Ascension... That's how i started my last ar of one of Alice's girls. It's just as fitting to start Nicole's ar the same way.

Nicole is pretty. Pretty darn pretty. I'd say even hot. The roster describes her as an a cupper. In pub terms thatwould make her a shot. Shots are best taken straight up. She's also pretty slim. I'm a sucker for such girls. And that's where i came acrop. I asked for uniform. her body is to slim to fill out a 'one size fits most ' sort of costume. Her original outfit, tight, perhaps spray painted on, looked so much hotter on her. She's the sort of slim that of she turned sideways she'd disappear sort of slim. But bl00dy hell she's sexy, especially when she gives that sly, corner of the eye look.

She's not shy for bit of a chat. In fact her English is pretty good. I think the only thing we didn't talk about was the weather. Good thing to, you gotta leave something to talk about for the next time i see her.

Massage wise she doesn't give a hard massage but it was soothing and relaxing. Being so slim she's quite light. At one point during the massage i sneezed and she flew back like she got hit by a chi blast, hair and skirt flapping in the breeze, double dragon style. So cute.

Turn over . well i want particular blown away with the massage since i have high standards... Most girls can't do hard massages properly so i wasnt hopeful. But then she turned up the heat. Glad to be proven wrong.

Turn over.

She's talented this one. Talented as in she reminded me of Cherry from Summerville,(in both part 1 and 2) except Chinese.... And... Impossibly slim. Cherry might be to more bros liking in this way. But for me both are sexy as hell. Nicole's facial features are more to my preferences thou.

Nicole. Sexy. Slim. Gorgeous.

I still.haven't seen Emma, and I'd like to see Tarah again.

There goes my next pension cheque....