Mimi - double D and great personality

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :48 Kellett
    Hours of Business : 11am till late

Rates : 45 Minutes: $170 45 minutes

Age 20ish

Size/shape :Great body, good height, nice D tits and cute face

Services Provided : CBJ, , FS, etc

Value for money/recommend? will return

Thought I write a review since the guys at 48 Kings Cross are kind of new and their place was great, so lets support them a bit guys

So I thought I checked out Mimi after having read a fair bit reviews and I had a longer break during lunch haha. Gave the guys a ring and got a $10 off as an aus99 member (thanks guys!). so total up $160 for 45minutes. The place was nicely located near Kings Cross station so it was a good short walk. the place is easy to find.

The guy who welcomed me was great, accommodating and nice place. Paid the $160 and waited at the waiting room. Went up the second floor with Mimi and wow the room was amazing. Nice mirrors everywhere and the room was huge. Definitely worthwhile checking the place out, unlike most dodgy place, this room was great I'm not sure about the rest lol . Mimi was a delight and very chatty, great personality. Those tits were already shining at me when I saw her lol. Unfortunately she had a bad knee and couldn't take a bath with me bummer. Ended up talking a lot lol, she has a nice cute pretty face.

Unfortunately she doesn't do DFK, BBBJ and CIM I was quite disappointed with that lol I thought there was gonna be CIM on offer. She said she wanted to be clean oh wells fair enough. Cath bath was not bad, her tits were such a sight. Up on the CBJ , it was okay, I never liked CBJ, hardly can feel much imo lol. But her tits were great, too bad she couldnt do spanish either, on the dom its just weird. What a shame of those nice tits not being able to do more

Started of with mish, that was good, she really liked it that way lol , had to talk her in to doing cowgirl, that was fun, went full on with that until she was tired. Switched to doggy and boy that was nice, the mirrors really did their work (kudos to the shop with good positioning) you get to see front, left right and top lol. Too bad couldn't go longer as she requested mish again so went full throttle lol.

Overall, it was a great session despite the no BBBJ and CIM, her personality made it up and I really enjoyed spending time with her. She was really cute and bubbly , at least that made it up. The place was great as well, room was nice, and the papasan was very welcoming so overall a great experience. Maybe I'll see who they have next time. and hopefully the other girls offer BBBJ?

Mimi is leaving next week so you guys better check her out before she leaves! not sure when she'll be back, if you like a GFE session, check her out

Thanks for sharing brother Sam, but if Mimi doesn't offer Spanish with her D Cups, then it will be no point for me to try her right ??

And yes, I agree, 48 is a nice big place , very good clean facilities ! And it's actually easier for me to get there using the train than to get to 227 or Candy's place at Pyrmont .

Baby Member(留言版初哥) 48 Kings Cross's Avatar
    Mimi is Leaving for Japan next week, so guys come on in to grab your last chance to see gorgeous Mimi!!!!!!!!!!!
    48 Kings Cross - Sydney Leading Asian Brothel

Address: 48 Kellett St, Potts Point
    Phone: 8387 2669 or 0424856777
    WeChat ID: GINZADOLL
    www.ginzadoll.com.au
    Open 7 days, 11:30am to 3:00am, till 5:00am on Friday & Saturday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing brother Sam, but if Mimi doesn't offer Spanish with her D Cups, then it will be no point for me to try her right ??

And yes, I agree, 48 is a nice big place , very good clean facilities ! And it's actually easier for me to get there using the train than to get to 227 or Candy's place at Pyrmont .
    YMMV I guess lol but overall she's still really good , still worth checking out lol though I thought you don't do FS anymore and only RnT ahlungor?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sometimes massage makes me more horny..... end up with FS anyway........

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    YMMV I guess lol but overall she's still really good , still worth checking out lol though I thought you don't do FS anymore and only RnT ahlungor?
    Yeap, mostly still RnT these days but I thought you can still get nude HJ/massage in this shop !

But as the other brother said, it's good to have the options there, if the girl is that hot, sometimes if you got to fuck, you got to fuck, right ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dud View Post
    sometimes massage makes me more horny..... end up with FS anyway........
    i know what you mean lol but usually after part 2, that feeling just goes plus i find RnT built up is very different from FS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, mostly still RnT these days but I thought you can still get nude HJ/massage in this shop !

But as the other brother said, it's good to have the options there, if the girl is that hot, sometimes if you got to fuck, you got to fuck, right ?
    Mimi has good tits though, probably your kind of tits Ahlungor. Probably 48 Kellett can hook you up with a special deal for the breast inspector to check them out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'll definitely go see her again before she leaves...........

Baby Member(留言版初哥) 48 Kings Cross's Avatar
    This is the last week for legendary mimi to work in Australia, come on guys.................
    48 Kings Cross - Sydney Leading Asian Brothel

Address: 48 Kellett St, Potts Point
    Phone: 8387 2669 or 0424856777
    WeChat ID: GINZADOLL
    www.ginzadoll.com.au
    Open 7 days, 11:30am to 3:00am, till 5:00am on Friday & Saturday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi is Leaving tomorrow..........