Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 43 Albion street?

43 Albion street?

I realise there are paid shops to this forum, but has anyone been to 43 Albion Street, Surry Hills, "Thai city">>>????

I've been a few times, chasing petite short ass Thai girls, that's my thing (ie see my avatar) and have found this place to be hit and miss.

I can recommend however,

Cherry- petite, skinny, about 150cm, mossie mumps however, maybe a A cup, but great attitude, not meek however considering her size, a bit pushy but all fun and games. Probably 30 odd tho, but doesn't matter as Asian. Sexy little thing tho.

Michelle- Thai,kinny too, but 170cms, what is less than mossie mumps? Flat chest...yeah I like small boobs but curvy shapely ones, Michelle although a great attitude and service, was too flat- I felt like a pedoo which I didn't like.

A few others, like Jessica, Nadia and Nancy- who I must try, short, slim, but busty- 160cm, at least C or D cup, sexy face, not cute face like the two above.

Cheers for sharing.

Banned
    How much?????

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    is that $60 for 30 minutes type like OASIS??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who's more slim? Cherry or Michelle?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    is that $60 for 30 minutes type like OASIS??
    That'd be amazing if it was, but Albion is a licensed FS parlour.

Last I recalled it was $120/30, $160/45 and $200/60 but that was a few years back now.

Yeah it is FS, not like Oasis. $120/30mins is right.

Who is skinnier? Probably Cherry, has bones sticking out, anorexic looking. But Michelle is just equally as skinny only taller.

Any other reviews from the girls there please share, I'm wanting to try Nancy (I think her name)...short like Cherry but busty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Give her a try. I've yet to.

http://cracker.com.au/sydney-inner-s...urn=1&pageno=3

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Yeah it is FS, not like Oasis. $120/30mins is right.

Who is skinnier? Probably Cherry, has bones sticking out, anorexic looking. But Michelle is just equally as skinny only taller.

Any other reviews from the girls there please share, I'm wanting to try Nancy (I think her name)...short like Cherry but busty.

Quote Originally Posted by honda View Post
    thanks honda for the lead.

Love syd99!!!!

Weird, ad just expired..... Darn. You didnt manage to see her did you Honda?

What do you make of this too lol
    http://cracker.com.au/kangaroo-point...urn=1&pageno=2

Risky sending a message with my mobile.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went to 43 the other night and all I can say is it is awesome, large selection of ladies ranging from early 20's all the way up to late 40's, all Thai hotties, will definitely be a regular from now on..

So Dannyboy... Who did you see????!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I seen a girl named Lara or Laura, 27 nice body not super slim but nice booty, service was CBJ with DATY, all round good service 8/10

Banned
    I've never been there ... the place just looks dodgy. But with the comments above I might just check it out one day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    I've never been there ... the place just looks dodgy. But with the comments above I might just check it out one day.
    wow, even more shops in surry hills to keep me busy lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dropped by this place once - case of heard of but never tried and hey, you only live once.

Saw a quite cute girl in her late 20s - not skinny by any means but foxy and if skinny isn't top of the list of you 'must have's - and it isn't the top of mine - she was plenty fun

She had an awesome attitude - gave the impression of being way into it (I've been with plenty of girls who don't, and plenty who try but hey, I know I'm no prize, and don't blame those who can't fake it convincingly, just wish they wouldn't try).

Halfway through grabbed a vibrator out of her 'goodies bag' which was awesome as far as I'm concerned - occasionally I ask for that, but not always, and often when I do it's a case of 'sorry, left them at home' - don't really blame a girl for not trusting some stranger to be gentle enough with it - but this one did

My memory is probably sketchy as it would be close to a year ago now, but I think her name was Anna. Hopefully she'll still be there when I drop by when I'm next in Sydney

Banned
    You posted this yesterday and went there about a year ago? The shop probably isn't even there now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    You posted this yesterday and went there about a year ago? The shop probably isn't even there now!
    Thai City has been around for ages, shouldn't have closed easily

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomosavic View Post
    Thai City has been around for ages, shouldn't have closed easily
    looks like they may still be around!

http://www.thaicity.com.au/

Banned
    Thanks Bigfatkilo for the thread on thaicity
    A little expensive for me given what else is on offer

There is no doubt Thai ladys are very sensual
    But I can get better value close by

If ThaiCity can reduce the price for the 1 hour sessions by $30-40, Im happy to be a regular ; )

Even if this means they just have a discounted rate before 6pm, I will be happy to visit

Banned
    Thai ladies are different? not sure how or why but I must admit if you get a good Thai you are in for a good punt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast