Thread: Chanel

Banned

Smile Chanel

Last Friday I found out that another girl had started working at the agency so I made enquiries about her. I was told her name was Chanel and she was young, cute, innocent and fresh so I made a booking to see her after work.

She entered the room and I could tell immediately that she was really shy and nervous. I had a chat with her in order to make her feel comfortable. Her English was basic so the communication was limited during our time together. I asked her if we could shower together and she agreed. She took her clothes off slowly but once off was still trying to cover her private parts with her hands. I sensed she was probably new to this line of work.

Chanel has a very cute face and is very fresh. She has a nice young body that includes natural size C breasts. She is medium height and her skin is smooth and soft. If you’re after the girl next door then Chanel would fit this description. She is sweet like candy.

We jumped into the shower where she washed me while trying not to get her hair wet. We kissed a bit and of course, there was some tongue action. We didn’t stay long in the shower so it was time to move to the bedroom where I slowly teased her private part with my fingers and aroused her nipples with my lips and fingers.

My arousal was surely having its effect on Chanel so it came for my friend to get acquainted with Chanel’s lips. She gently took my friend into her mouth and slowly gave him a sensual BBBJ. It was all mouth and no hand action. Just the way I like it. My first impression of Chanel was that she must be a newbie but she started giving me deep throat BBBJ that I could feel my friend hitting the back of her throat. To my amazement, my friend was out of view and all inside. It couldn’t be happening. Other girls couldn’t take it all but somehow Chanel showed that it was possible to open wide and take all of him. I asked whether my friend was still alive and she said that she liked him very much because he was very big. This is why she wanted to make him happy. I loved it when she was on her fours and giving me a BBBJ while I was reaching over and fingering her pussy from behind. In the back of my mind, something was telling me that I had to remain focus and not come too quickly into her mouth because there was more to experience with this sweet girl. So I remained focus right to the end.

We continued with a few sexual positions and it was surprising to see her put her hand over her mouth many times while I was entering her pussy. It reminded me of Asian girls who laugh but in doing so, cover their mouths. She didn’t want her moans to be heard but the intense expression on her face gave it away. The innocence of this girl was quite visible by the way she behaved. For me it was not an issue. In fact, it was a pleasure just experiencing the freshness in this girl.

After some pounding, I positioned myself for CIM and let her massage my friend with her mouth and lips. Sometimes a girl will feel that you’re about to come and try to pull your friend out of her mouth in the hope you don’t do CIM. Well, Chanel made the mistake of pulling my friend out too early. Most of the load sprayed onto her right side of her face and hair and later down her breasts. I know she did taste some inside her mouth. Oh well, she should have kept him inside for the entire period until I had finished and it would not have been messy for her. She tried to remove some of it out of her hair but then gave up realising it wasn’t go to work with tissue and decided on a quick shower. Once she was done, I popped into the shower for a quick shower too.

After we dried up, we had a quick chat. She mentioned that she was studying English but by then time was up so it was time to go home. Despite her basic level of English, I formed the view that Chanel is a very nice but shy girl with a sweet personality. She is pretty but with sweetness all written over her. Her service was very gratifying that left me with a big smile on my face. I just hope the guys treat her with respect because she deserves it.

Another great review brother !

When cuteguy met sweet and shy little Chanel !

Until next time, thanks for sharing

Cheers

Banned
    Thanks Brother.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Thanks Brother.
    Do you mind sharing whats the damage and how long was your stay?

Banned
    It's $380 per hour or $650 for 2 hours. My session with Chanel was just 1 hour.