Thread: Shan-Shan : The Next Rising Star...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Cool Shan-Shan : The Next Rising Star...

In our daily life, we all make small decisions that decide how our day is going.. Small decisions, but it could make or break our day.. Take my experience for an example : It's Monday afternoon, and my urge of getting a nice and strong massage is unstoppable, it has been a while since I treat myself. On this situation I have 2 choices : Wank myself while watching my favourite JAV Idol, Yuna Shiina, getting fucked by some ugly Japanese guy, or go to RnT shop and get the real experience.. As we all figure, I choose the later. I arrive at Summer's new place, get in, but the girls told me she's away. Ring her and she says she's just going to the bank and should be back soon. 5 minutes later, I can hear her voice..

Catching up quickly, and I soon ask her which one is Eva (cos I check on the roster and wanna see what's the fuss is all about).. Summer soon she's busy, understandably so given how popular she is.. Then she suggests me to see Shan Shan, the young Chinese girl.. I ask her if she gives good massage, Summer say not really. Damn, what a shame. She looks like my type. Cute, busty, long hair, and intel from Summer is she gives good service and she is a happy girl.. My heart is torn.. Then Summer suggest the other girl, Suki... Her massage is very good, say Summer.. Take a look at her, not really my type. Not that she is not good looking.. In fact, I think some brothers might like her better. Slim, tone body with an appealing red dress.. But I've fallen for Shan-Shan..

Now this is where I'm glad I make the right decision : I, for once, choose beauty over skills.. Shan-Shan it is!!! Opt for one hour, although I'm not sure it's a good idea considering Summer told me that her massage is not so good.. Strip to my birthday suit, and face down. Well, Shan-Shan can't really speak English. This is where my broken Mandarin come in handy.. With my limited Mandarin, I could communicate with Shan-Shan while she's trying her very best to give me massage.. Surprisingly, I really like her massage. Granted, it's not the best one I can get, but I like the way she's trying really hard stroking my body, especially my sore back.. And during that part 1, we have a lot to chat.. She is in her late 20's but I swear she looks like an Uni student in her first year.. Summer was right.. Shan-Shan IS a happy girl.. I really enjoy our conversation even though it's only the simple ones.. Needless to say, time flies.. It really does when you're clicking.. Time for the finishing touch.. Shan-shan shyly asks me if want extras, and I say "Of course" before she even finishes her sentence.. And the rest is history..

Fiuh, living up that memory makes me wanna see her again very soon. but I have to keep myself together.. Summer said she works on Monday and Saturday.. Seriously boys, this one I reckon will be the next rising star.. A part of me is actually thinking to keep her for myself, but then I guess it's unfair for others. Sharing is caring, or so they say...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Summer tells me she's cheeky. Very cheeky. Tried booking her once but she had to cancel unfortunately. Hopefully I'll meet her one day.

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post

She looks like my type. Cute, busty, long hair, and intel from Summer is she gives good service and she is a happy girl..

Shan Shan can be my type too !!

It all depends on how Busty ??

More intel please, thanks brother khuntong !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Summer tells me she's cheeky. Very cheeky. Tried booking her once but she had to cancel unfortunately. Hopefully I'll meet her one day.
    She's indeed very cheeky.. And a very happy girl.. She could light up a room just with her laugh.. Let me know how it goes if you do meet her bro.. I'm thinking to revisit her, but Firstly I'm tight on budget, and secondly I've got a long list to cross off, if u know what I mean.. Lol..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Shan Shan can be my type too !!

It all depends on how Busty ??

More intel please, thanks brother khuntong !!
    Hahaha.. I like the way you pinpointed the busty word bro.. She has C cups (I'm guessing), very busty for her size as she's only 155cm tall.. I dunno if she would do Spanish though. Better ask the girl first to avoid disappointment. Haha..

Hahaha.. I like the way you pinpointed the busty word bro.. She has C cups (I'm guessing), very busty for her size as she's only 155cm tall.. I dunno if she would do Spanish though. Better ask the girl first to avoid disappointment. Haha..
    Haha, you leave the Spanish bit to me brother!!

But then again, I have been turned down before, so you win some and..............

I think the key words are: Body to Body !! if she does then Spanish is ON, if not, then, well, you learn the lesson !!

Thanks mate. But C Cups are on the border line, D, DD or E Cups will be best for sure, but I have had C Cups Spanish before and they may work too.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, you leave the Spanish bit to me brother!!

