Thread: Ms sydney

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Ms sydney

Well I happened to be nearby so rang and yes she was available for an hour at a suitable time.

Well as I was driving I had the usual problem of finding a parking spot on the street for a long enough period before clearways. (Unfortunately I cannot park in a lot of Parking Stations due to the height of my vehicle). Finally found one and arrived outside the building on time and rang.

Made to wait around 20 minutes.

Finally let in and told it will have to be a 30 minute session due to some of her timing issues..... well bugger it, I was there and found a park, so might as well.

Well the premises are commercial, its a massage table behind a screen in the "front room". ok, told to strip off. Well part one was fine, told to turn over and ask if wanted nude... ok. well nice "b's" and a size 6 well worth a fuck, but I knew that was not going to happen. not much touchy allowed and she is an expert at her moves to keep just in reach but out of full reach...

ok, so she got me over the line.

would I go back ?

Nope.

There is an attitude problem here, I was a paying customer, in this case a mug who let her get away with too much.

time was 5 min short as well.

Whilst she has some looks, you not going to get much there.

(Ok I have been spoilt by mimi @ burwood, maybe this girl should for a session with mimi and learn about service).

So lets turn around bra

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who's ms Sydney??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience was very similar, she is quite attractive, and part one massage is good, but her attitude is very business like. She didn't really engage in conversation and wasn't friendly. She wasn't rude or anything, I don't have anything negative to report, it was just a business transaction, no relationship building to make me want to go back

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Being with Mimi does kind of spoil being with other girls when it comes to the service department :-(
    quite definitely !!

My only gripe with mimi is that I have to take my own "non-soap" wash, but thats ok, I just wished she really have the option of "real" nuru gel, I'd pay say an extra $10 for that, water soluble as well as no perfume !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    no relationship building to make me want to go back

Bingo !!

cutting time andother time management issues.... not worth the effort.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first visit to ms sydney was only about a month ago so I can't say whether she had changed her behaviour or if she and I just clicked better than she did with you both, but I've had a really good couple of sessions with her.

The first time she was really chatty, and while I don't usually chat that much with mls (it's not that I plan to be quiet, it's usually just some combination of me being tired (I usually go for massages after a crappy day at work), the girls not being that talkative themselves and/or language issues making it hard to get a good flow going) I really enjoyed chatting with her (I was pretty relaxed that day - it was a rare occasion when I went for a massage on the weekend instead of after work).

Didn't have the clock-watcher issue either - I'm fairly sure I went over both times. Quite enjoyed the massage too - firm, not hard, working the muscles, not pressing against bones like some mls who don't really know what they're doing. The lead in to part two came with plenty of fingertip and nail tracing on the skin, tickle tackle - all the good things

So yeah, either she made more of an effort with me, or I got her on a couple of good days and/or local & miyamoto got her on a bad one.