Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christine CBD, a hidden gem in the city狼友新蒲点

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar

Christine CBD, a hidden gem in the city狼友新蒲点

Dear All brothers.

Hello everyone, this is Christine from the private section. I have started a new venue in the CBD. Hope all the brothers here can give me the same support as you used to be in the past. The girls that I selected are at the highest standard as possible in terms of look, body and service. The location that we located is discreet yet convenient which is in the CBD, close to Townhall. As I have recruited different types of girls to suit everybody's need, feel free to call us to enquire about anything you fancy. I will try to satisfy you. As this is the grand opening week, I have a very special girl that I want to introduce to all brothers here. Sarah, 23 yrs old from China, 170cm tall, 35D, 24, 35. Very Hot body and excellent service. Service included shower together, bbbj, 69, kissing , full service. She got everything that you are looking for . Special appearance tonight and tomorrow. Call us now and enquire about. If you mentioned you are from Syd99, we will give you a special discount. Please call 0406182838 or 0426282840 now. Hope to see you soon.

sarah5.jpgsarah6.jpgsarah9.jpg

www.christine123.com

Quote Originally Posted by christine123 View Post
    Dear All brothers.

Hello everyone, this is Christine from the private section. I have started a new venue in the CBD. Hope all the brothers here can give me the same support as you used to be in the past. The girls that I selected are at the highest standard as possible in terms of look, body and service. The location that we located is discreet yet convenient which is in the CBD, close to Townhall. As I have recruited different types of girls to suit everybody's need, feel free to call us to enquire about anything you fancy. I will try to satisfy you. As this is the grand opening week, I have a very special girl that I want to introduce to all brothers here. Sarah, 23 yrs old from China, 170cm tall, 35D, 24, 35. Very Hot body and excellent service. Service included shower together, bbbj, 69, kissing , full service. She got everything that you are looking for . Special appearance tonight and tomorrow. Call us now and enquire about. If you mentioned you are from Syd99, we will give you a special discount. Please call now 0426282840, Hop to see you soon.

www.christine123.com
    Welcome aboard Christine !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Dear All brothers.

Hello everyone, This is our grand opening week, I have a very special girl that I want to introduce to all brothers here. Sarah, 23 yrs old from China, 170cm tall, 35D, 24, 35. Very Hot body and excellent service. Service included shower together, bbbj, 69, kissing , full service. She got everything that you are looking for . Special appearance today only. Call us now and enquire about. If you mentioned you are from Syd99, we will give you a special discount. Please call 0406182838 or 0426282840 now. Hope to see you today!!!!!

www.christine123.com

Dear All brothers.

Hello everyone, This is our grand opening week, I have a very special girl that I want to introduce to all brothers here. Sarah, 23 yrs old from China, 170cm tall, 35D, 24, 35. Very Hot body and excellent service. Service included shower together, bbbj, 69, kissing , full service. She got everything that you are looking for . Special appearance today only. Call us now and enquire about. If you mentioned you are from Syd99, we will give you a special discount. Please call now 0426282840, Hop to see you today!!!!!

www.christine123.com

Hey Christine,

Have a quick look at your website, there is NO listing of your prices ??

This is the kind of body I like................haha

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Just saw your other post on Nana,

you said you are charging $130/30 min, is it the same for all the girls, or some are different ??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

We have different quality girls. We charge accordingly.

Dear All:

Just a reminder, our premium girl Sarah will be her last day today for special appearance. Price has dropped for all girls as an incentive for all brothers to come to try our service. Price start as low as $100 30mins.We are in a discreet yet convenient location which is in the CBD, close to Townhall . If you mentioned you are from Syd99, we will give you that special discount. Please call us on 0406182838 or 0426282840 now for enquiry and booking. We have Sarah, Angel and Nana working today, they all hope to see you soon.

sarah5.jpgsarah9.jpg2.jpgnana3.jpg

www.christine123.com

All brothers here, Today we have a new girl for boobs lover .Jessica ,23 years old, 173cm, 36dd, 26,36. Provide fantastic standard service like shower together, 69, kissing, bbbj , full service. She also do cim for extra. Call us now on 0406182838 or 0426282840 to book her fast.
    Check the photo below.

www.christine123.com

All brothers here, Today we have a new girl for boobs lover .Jessica ,23 years old, 173cm, 36dd, 26,36. Provide fantastic standard service like shower together, 69, kissing, bbbj , full service. She also do cim for extra. Call us now on 0426282840 to book her fast.
    Check the photo below.

www.christine123.com
    Looks beautiful !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

All Brothers,

Here are new pics of Jessica. She is working today!!! Call us now on 0406182838 or 0426282840 to book or enquire.

www.christine123.com

Banned
    The girls look great so where are you at and what are your prices per hour?

