Thread: Claire

Banned

Smile Claire

A new girl called Claire had turned up at the agency so I decided to see her after work on Monday.

When she opened the door, I was just amazed by what had appeared. She looked very innocent but don't let this fool you because she provides a fantastic girlfriend experience. She is a small girl and as expected very slim but surprisingly has nice natural C cup breasts. Her face is just angelic and cute. You just need to look into her eyes and feel as though you are taking her innocence away. She is such a sweet girl that instead of calling her Claire, I was calling her Angel. Maybe I was hypnotised by her because she was just like an angel who had fallen from heaven.

As expected, we showered together and being such a sweet girl, she washed me and while doing so, we did a lot of kissing in the shower. Then we dried up and headed to the bedroom where our lips locked in together and were just inseparable. We didn't get the opportunity to get to the bed when she jumped onto me and started kissing me near the side of the bed. Claire simply would not let go and just kept kissing and slipping her tongue to meet mine. This went on for sometime before she realised that it was time to address my friend down below. She wrapped her lips around and gave him a good massage. Then she teased him with her tongue and then took him into her mouth. She let him go in and out and at times and then took the whole thing in. It was just amazing seeing her get down on her knees and give me BBBJ. She went for DTBBBJ at times and commented that she liked my big size. I felt very pleased with the compliment.

We tried a number of positions and it was never a dull moment with her. The girl didn't need any rest at all. She kept giving me BBBJ or sex during our hour session. She was very attentive to my needs and I could tell that she wanted to please me to the best of her ability. When the time came to drop my load, it was time for more BBBJ. Claire just took him into her mouth and gave him a great massage with her lips that eventually he had to come inside her mouth. She let me do CIM. What was great with Claire was that she didn't stop once she felt the first sign of cum in her mouth. Some girls would have stopped right there but Claire continued giving me BBBJ. I felt that she must have swallowed some of my load because she continued to suck him without any hesitation even after I had come. She then proceeded to the bathroom to clear whatever she had left in her mouth. The girl returned and we then had another shower together where she washed me again. It was such an exhilarating feeling being with Claire.

What was my opinion of Claire? Well, I cant fault her because she gave a 110% effort to please me and I came out feeling like a real king. Her only fault being that her English is just basic so we didn't communicate much in English. That aside, she is a very pleasant girl who won't disappoint you. If you treat her nicely, she will return you a great favour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it looks like moc is getting a few positive reviews now
    its good to see
    maybe they are getting back to the old moc standards?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allenby View Post
    it looks like moc is getting a few positive reviews now
    its good to see
    maybe they are getting back to the old moc standards?
    They are mostly from cuteguy, who by the way has only done ARs for MOC, and only joined recently ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    They are mostly from cuteguy, who by the way has only done ARs for MOC, and only joined recently ...
    ....hmmm...smells fishy to me...(and I don't mean...DATY)

Banned

Claire

If its fishy then why don't you guys check out the girls for yourselves and provide your own feedback. I'm sure you will come back with similar comments.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If its fishy then why don't you guys check out the girls for yourselves and provide your own feedback. I'm sure you will come back with similar comments.
    The girl might be the one in the picture but more often than not the advertised "guaranteed services" are not provided.
    I stopped going to MOC quite a long time ago now, but I found towards the "end" the girls were not as young or fresh as they were portrayed to be.
    I'm not prepared to risk my hard earned by trying them out again on the word of a supposed forum newbie who has only reviewed MOC girls.
    I won't even mention the poor customer service if you ever have a complaint to MOC ... but suffice to say if you do have a complaint expect to be threatened by Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Don't read too much into it brother CL, I think he is just a rich and horny guy who suddenly come into the forum and loves to post .........haha

It's all good

Cheers

Banned

Claire

Guys if you don't like what you see in the girls then you can walk away. It's very simple. A lot of guys here like to jump from one agency or shop to another. Others like to stick to one or two places. It is their choice. This is a forum where we can provide our feedback on girls and not to criticise people or accuse them of being novices when providing write-ups on girls.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Guys if you don't like what you see in the girls then you can walk away. It's very simple. A lot of guys here like to jump from one agency or shop to another. Others like to stick to one or two places. It is their choice. This is a forum where we can provide our feedback on girls and not to criticise people or accuse them of being novices when providing write-ups on girls.

Hi brother cuteguy,

I think it's best for you just to share your punting experiences in the forum if you please and not get into any arguments with other members. No winners there and the more your responded, the more attacks you will attract.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!