Some time ago, I saw Jennifer who is described by the MOC agency as being a 'very innocent student girl'. She is another slim girl that I have come across at this agency who has a very pretty face and slim figure. When she appeared she was very stylish and sexy in a black dress and wearing high heels.

After we got acquainted, we showered together and I felt her smooth and soft skin rubbing against mine in the shower. I massaged her small breasts while the water was dripping down on her body and I could tell that she was getting a bit excited. We then proceeded to the bedroom to have some fun. I noticed immediately that this girl certainly does love one thing, that is having a penis in her mouth. She took off my towel and put it straight into her mouth. She was in charge now and it stayed there for a long time. Oh my God, I really thought this girl hadn't seen many penises in her lifetime because she didn't want to let go of mine. Anyway, her mouth couldn't have it for the whole session so it was time to try something else waiting down below.

The time came for the volcano to erupt and of course, there was only one place for it. She knew this well and it was where we started our session that is, in her mouth. Again, the girl just didn't want to let go of it and when I came inside her mouth, we were both happy with the final result.

We lay on the bed for a while where we chatted before leaving. It appears she is a university student and this may explain why she is not available every week. I guess she has to focus on passing her course rather than working every day.

In summary, I enjoyed my time with this student girl. The girl definitely loves giving BBBJ and her girlfriend experience was not bad. She is a sweet and innocent girl who likes to be treated well. If you are nice to her, I'm sure you will be rewarded with a fantastic BBBJ.