Thread: COCO @ 5* City PentHouse

COCO @ 5* City PentHouse

I think the song P.Y.T. by Michael Jackson was written for CoCo ... I want to love you, and give you some tender loving care, you Pretty Young Thing !

CoCo is really a pretty young thing. She said she's been told she looks like Rosamund Kwan 關芝琳, some said Gao YuanYuan 髙圆圆. But to me, she's closer to Rosamund Kwan. If we can photoshop Rosamund Kwan's face shot by trimming it down a bit to a narrower shape, that would be Coco !

When I first met Coco in the Penthouse, it was a cold night. She wore a heavy knitted woollen jumper and a tight jean with cut-outs at the knees, she looked stunningly beautiful and vibrant, with a cheerful yet shy expression on her face, first impression was really adorable !

Even with the heavy jumper on, it still couldn't hide the bulging of her bosom, looking proportionally large for her petite body, proudly carrying and lifting the front of the jumper up high, I liked what I was seeing already ...

Coco had very limited sexual experience, she's still pretty delightfully naïve about it all. She's curious and eager, yet she's so sensitive that you just want to take it easy on her !

We sat on the lounge to have a bit of chit chat, she's very cheerful and a bit naughty, she snuggled up to me as we got acquainted. But I found she's not very keen on DFK, so I didn't force the issue. I started to feel her up with the clothes on, I could then confirm she had a pair of good sized breasts, a handful of warm and soft flesh, and she's genuinely moaning to the touch already ! I decided it's too cold to take off her clothes in the lounge room yet, so I started to unbuckle her jeans, pulled it down and revealed a pair of well shaped legs. I proceeded to pull down her undies and tried to explore, haha, but she's too shy to part her legs at that stage and insisted we should go to take a shower together. So I obliged.

I've always fancied having a woman in the room with me wearing a man's shirt with nothing underneath, so I suggested to Coco. She liked the idea too, so she stripped and put on my shirt and flirted around a bit until my heart was burning to grab her and squeeze her tight amid her laughter.

We finally went to the shower together. All she attempted was to clean me up. So I taught her not to waste the opportunity to turn it into a foreplay. She learned fast ! From body slide to BBBJ in the shower, perfect !

Back in the room, I asked her to lie down, but she insisted I let her showed some skills first, so I let her do some catbath on me, then moved down for more BBBJ. I must say she did a pretty good job on BBBJ, with plenty of tongue actions and eye contact, Just can't get enough of watching a pretty young thing going down on me !

Eventually I persuaded her to let me return the favour. So on her back, I climbed on top and started fondling her breasts, they were one of the best pair of breasts I've seen for a while, big enough on her little body, I reckon it's at least a B+ to a small C, all natural, young and soft ! Then I realized why she wanted to serve me instead because she's so sensitive ! As I catbathed her down to her breasts, she was moaning out loud, so I licked around her areola very lightly, she started to enjoy it and said quiveringly that it's enjoyable but whimpered as I licked on the nipple, I'm sure I would have killed her mood if I sucked on the nipple, so I spared her after a couple of minutes.

As I moved down for the DATY, I could feel that she tensed up even further. I started to licked on the inside of her thigh and gradually moved closer to the epicentre, she had to lift herself up to watch with wide eyes, with the first touch of my tongue on her clit, she yelped, and when I parted her labia to dine on the inside, she collapsed after a couple of minutes and said she couldn't take it much longer and begged me for the penetration.

So she put the dom on for me and kept saying .. so big .. I took a bit of effort to enter her tiny tunnel and I felt so funny that she yelled out in Chinese 天呀 !meaning " my god ! ". But when I was fully inside of her and started some movements, she was on cloud nine, she's not moaning anymore, she sounded like laughing and crying at the same time, so I just kept enjoying that kind of music until I came ! Afterwards, she's still clinging tightly to me like a true lover !

Coco is definitely a favourite for those who love P.Y.T. but might not be able to satisfy those who prefer hard-core sex !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

So she put the dom on for me and kept saying .. so big .. I took a bit of effort to enter her tiny tunnel and I felt so funny that she yelled out in Chinese 天呀 !meaning " my god ! ". But when I was fully inside of her and started some movements, she was on cloud nine, she's not moaning anymore, she sounded like laughing and crying at the same time, so I just kept enjoying that kind of music until I came ! Afterwards, she's still clinging tightly to me like a true lover !

Coco is definitely a favourite for those who love P.Y.T. but might not be able to satisfy those who prefer hard-core sex !

Brother Wil in his finest moment !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Bro wil
    The legend here with a large 大炮 wow lucky girl !!!

髙圆圆 and *關芝琳 definitely my type

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Bro wil
    The legend here with a large 大炮 wow lucky girl !!!

髙圆圆 and *關芝琳 definitely my type
    Haha ! I don't think I'm that big, just that she hasn't seen enough yet !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Wil in his finest moment !!
    When the girl utters something in your mother tongue, it does have some extra effects on you !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    When the girl utters something in your mother tongue, it does have some extra effects on you !
    Haha, I couldn't agree more !

Two of the best punting quotes to me were both from Hong Kong Mui Muis ! (girls)

From Catherine at 127:

吹咗咁耐,刁得未呀?
    I suck you for so long, can we fuck yet ?

嘩!刁咁耐!想刁死人個女咩?
    Wow! You fuck so long, you want to fuck me dead ?

From a very famous and very busty ML :

我要寄錢比阿媽過年,不如刁埋啦!
    I need to send money to my mother for Chinese New Year , let's fuck ok !
    She then took an extra $50 from my wallet ! (already paid her the $80!)

Haha, those were the days, missed them so much !!