Thread: Hebe......fucking a T stage model

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hebe......fucking a T stage model

The shop seems doing a really good job at updating the roaster lately. I was looking for some fun on my way home. I was going to see Joey at 741 but when I call she was busy. Went to take a quick look at Kyoto and no luck either. So I was just going to go home and on the bus I saw the roaster of 244 and saw Jessie. Pic look so good so I though god was looking down at me.......ha not. reception said she is not there yet.

I was shown three girls, two Thai and one Chinese. On a normal day, I would have pick any of the two Thai girls. both very sexy and god looking...especially the one call Jasmine. But Hebe was different. She look so tall and reminds me of Michelle a few months back and till now I still have no had such a good time so I though I give her a try.

Now reception said she is new to the industry. I am not so sure of that but quite certain she is not very experience. She ask me about everything.. Do I shower with you? What you want me to do?, ....etc. So we get into the shower, very attentive and no problem with kissing.

Get on the bed and she was very easy going (unlike Michelle who don't let you touch her pussy). I was even rubbing my cock on her pussy lips. She is very smart though as she position herself so I can't accidentally slip it in. She wasn't comfortable yet with a BBBJ and I sad CBJ is ok. She spend a good old 5 minutes sucking my cock while I keep play with her pussy.

Mounted myself on her...no lub another plus. She is not the screaming type but very natural. Many DFK....before I was going to blow I remember the good time that I doggied Michelle. So I flip her over and that is such a view, she rise her ass high and dig her head in the pillow. It was a master view. A few more pounding and I was gone.

Overall a very special session, you don't often meet new girls that playful (and that tall). I recommend you guys quickly jump on it before she get too commercial....

Hebe return for short time. University student, Super long legs T stage model body. Perfect for doggie.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    how old is HeBe bro

Hebe is about 25, LONG.........and slim legs