Thread: Mina - Sweet lil' Thai

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mina - Sweet lil' Thai

Decided to head into Darling Harbour yesterday to check out the vivid light show. It was still light when I got into central so I decided to walk up via Chinatown for a little r & r to put me in a frame of mind to deal with the crowds. On my last visit to Chinatown I checked out OBA and had a lovely time with a slim, dark Thai girl called Annie. That was a Sunday also, so I thought another round was just the thing for a lazy Sunday Afternoon. I was mildly disappointed to find that Annie had moved on, but that disappointed lasted only until I clapped eyes on the new girl, Mina, who is a stunner! Mina has a much fairer complexion than Annie, so much so that I initially mistook her for Korean or even Chinese, however she is definitely Thai. Another bon(er)us is that she has excellent English and is bright and chatty during the session.

Without hesitation I signed on for an hour as I had a good feeling about how this was going to go. In no time at all we were both naked and I was chest down, admiring Mina's pretty face and lithe figure in the mirrors as she set to work with a genuine Thai-style massage, climbing nimbly over my back and legs, alternating her position so that her long black hair swept lightly across my back or legs as she tossed her head whilst shifting around. Mina has small breasts, with large nipples (maybe a B-cup), just large enough to provide sufficient softness when she presses herself against you. She also leaves the lights up enough that you can fully appreciate the view and she makes sure she positions herself to take advantage of that, with lots of eye contact via the mirror as she massages, with a very experienced technique. After 25 minutes or so of highly competent Thai massage with a big dollop of tease, she switched to a short spell of magic hands and dry body slides (no oil used at all to this point) that was certainly having the desired effect.

And then onto the flip, Mina briefly got up and turned the lighting down a little (still bright enough to see her clearly) and continued with the magic hands and dry body slides, adding little flourishes of cat bath and short bursts of cock stroking - by this time I was well and truly aroused. In a welcome sig(h)n of experience and technique, she knew exactly the point to switch manoeuvres to prevent things from becoming overheated and to prolong the fun. Eventually she added a little oil and switched between rubbing those little titties over my cock and using her oily hand, whilst keeping up the body slides in between. She allowed a little touching, but stayed in control of the situation and her pussy was off limits - not that I minded as there was enough going on elsewhere to keep me fully occupied. As the hour wound its way to conclusion she upped the intensity leading to a deeply satisfying orgasm that left me drained dry and thoroughly relaxed. She quickly popped her dress back on and returned with a hot towel to clean things up. All in all close to the best (if not the best) bodyside massage I have had (although there was this one Aussie girl in Bondi Junction back in 2000 who was thoroughly mindblowiing, to the point that it stays with me vividly 15 years later...). Will definitely back up for some more Mina!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much was the cost in total ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $130 all included upfront

MINA ---23Y.O, Professional massage and intimate services. Her petite, gentle confidence, long hair agglomeration femininity ~!

TEL : 02 806 58587
    Address : Level 2, 436 Sussex St .Haymarket NSW 2000
    OPEN HOURS : AM 10:30 ---PM 10:00

Our Asian girls age are from 19 -28, and they are self-motivated, and well-trained. You can also handout with your friends here. We have 7 private rooms and sauna rooms. We assume that our advanced facilities, professional service and high standard service attitude will satisfy you.
    we wish you have a wonderful and enjoyable times with us

Mina available at today
    TEL : 02 806 58587
    Address : Level 2, 436 Sussex St .Haymarket NSW 2000
    OPEN HOURS : AM 10:30 ---PM 10:00

Our Asian girls age are from 19 -28, and they are self-motivated, and well-trained. You can also handout with your friends here. We have 7 private rooms and sauna rooms. We assume that our advanced facilities, professional service and high standard service attitude will satisfy you.
    we wish you have a wonderful and enjoyable times with us

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does the 130 include the sauna or its extra?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does 130 include the sauna ?

Mina is came back!!!
    She will available at Silver Fox Massage every Monday & Tuesday!!!

For Booking:
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City Tel : 8034 7844
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )