Thread: Sarah

Banned

Smile Sarah

I've seen this girl a few times and decided that a review was definitely overdue for Sarah.

She is a young university student who is in her early 20's. She is not very slim as one would expect with most Asian girls. If you're after a slim size 4 or 6 girl with small breasts then Sarah won't be your type. She falls close to a size 8 because she has a lovely curvaceous figure with great natural large breasts (C+ size) and nice cushy derriere just perfect for doggie style action. Let me make it clear that she is not fat but a girl with attractively curved shape with no tattoos. You can see her photos and they are real! Anyway, she has puffy cheeks with a sweet girl next door look. Her hair is long and dark which she likes to tie up when she is having fun with you but then lets it go when getting dressed. It sure does look good on her. I must say I prefer a girl's hair to be long and flowing rather than a short bob hairstyle.

The one thing I have noticed on each occasion that I have met Sarah is that when she walks into the room, she always has this nervous look on her face. However it disappears once you start chatting with her. She is not a quiet girl but more the gentle and good natured type.

The service is very much a girlfriend experience. There is kissing and cuddling which I truly enjoy having with the girls. Sarah does BBBJ and tries her best at deep throat BBBJ. We tried a number of positions. When Sarah is teased down below, she moans and shivers and certainly gets wet very quickly. There's nothing better than seeing a girl becoming naturally wet with her own juices rather than applying some lubricant to suggest that she is wet with a fake orgasm when she comes. This has never occurred with Sarah and I admire her on this point. To top it up, she allowed me to come into her mouth which makes my experience more exciting noting that the girl is willing to take my load rather than have it dispersed on her breasts or somewhere else.

In conclusion, I have seen her a few times which is a testament that Sarah delivers a very good service. She comes across as being innocent but has a great curvaceous figure that I love getting my hands on. Sarah has never disappointed me with her service in the past and I have always come out with a enormous smile on my face. That's Sarah for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whats the $$?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsays View Post
    Whats the $$?
    http://myoutcall.com/girl/index/la/en/id/262

Banned
    The sweet looking Sarah who was formerly working for the MOC agency is now at Marrickville under the name of Jessica as I discovered today. Her little secret was revealed by another punter. I had the pleasure of experiencing her amazing squirting talent and multiple orgasms when she worked for MOC. The girl was very embarrassed about her squirting and every time after I had my session with her, the bed sheets and towels were just soaking wet with her juices. It was also a sight to be seen especially when she was squirting while you're were inside of her. This girl is a squirting legend and one of a kind.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The photos - seen in 42 Buffalo St Glafesville

Same photo on the roster page for Gladesville joint. Coincident?
    Is this the real photo of Sarah? If so I'll make a long trip to Marrickville

Banned
    She is the same girl that was at MOC and now at Marrickville or Rockdale. She is the squirter. I saw her at Marrickville and it is definitely her!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She is the same girl that was at MOC and now at Marrickville or Rockdale. She is the squirter. I saw her at Marrickville and it is definitely her!
    does any bro know where is she now? havent seen her for long time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ayeah View Post
    does any bro know where is she now? havent seen her for long time
    I remember when she was working for Myoutcall agency, she would come and go because she was studying. As a result, her availability was unpredictable. I believe it's the same situation now but she is currently working at the Marrickville and Rockdale shops.

I still remember how she use to squirt and it wasn't pee. OMG....the bed sheets were always wet!