What are the extras and at what cost?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Those photos look great Christine, I'll be visiting you for sure. Do the girls have any other uniforms or role play?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much are your prices? There's no mention of prices on your website.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop has posted some of the best pictures ive seen, but it seems so hard to make a booking and there arent any reviews on any of the girls. Messaged them a couple of weeks ago, went back and forth regarding time and availabilty, and then silence. Couldnt secure a booking.

Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    This shop has posted some of the best pictures ive seen, but it seems so hard to make a booking and there arent any reviews on any of the girls. Messaged them a couple of weeks ago, went back and forth regarding time and availabilty, and then silence. Couldnt secure a booking.
    Sorry brother tales88, as we are still new, we are still in the process of making sure everything is working right. Yet we are too busy at times, we don't have much time to response you via sms. Its best to call us directly to enquire about any girls availability and to book. We will make sure when you visit us, we will look after you like a king, haha.
    Hope to see you very soon in our love pot.

Dear all brothers,

Jessica is working today. Come and taste her 36dd

Here is a new pic of Jessica. Call us now on 0406182838 or 0426282840 to book or enquire.

We also have Angel working today. Pretty and provide fantastic service including shower together and bbbj. Check her pics below.

www.christine123.com

Wow, my kind of girl !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dear All brothers.

Hello everyone, this is Christine from the private section. I have started a new venue in the CBD. Hope all the brothers here can give me the same support as you used to be in the past. The girls that I selected are at the highest standard as possible in terms of look, body and service. The location that we located is discreet yet convenient which is in the CBD, close to Townhall. As I have recruited different types of girls to suit everybody's need, feel free to call us to enquire about anything you fancy. I will try to satisfy you. As this is the grand opening week, I have a very special girl that I want to introduce to all brothers here. Sarah, 23 yrs old from China, 170cm tall, 35D, 24, 35. Very Hot body and excellent service. Service included shower together, bbbj, 69, kissing , full service. She got everything that you are looking for . Special appearance tonight and tomorrow. Call us now and enquire about. If you mentioned you are from Syd99, we will give you a special discount. Please call now 0426282840, Hop to see you soon.

www.christine123.com
    Booked a session with Sarah for 300/hr via wechat. The photos are most likely real but services are certainly not as advertised.

She declined to shower together because it was too cold. And kissing wasn't available (I'm pretty sure my breath was fine) ... not even on the lips. Also, fingers are not allowed anywhere near the pussy. She said she wouldn't be able to work if I touched it ... whatever that means. Age wise, maybe I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that she's closer to 30 than the 23 listed.

Some efforts was there but definitely not what I expected from the descriptions in the post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pkw View Post
    Booked a session with Sarah for 300/hr via wechat. The photos are most likely real but services are certainly not as advertised.

She declined to shower together because it was too cold. And kissing wasn't available (I'm pretty sure my breath was fine) ... not even on the lips. Also, fingers are not allowed anywhere near the pussy. She said she wouldn't be able to work if I touched it ... whatever that means. Age wise, maybe I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that she's closer to 30 than the 23 listed.

Some efforts was there but definitely not what I expected from the descriptions in the post.
    Thanks pkw for taking one for the team, that's good feedback

Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Thanks pkw for taking one for the team, that's good feedback
    Sorry to hear that from brother pkw, sarah is not our regular girl. She is only doing special appearance for the last few days. We request girls to do a set of routine, however if the girls refuse then we need brothers to let us know and we need to re-educate them to make sure they treat our quests as king everytime they come . Brother pkw, make sure you let us know when you plan to visit and we will give you a special discount. I will send you a special promo code via private message to give you a special discount for next visit. Hope this helps. We are here to listen to our customer's needs and complain and try to make everyone happy.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast