Thread: Best experience in CBD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best experience in CBD

Hi dudes, I'm back. I've been several places lately but no time to write an AR. But tonight I got really satisfied with Natalie in Arcade massage. Second time in this shop which is quite secret hided upstairs in the shopping mall. Pretty receptionist from China haha. I usually choose randomly and she introduced Natalie to me. She told me she's good looking and has nice curve body. Then I got undressed and lay down to the bed waiting for her. Meanwhile, expecting she's my type.

When she came in, there's no big surprise but her voice was quite a big promotion. Long legs and medium size body, stunning and seductive. Her massage was general but focused a lot on my lower back and butt that I favored. She's got amazing hospitality and smiled all the time! Definitely a happy girl and laughed a lot. I'm not sure about her spoken english.. cause we chatted in mandarin. She's also a little bit shy as we are in the same age haha.

Part 2 was as usual but enough to get me going. She clenched her legs closely when I attempted to touch her pussy. But you can still touch her inner thigh. That's funny..
    Fantastic enjoyment guys... give it a try. Thanks for reading and more info about other shops will be posted later. Cheers.

Banned
    I am surprised there's not many reviews on this shop as it's a nice place as they look after their customers really well and nice girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep! maybe cause they didn't post photos on the website. Worthy place

Banned
    Try Akiko on Thursdays. You won't be disappointed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Missed her today..maybe next time