A new girl started working so I got over to MOC’s premises to meet a sexy girl called Angie. She had started working the night before so I was her first the following day.

She came in and I was impressed by what I saw. She had a seductive look and was wearing a see through black nightie dress and high heels. Her face was pretty with large rounded eyes. Her long black silky hair nearly touched her bottom. She is mid 20’s with a size 6 body. Her body was fit and slightly curvy with a sexy ass. Her height is about 161cm.

After some chatting, she removed her clothes revealing a black bra and G-string which didn’t cover her pussy entirely. She has large D size breasts. We had a quick shower together and then got together on the bed where we sat for a while having a long chat.

The one thing I noticed straight away with Angie was that she was a very touchy person. She was always caressing and holding me close to her on the bed. She started by sucking my nipples. This was followed by slowly moving down and licking my navel down to my friend where she went around in circles. Eventually, she took him into her mouth and gave him a sensual gentle massage which was just perfect. While she was getting acquainted with my friend, I decided to please her by stimulating her pussy with my fingers.

Our bodies did meet together and we tried a few positions but not many for a number of reasons. She kept pleasing my friend with her mouth mixing it up with HJ. In addition, she allowed me to do some Spanish on her but what was interesting was the fact that she did a lot of body to body massaging involving her large breasts. She really knew how to tease my friend by sliding her breasts all over him. I felt that I had the best of both worlds that is the pleasure of a RNT and FS girl both wrapped in one. In the end, I came over her stomach.

My assessment of Angie is that you will have a great time with her. You will love the sensation of her hands caressing you all over. She appears to be skilled at body to body massage and uses her breasts well in this case. Notwithstanding that, Angie has a bubbly personality and is charming but not shy. Her English is good (she is from Taiwan) and she can hold a decent conversation with you. What I noticed about Angie is that she doesn’t stop giving you a good time. Her laid back and casual demeanour will put you at ease so you can get down to the fun stuff. Overall, she gave a very good service.