Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YUKANA - My first experience at Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)

YUKANA - My first experience at Ginza

Hello to all fellow punters, this is my first AR, so please forgive me if is not up to the standard of the senior “members” of this wonderful Forum

First of all i wish really to thank everybody that takes the time to share their experiences and provide useful tips; i have been reading this forum a lot and collect information on where to punt and what to expect from the different venues
    After reading so many enthusiastic reports regarding GINZA i decided to give it a try

Initially i tried unsuccessfully to book the mighty Toshika but we she was gone before i could test all the great reviews on her; then i read amazing reports on YUKANA so i decided that she would be my first Ginza girl
    Before going in the details of the experience just let me give a little bit contexts in regards of what are my preferences. I am European Caucasian, but i have discovered the delights of Asian women since i moved for work in Thailand first and finally here in Sydney. My idea of beauty moved from a typical European cliché(tall blonde blue eyes big boobs) to a more “sophisticated” Asian cliché (cute and shy, well proportioned, milky white soft skin etc). In Sydney i have been lucky enough to meet many Korean beautiful girls, mostly students who came here to learn some English, and this really made me to completely ignore any Caucasian girl and devote my attentions to Korean-Japanese only. While i had numerous success with Korean girls i didn’t get the opportunity to extend my knowledge about the Japanese market..so GINZA sounded as a good opportunity

Ok, now straight to the action
    I booked YUKANA for 45 minutes, reading the ARs on her i was expecting a young cute Japanese girl with a fit tight body and a bubbly personality. After meeting her i can absolutely confirm that she has a funny/bubbly personality, a great desire to please, a lovely attitude and good skills. To be honest the look is not exactly what i was expecting, she is not my ideal of beauty, and frankly if it wasn’t for the reports i would have not booked her
    I am glad i did it, since the experience was rewarding and enjoyable, not only for the sex, but for the fun we had during the whole session. Initially it ought 45 minutes would be more than enough for a sex intercourse with a WL, but the time flew and i wish i had at least 30 more minutes for a second round.
    Once in the room, we had a quick chat and then we moved to the shower room where she asked me if i preferred to have a shower alone or together with her...well tough choice...what do you think was my answer? We soap each other’s body thoroughly and started DFK and sensual touching and rubbing and stroking while showering...it was extremely hot, not the water..the situation, and i was tempted to continue the whole session in the shower. Yukana asked me if she could lick all over my body..other tough choice...how cute :-)
    She started BBJ and it was very gentle, slow but extremely sweet and enjoyable. I am a DTBBJ lover, to me any sex without BBJ is worthless, i adore the look of my cock in a sweet girl’s mouth and looking at her tongue going up and down. Yukana is definitively good at BBJ, different techniques, lots of saliva; she doesn’t hurry the action with frantic pumping or handjob, it gives you time to enjoy the action at the point that you want it never finish. I was tempted to continue the BBJ for the whole session and to come in her mouth, but i am not a selfish guy so i thought i should give her back some of the same pleasure. Is used my accomplished oral techniques and she was extremely respondent, and even if it was fake it was so nice to hear her moaning and holding my hand tight when she was experiencing pleasure. After a while she politely asked me to penetrate her...how cute again :-)
    She took the initiative and went into cowgirl, i was rock hard and it was nice to hear the magic words: “My good is so hard , it feels so good”; again regardless if it is tru or not it is always great for a man’s ego to hear these words. After few minutes of “standard cowgirl” we went into my signature “bouncing cowgirl” action...it was sexy and funny and we were both enjoying at the point that we went on for a good10 minutes without stopping, until we both get breathless. “Bouncing cowgirl” requires a lot of pelvic swinging and strength on arms, tights etc...but it is well rewarding. We then realized that the time was already up...wow so fast, so i had to come quickly. We keep the cowgirl position but we she started a “regular” grinding motion, that fully stimulated my cock and her clit, she went blank for few seconds and she had to stop because she told she came, after that was finally time for me to come. She took my com off and she looked with surprise at the amount of cum she milked out of me, then she giggled and said “i think i got every single drop”..how cute :-)

CONCLUSIONS;
    EXPERIENCE: Very enjoyable with a girl that treats you as a real boyfriend, has a funny and bubbly personality and is really eager to please; but not something to be considered memorable

VALUE FOR MEONEY: YES...130$ for DTBBJ, catbath, DATY, DFK, GFE and sex...what do you want more?

