Thread: nicole

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

nicole

Ascension... That's how i started my last ar of one of Alice's girls. It's just as fitting to start Nicole's ar the same way.

Nicole is pretty. Pretty darn pretty. I'd say even hot. The roster describes her as an a cupper. In pub terms thatwould make her a shot. Shots are best taken straight up. She's also pretty slim. I'm a sucker for such girls. And that's where i came acrop. I asked for uniform. her body is to slim to fill out a 'one size fits most ' sort of costume. Her original outfit, tight, perhaps spray painted on, looked so much hotter on her. She's the sort of slim that of she turned sideways she'd disappear sort of slim. But bl00dy hell she's sexy, especially when she gives that sly, corner of the eye look.

She's not shy for bit of a chat. In fact her English is pretty good. I think the only thing we didn't talk about was the weather. Good thing to, you gotta leave something to talk about for the next time i see her.

Massage wise she doesn't give a hard massage but it was soothing and relaxing. Being so slim she's quite light. At one point during the massage i sneezed and she flew back like she got hit by a chi blast, hair and skirt flapping in the breeze, double dragon style. So cute.

Turn over . well i want particular blown away with the massage since i have high standards... Most girls can't do hard massages properly so i wasnt hopeful. But then she turned up the heat. Glad to be proven wrong.

Turn over.

She's talented this one. Talented as in she reminded me of Cherry from Summerville,(in both part 1 and 2) except Chinese.... And... Impossibly slim. Cherry might be to more bros liking in this way. But for me both are sexy as hell. Nicole's facial features are more to my preferences thou.

Nicole. Sexy. Slim. Gorgeous.

I still.haven't seen Emma, and I'd like to see Tarah again.

There goes my next pension cheque....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Err... Is vitality the same shop as 227 Broadway? This was at Broadway.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Err... Is vitality the same shop as 227 Broadway? This was at Broadway.
    Yes, it is.

Thank you for the review of Nicole~

We got two titles, 227 Broadway and Vitality Charm
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do you prefer for ar to be under 227 Broadway or under vitality?

I like them all, as both titles all got nice reviews, so we need to keep.
    I appreciate all reviews, I read them word by word so many times, some I could even recite.
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post
    I like them all, as both titles all got nice reviews, so we need to keep.
    I appreciate all reviews, I read them word by word so many times, some I could even recite.
    Don't get too excited Alice! Otherwise I may have to come back and review you myself, .....haha

There are so many new fresh girls need your reviews lol~

I followed your suggestion of changing price of half hour section in Broadway, now half hour is $90
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi Alice, i didn't suggest changing the price.... Only noted that Broadway was more expensive than central. Either way that's good new. Now if you could move to the shop down the road from my place I'd appreciate it even more lol

Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post
    There are so many new fresh girls need your reviews lol~

I followed your suggestion of changing price of half hour section in Broadway, now half hour is $90
    Can you please check out their body for me, who has the nice big boobs ??

$90 for 30 min is a good move!

See you soon sister

Cheers

Sure, I will let you know when we got nice D girls ~

We have more natural C girls: Vicky(Hongkong), Jessie(Korean), Vivian(Burma), Emily(Thai/Jap), Monica(Thai)

Nicole works in Central THU & SAT

A cup girls in Broadway seem hard to be picked up lol, as customers may thinking not very enjoyable to do body slides, so Broadway supposed to start from B.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she have big protruding nipples? That would make her sexy for the body slide. Any of the girls have small breast with big nipples? I'll be in to try such a girl.

Shop Owner
    Slender Nicole working Tue and Thu ~
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com