Thread: HOSHI, and some other bits and pieces

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

HOSHI, and some other bits and pieces

This is my first proper AR. I've been regularly reading on this forum for the last couple of years and it's probably about time I give something back.

To give some context, I thought I should just start with a somewhat brief history of my punting history. You can skip this and the subsequent three paragraphs if you're not interested. I've had a gf who doesn't really like sex for the last decade, which is ok with me cos I love her regardless. However when we had fights, I would come to this forum to read about and fantasise about the experiences with these gorgeous girls everyone talk about. Usually it would just end with the fantasising, but when we couldn't reach the end of these fights for days and days, I felt like I needed some GFE to give me comfort. These have previously ended in two sessions with Veronica at M8, Moon at 5 Star and then Chika at Ginza.

The first 1.5 hour session with Veronica at the M8 was simply amazing. I can still remember the sensation of her wet pussy against my thighs, and her nipples between my butt line. And such a pretty face sucking on my bro with plenty of eye contact. Speechless. However I felt that the 30 minutes in the bath at the end of the session was not really for me. It was just all talk which you don't really have to do at a RnT joint. Few days later, I went for the 0.5 hour session to see which bits of the session would be cut in the shorter time period. She was happy to see me again, but she wasn't really into it that day, and she was crying and said she wanted to quit when I went in. She still gave the same high standard session as last time, but it was shower by yourself (which is fair enough given the shorter time). The disappointing thing was that she didn't allow kissing with me, which she allowed a little bit the previous time. The reviews that I read about her said that they kissed for so long during the session, so I felt a bit rejected. Plus it felt like she was wasting time at the start with all the crying. Her techniques were unforgettably brilliant so if anyone can suggest a good RnT girl like her that is around at the moment, I would be much obliged.

Then I stepped up to FS category with the legendary Moon at 5 star about a year later. I was broke so I opted with the 30 minute session. It was the days before the penthouse was set up so she was still at the Woolloomooloo place. After waiting for 40 minutes (even though I had a booking), Moon came out. She is not the prettiest girl on the planet, but she is like the best ever girl next door, and her techniques were beyond this world. The catbath, DDs and BBBJs that everyone raved about was all true. She knew all the right spots. Plus she made you feel like she is your GF with her playfulness, eye contact and the shower together. The embarrassing thing for me was that I just couldn't hold it and came pretty early during the cowgirl and didn't get to experience the other positions. The only real disappointment was that she didn't want to kiss that day. I felt a bit rejected that two girls in a row didn't want to kiss. I would love to see her again some day though.

Then came my 0.5 hour session with Chika last year. She allowed me to DFK during sex which was a big plus, but she kept getting the tissue out during BBBJ which was a bit of a turn off. [FYI, I took good care to wash my bro as cleanly as possible so it couldn't have been that bad. We also didn't shower together, not sure if it was because of time constraints]. The biggest letdown, and I feel like a dick to say this, was that my chest was probably as big as hers. Previous to this punt, I thought I wouldn't mind how big a girl's breast was, but it turned out that when it's flat, it don't really do it for me. She is a great J girl with an awesome personality who will put in a lot of effort, so I feel so sorry for feeling this way. After all, she can't really control how big her breasts end up to be, and she should be commended for not rushing to an implant. What she doesn't have with her body, she more than covers for it with her effort. All in all the whole experience felt a bit distanced to me because of various factors, but it was still good sex. Anyone who is not like me would absolutely find her perfect.

So it came clear to me that the things that I look for are passionate DFKs, GFEs, BBBJ, and a reasonable size breast (not too big but at least something got to be there). And for the first time ever, I was able to get all of this. This was from Hoshi. Unlike the last few times, I opted to go with the hour session. I thought that there isn't much GFE to be gained with a short session, and this probably was right.

I went into the room, paid Wilson, and there was a beautiful girl in a sexy lingerie. The session started with a hug and a kiss, which developed into a wonderfully passionate DFK. She was already more affectionate than any other girls I've ever seen! Few minutes later we took each other's clothes off, and the body that was revealed was so perfect. We made a dash to the bathroom, showered together which involved more DFKs, and we washed each other. By the time we got back to the room, 15 minutes had already passed. We continued with more DFK, and then it was onto bed. She gave me a catbath, which led to a wonderful BBBJ. There was no eye contact during this, but it still felt really good. More DFK and catbath followed, followed by a more sensual BBBJ. She was good. She was really responsive to my touches of her nipples, pussy and the clit, which I have to admit is probably not the best in the world, but she still made an effort to make me feel good about it.

Then on came the dom. We started with the cowgirl, followed by the mish and the doggie. After I came, we continued with more DFK for probably 10-20 more minutes. Boy, this girl sure loves to kiss! My bro revived during this time, and she gave me a wonderful BBBJ for the remainder of the session. I couldn't CIM because I only had 4 hours sleep the previous night and was kinda tired, and my bro was too sensitive after coming only a few minutes ago. However she put in a real effort. We then dashed to the shower again, washed each other, back to the room to put our clothes back on, and finished with more DFK. She gave me a final kiss and a hug when saying goodbye.

All in all it was the best session of my life. There was not much talk, she seemed a bit shy (I'm not that talkative anyway so I don't mind), but there were lots of kisses and she really felt like the gf I never had. An hour session with someone like Moon at the 5 star penthouse could possibly top this (if she allows me to kiss next time), but this one definitely involved a lot of DFK and GFE, enough to make me happy. And all this for $160 is more than good value. She is definitely a gem, and I would love to see her again when the right opportunity comes!

One last thing is the female owner? (does she co-own the place with Wilson?) that opens the doors is so hot!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Good first review Junkvacuum and exactly how i feel about Hoshi.

As she had seen me before she was more relaxed the last time I saw her, greeting me like a long lost friend- really genuine
    Definitely from Japan as we discussed her education and family there.
    Probably isn't much more I can add from my original post, I am happy to keep seeing her, but
    maybe I shouldn't as much as I don't want to become too attached. Her Gfe is amazing

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=hoshi

That was Yuki and yes she is very cute.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Good first review Junkvacuum and exactly how i feel about Hoshi.

As she had seen me before she was more relaxed the last time I saw her, greeting me like a long lost friend- really genuine
    Definitely from Japan as we discussed her education and family there.
    Probably isn't much more I can add from my original post, I am happy to keep seeing her, but
    maybe I shouldn't as much as I don't want to become too attached. Her Gfe is amazing

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=hoshi

That was Yuki and yes she is very cute.

Haha yea her GFE is amazing. I'm scared to see her again which is ironic because I want to!

Alright, if you've discussed it with her then I'll redact it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report bro. Hoshi is so sweet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Junkvacuum thanks for your detailed report on your exploits and final session with Hoshi.

Interesting to note what you said about Chicka and the tissues, that definitely was not my experience with her.

Yes she has small breasts but she is still very sexy IMHO and I am also a "larger breast fan".
    However I have learnt through the years that breast size, whilst visually pleasing, does not necessarily translate in sensitivity and good performance.

Banned
    Top report mate ... cheers