LOOKS: Well..she is not a stunner, not exactly my ideal of beauty, i wish her body was firmer, her skin softer...but this is my personal view. I like k-dolls type of girls and she is definitely not, but she has the cutest smile

Sorry for this long AR, i promise next time i will be less talkative.
    If you brothers have any good suggestion for a young k-doll or a Japanese kawaii princess that fits into my ideals of beauty , i would be happy to know
    Ciao

If you are interested, here it is the link to my report on GoldenFlower where i compared the experience with Ginza

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-is-the-winner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maxpunter, thanks for your decriptive and detailed report which must have taken you a long time to write. It covered most of the issues in great detail. An excellent job for your first post.
    The only improvement I would suggest is to give a bit more quantitative detail about her height, boob size, shaved/hair bush and your perceptions of her looks and body shape.
    So now you know why so many of us love to see Ginza's girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi bill_100, you are absolutely right i should have been more detailed in describing her appearance, but to be honest i omitted these "details" because i know i am extremely picky and i didn't want to be too harsh.
    But..the goal of this forum is to be open and honest with fellow punters so, here it is

Height: About 155 cm
    Body shape: A bit chubby around the waist
    Boobs size: Maybe it was just my impression, but the left boob is bigger then the right one, at least it looked like this. Overall i would say B+
    Ass: too big for my likings
    Pussy: Trimmed, but quite hairy...not as tight as i like
    Skin: Not as soft and smooth as i like
    Face: Cute but not beautiful, but a very warm smile
    Personality: Great
    Service: Excellent

Overall the experience i worth the price, but i would not book her again

Please dont be discouraged by this final judgement, the experience was good, it is just that i am extremely picky and love doll type girls with porcelain skin..
    Hope this helps

Great post bro. I agree in that I do base my choices from reviews on girls and shops. A bad review or a few bad points regarding attitude etc, and highly likely I won't fork out my hard earnt cash for that WL's- for me cash is limited, not so much the gross quantity, but the available amount- ie, hundreds of dollars missing is a little hard to explain to the missus'. So reviews here are invaluable. I think also, quantitative info can be additionally useful as they are "facts" and not the usual adjectives shops use-slim (when they are fat), 19 (when they are 40), good attitude (when they have more mood swings than SCG's swing gates) etc. For instance I like shorter girls, much shorter in fact, like <5'4, as I'm only 5'8. Cheers for sharing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Another bloody Max!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Another bloody Max!
    Yes, Max I was a bit worried about that myself. I do like more creative variation. And because this Max is a very promising poster, to avoid too much "Max" repetition, how about a similar suggestion box like for the Teddy naming? He can pick and choose from them.

Mpunter is so new he is not yet too attached to his name. Maybe he can kick it off by posting some of the alternatives that he must have been weighing up? He was so truthful above, maybe one of the ones I almost chose for myself - "VERITAS" ?

Great review sir, I am there tomorrow, looking forward to it:-}

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    Hi bill_100, you are absolutely right I should have been more detailed in describing her appearance, but to be honest I omitted these "details" because i know i am extremely picky and I didn't want to be too harsh.

But..the goal of this forum is to be open and honest with fellow punters so, here it is

Overall the experience i worth the price, but I would not book her again

Please dont be discouraged by this final judgement, the experience was good, it is just that i am extremely picky and love doll type girls with porcelain skin..
    As long as we are the ones that are forking out, it is our privilege to go with our preferences as much as possible.

And the more open and honest the contributions the better. I hope that getting burnt sometimes doesn't deter you from it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review, MaxPunter. Keep away from my Toshika. Haha...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "In Sydney I have been lucky enough to meet many Korean beautiful girls, mostly students who came here to learn some English. While I had numerous success with Korean girls...."

