Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: http://www.533willoughby.com.au/eliza.html

Photo Authentication: They are real.

Estimated Age: 26

Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Long

Nationality: Korean/Chinese.

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Light Skin: smooth.

Height: About 167 cm / 5' 5 " Body Shape: Slim size 6

Estimated Breast Size: B cup. Enhanced breasts: They are Natural.

Pubic Hair: Natural fully grown.

Kissing Available: Yes DFK.

Services Provided : Kissing, Daty, BBBJ, sex in various positions, massage.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes.

English: Next to none!

Overall Looks: Attractive.

Overall Personality: Friendly a little reserved.

Overall Performance: Very good

Value for money/recommend? : Yes good

Roster: Sunday, well she was today.

Roster Says:
    Eliza - Size 6, D cup bust, 165CM, Petite and smooth milky white skin, flowing hair and sexy young body, pretty school girl, sweet GFE, Beijing Girl. "Roster says new Eliza arrives @ 533 offers her brand of very passionate and friendly service.. Eliza is a new elegant starlet @533 with a striking feature of sweet kisses and innocence coupled with easy charm and personality Go see Eliza and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience."

Review:
    Eliza entered the room, it was her first day at 533 I handed her the money for one hour and she left the room returning in no time while I was still undressing.

She look quite attractive in her off white dress which she immediately removed to show her nice looking bra and panties, I got in the shower and after I had a quick freshen up she grabbed my towel and proceeded to dry me off.

I sat on the bed and she removed her underwear to display her ample natural tits with nice perky nipples and she has a very nice body, I gave her a kiss on the lips and then between her breasts.

She then headed off to the shower, she seemed to struggle with the taps, they can be a challenge at 533 so I helped her out and adjusted the water temperature for her and tried to explain the best way and to be careful as the temperature can scold yourself if your not careful.

After drying herself off she lay on the bed next to me we cuddled and kissed lightly for quite some time, she seemed tense I told her relax and enjoy herself, I don’t think she understood.

She did kiss and although not dfk there was some tongue used, after awhile I decided to move on so I rolled her over onto her back and started to kiss her body working my way down to her breasts, she seemed to like this and I could feel her start to relax.

I kissed and sucked her lovely breasts, she seemed to enjoy this but at times got a bit of a cackle going so I eased off to keep things enjoyable for her. She seemed to enjoy the attention particularly if it was not to the stage of making her laugh.

Eventually I moved on down her body and slipped my tongue into her somewhat hairy pussy at first she seemed a little surprised but then settled back and enjoyed to moment, she has a nice sweet tasting pussy and she got very wet before eventually having the first of a few orgasms not sure how many she had but she kept saying OH nice so as any gentleman would do I just kept going.

Finally she pulled my head up onto the pillow beside her, she then kissed me before moving down for some bbbj, she paid a lot of attention to the balls and shaft before finally taking me in her mouth where she slurped away stroking my rock hard member with her hand as she went.

After a while she stopped and searched through her bag of tricks for a condom holding it up and looking for a nod of approval she then went about apply the rubber and then lubing up.

Oh big she said as she lowered herself ever so slowly onto me in cowgirls with a few moans and groans before I arrived deep inside her tight hot little pussy.
    She rode me for a while in cowgirl and seemed to enjoy it before collapsing on top of me as she came.

I let her lay there just cuddling her and caressing her body and it wasn’t long before she was up and riding me again.

Eventually she stopped and removed herself while indicating that we should try her on her back or doggy, it was all done with sign language so I don’t think she knows what doggy or missionary is in English.

I signalled missionary as I said missionary and rolled her onto her back, she spread her legs wide and drew them up onto her chest making for a nice entry for me.

It was all too much and after a few minutes I blew my load, will have to save doggy for another day, must admit it would be some sight pounding her in doggy I am sure.

I lay beside her and we cuddled some more before she said massage, yes why not and so she gave me a massage on the arms hands, legs and feet until time was almost up and so I got her to give me another cuddle and we headed off to the shower.

As always YOMV.

In summary.

Another nice girl at 533.

She has a nice pair of natural tits and a tight little pussy.

She is an attractive lady and was only too happy to look after me and do what I wanted in short a great attitude.

For me she was lovely, sweet and a real GFE. YOMV.

Her English is very limited so a conversation is somewhat difficult.

A must see again girl for me!

Not sure about her PSE as I am not into PSE but I would think she is more GFE and for best result you need to treat her kindly and gently.

I am sure she will be even better on a return visit.

Happy Punting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post

Pubic Hair: Natural fully grown.

...her somewhat hairy pussy
    Didn't it put you off the daty?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Didn't it put you off the daty?
    I do have a preference for smooth shaven or waxed however I must say in this case it was not a problem and it certainly didn't put me off!

Elegant innocence Eliza in today 29/6

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Newest young starlet with a sweet innocence and charm Eliza..

Passionate, elegant and bubblegum kisses..

Eliza - Size 6, DD+ cup bust,168CM,Tall with model features and smooth milky white skin, flowing hair and sexy young body, pretty school girl,sweet GFE, half Korea/Chinese Girl. "Roster says new Eliza arrives @ 533 offers her brand of very exceptional passionate and friendly service.. Eliza is a new elegant starlet @533 with a striking feature of sweet kisses and innocence coupled with easy charm and personality Go see Eliza and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience."

Elegant innocence Eliza >http://www.533willoughby.com.au/eliza.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991