetie. If it meant going to hell for being with such a sweet cute pure young girl then let it be. I was with Cindy and I was going to be her first man in Sydney. I was excited!

Cindy is a small girl with long flowing hair. When she removed her clothes, I saw her small body frame. She had good sized breasts (C size) which were all natural. Her English is good and there was no problem conversing with her.

We hoped in together for a shower where we washed and kissed each other. After a few minutes in the shower, we dried up and proceeded to the bedroom where we lay naked on the bed talking to each other and getting to know each other. We kissed and cuddled each other and then I moved my right hand down towards her pussy and slowly began massaging it. After some minutes had passed, I then moved position so I could face Cindy head on and see her small gorgeous body lying in front of me as I did my magic on her pussy. Her body started to move and tremble. She was moaning and groaning as she was getting more worked up. It was time to switch sides again and move to my right in order to get my friend closer to her face. She took him into her mouth and slowly pleasured him while my left hand in turn pleasured her pussy.

My friend was receiving satisfying massage from Cindy so it was time to explore some positions which we did. Just seeing her in doggie style with a tight butt was just amazing when facing towards the mirror. Cindy is a bit of a screamer and certainly got a bit wet during the whole process. We gave each other pleasure and in the end, I came onto her stomach. What I liked about Cindy was that she didn’t run away as soon as I came in the missionary position but instead lay there for a while as we stared into each other’s eyes and chatted again. I told her that we should have a quick shower together before someone comes knocking on the door and she reluctantly followed me into the bathroom. I had the feeling that she wanted to stay there chatting but I couldn't stay longer. After cleaning each other, we got dressed but still continued to chat until it was time to go home.

Cindy is such an amazing girl. She giggles and laughs with the cutest smile you could see in a girl. She’s like a girlfriend that you feel so comfortable that you wouldn’t want to leave her even if there was an earthquake outside. Just when I was about to leave, her mum called to check if she was alright in Sydney. Well, I really wanted to say hi to her mum and inform her what a wonderful and cute daughter she had but I couldn’t. To me, she was a cute angel that had just fallen out of heaven straight into my arms. How does that song go “send me an angel, send me an angel, right now, right now”. She was my angel that Wednesday night.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How much do they pay ya to write their reviews bra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yaminkim View Post
    How much do they pay ya to write their reviews bra
    He's not the only one on this forum who promotes certain shops for 'benefits'.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    That is 13 reviews done by CuteGuy now!, all for MOC ...
    http://forum.aus99.com/search.php?searchid=1182519
    I think they were all positive also.

Banned
    You guys crack me up. Remember Rule 8 of this forum guys!!!

For your information, I don't get paid to write after reports on MOC girls. I see their girls and just write it as I see it. If you guys have a problem with my reviews I'm not asking you to read them. On the other hand, you can book the girl and provide your own after report review if you desire.

Let me make a valid point here. There are some punters who are regulars to certain establishments and they rarely post any reviews on girls. At least I make the effort to inform fellow punters what to expect when they see girls at some places and it's not always to do with MOC.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You guys crack me up. Remember Rule 8 of this forum guys!!!

For your information, I don't get paid to write after reports on MOC girls. I see their girls and just write it as I see it. If you guys have a problem with my reviews I'm not asking you to read them. On the other hand, you can book the girl and provide your own after report review if you desire.

Let me make a valid point here. There are some punters who are regulars to certain establishments and they rarely post any reviews on girls. At least I make the effort to inform fellow punters what to expect when they see girls at some places and it's not always to do with MOC.

somehow very hard to believe MOC still provides good service ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    He is not a paid reviewer.

But at least he reviews instead of trolling!

And I believe that MOC provide no guarantee of servive these days. That's why I don't go there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    He is not a paid reviewer.
    You are obviously the expert on this subject...