But then again, I have been turned down before, so you win some and..............

I think the key words are: Body to Body !! if she does then Spanish is ON, if not, then, well, you learn the lesson !!

Thanks mate. But C Cups are on the border line, D, DD or E Cups will be best for sure, but I have had C Cups Spanish before and they may work too.

Cheers
    If the key words are B2B, then I'm afraid it's a No bro Ah.. But then again, I didn't ask, and truth be told I'm not a big fan of B2B.. I'd rather cuddle and play with the girl than having her going up and down my body..
    Ow, one more thing I like about Shan-Shan.. MOST girls regardless of where they work will try to short me in regards of time (5 minutes average) and I'm totally cool with that, especially when I always book for an hour session.. Not in her case.. I think we finished a bit late without her even noticing.. I'd like to believe it's because of my charming personality, but surely you all will beg to differ..

Getting the full hour of service or company may have something to do with the individual girl but most likely it is a company policy!

If the shop owner lay down the rules that the mls must stay in the room with the client for the time he paid for, then usually you won't be short changed! So in the event the client cums quickly, the mls will give more head massage or foot massage until time.

Some of my Mamasan friends are very good at this: Vicky and Foxy and Alice to name a few but now that they all have multiple shops, it's harder for the quality control !!

May be Summer has learnt her trade from a friend of mine too..........haha

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok bro Ah, I've got a great news for you..
    Remember when I told you that B2B was not on the menu??
    Well, scratch that!! I was wrong.. And I'm glad for being wrong this time..

Yesterday, on a rainy day, riding my scooter, with the wind and rain getting in my way, I found myself walking into Summer's shop again...

Summer said she had a new girl, Daisy, with the similar features like Shan-Shan.. She called her up and introduced us.. Took a glance, not bad.. Tanned skin, busty (at least C cups), long hair, very cute smile... And then she said Eva was also available.. Damn, decisions decisions... I really wanna try Eva's massage cos of all the fuss that I've read in this forum, but in the same time I'm curious if Shan-Shan will improve.. Went with my guts, Shan-Shan it is.. She remembered me!!! There's no better feeling than having a working girl remember you and your previous session.. So hugs and kisses, on to the massage, and then the part 2... B2B was on the table without me asking.. And, even better, we had a Spanish lesson together!! Finished with a bang, and we went overtime.. She didn't seem to notice that, but I always check the time (to take notes which girls do shortchange).. We went 10 minutes over the time, and that was before I headed to shower..

Gents, I said it before, and I'll say it again.. This girl is a star in the making.. She'll be very popular in no time.. If only she could speak English more fluently..

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Summer's girls do the right thing in regards to time, I've always got my full hour, and more if they aren't busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which shop is this? Sorry I didn't catch it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brash View Post
    Which shop is this? Sorry I didn't catch it
    This one in Pyrmont http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...age-at-Pyrmont

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Paid a visit to my new favourite girl after a few weeks absent, seeing if there's any progress in her service..
    Turned out to be the best one ever!!!!
    Shan-Shan made me fly to heaven, and then stayed there for 75 minutes (15 mins longer than my booking), with her total GFE... I am not gonna share the details here, but for gents who really treat her well, you will be rewarded... BIG TIME!!

We did the part 2 first, cos we both missed each other so much and couldn't stop cuddling, n one thing led to another, we were both naked...

Part 1 followed after.. I have to say, I really enjoyed doing that.. It's actually more relaxing that way.. So basically you take out the stress first and then relax.. I reckon this should be applied to the shops...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sounds great,
    Shan-Shan and Eva must try on this shop :-)

Thanks for the report guys.

Paid a visit to my new favourite girl after a few weeks absent, seeing if there's any progress in her service..
    Turned out to be the best one ever!!!!
    Shan-Shan made me fly to heaven, and then stayed there for 75 minutes (15 mins longer than my booking), with her total GFE... I am not gonna share the details here, but for gents who really treat her well, you will be rewarded... BIG TIME!!

We did the part 2 first, cos we both missed each other so much and couldn't stop cuddling, n one thing led to another, we were both naked...

Part 1 followed after.. I have to say, I really enjoyed doing that.. It's actually more relaxing that way.. So basically you take out the stress first and then relax.. I reckon this should be applied to the shops...
    Good stuff brother,

Have done in elsewhere many times with the fun part first, then the remedial massage - with the recovery - then horny again - and part III follows...............haha
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」