Do you mean success dating "beautiful Korean girls?" Shouldn't that make punting somewhat.. aah, redundant?

(I did something wrong and lost my blue panel. "Super fans" and still haven't figured it out.)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Good review Max, and honest too,

Every one has tastes based on their life experiences, age, and just their owm general likes dislikes.
    Good thing is you can taste test these superb girls at a great price.
    If any of them are not to your liking ( i love them all by the way) you can move on and pick someone else next time.

I'm starting to do lots of retries, conscious of the fact that there are many I have yet to see.
    It's a long journey, but do you know what- I will get there....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    "In Sydney I have been lucky enough to meet many Korean beautiful girls, mostly students who came here to learn some English. While I had numerous success with Korean girls...."

Do you mean success dating "beautiful Korean girls?" Shouldn't that make punting somewhat.. aah, redundant?

(I did something wrong and lost my blue panel. "Super fans" and still haven't figured it out.)
    I meant dating korean girls, and luckily i am still doing it :-)
    I guess somebody would wonder why i go punting as well....well i believe is the same reason for most of us
    The excitement of seeing a lineup of young beautiful girl, having sex with someone you never met before, try different styles of girls, being completely yourself while having sex without refrains, getting tons of BBJs, getting the illusion to be one of the few to make a WL cum for real :-) etc etc etc

Thats the reason why i resume punting, i have been quiet for few years since i had too much on my plate, now i have settle down a bit, i have a beautiful girlfriend, but the taste for the unknown is still part of my DNA...i gues you bros are the only ones that can understand this feeling.

I am not interested in quantity but quality, i wish i can find a shop or parlour that has real asian stunners...every suggestion is well accepted.
    Looking at the valuable reports on this website i have the impression that some of the girls of TMC(such as Osaka) or 5* City are real stunners, but i haven't tried their services yet, and considering that the price is quite steep (350$) i will continue my research before investing my cash there

Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I personally wouldn't call her 'slightly chubby'. I think she has a great body. b- boobs and skin not always smooth

she is great to be with and I would return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    I personally wouldn't call her 'slightly chubby'. I think she has a great body. b- boobs and skin not always smooth
    she is great to be with and I would return
    I didnt want to offend anybody, i believe she is a great girl, extremely funny with a great personality...i just prefer different kind of features: smooth skin, firm and athletic body, silky hair....
    Having said that, i enjoyed the session with her because she put me in a good mood with her bubbly personality and sincere desire to please.

Would i try to pick her up in a pub? Probably not

I read good reports on Yuna from Ginza, it seems like she has a beautiful face..anyone can comment on her skin, body shape etc? In one of the threads on her i saw a picture of a Japanese actress that apparently resembles Yuna, if she really looks vaguely like her then she is gorgeous!!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    In one of the threads on her i saw a picture of a Japanese actress that apparently resembles Yuna

You mean this pic

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think you need to be a bit more realistic about your punting Max.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    You mean this pic

Yes, that's the picture. I am not so naive to think she could be so beautiful, but...you never know :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think you need to be a bit more realistic about your punting Max.
    Maybe my expectations were too high after reading so many enthusiastic reports on Yukana, but being realistic for me destroys the excitement that comes with punting
    I don't do it for the pure sake of having sex, but for the pleasure of meeting someone special/unique that otherwise i would probably not
    The physical pleasure is important of course, but i enjoy even more the mental pleasure that comes from building up the expectations, waiting to meet the girl, look at the girl for the first time, taking a different approach with the girl following the instinct....i prefer to not be realistic and consider punting just as a business transaction

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    Yes, that's the picture. I am not so naive to think she could be so beautiful, but...you never know :-)
    She is so pretty. Who is she?
    Does she work in Ginza?
    I have booked Yukana.hoho

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have tried Toshika on her last day.
    She is Amazing!!i will continue my trip in Ginza!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast