Thread: Tang

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tang

If anyone enjoys the look and service of Selina from Bluemoon, Tang is probably as close to Selina as it will get. The difference is that Tang has larger breast size and bigger hip. The smoothness and whiteness of the skin is almost the same as Selina.

She is a very shy girl and she told me she is new to the industry. I didn't want her to do much as all wanted is GFE and DFK -- I am very easy to please right?? She didn't really know how to shower together as what she told me. She was a bit hesistant when I was DATY. We pretty much DFK most of the time and she was extremely wet just from the kissing and I think (or hope) that she probably lost herself in the DFK.

After the main event, we showered separately and she tried to give me a massage. I could tell she is brand new. She told me she was trying to do how she was massaged. I just told her to stop and lie next to me to have a chat.

A very sweet girl and I like what I saw and experienced... will probably try more things with her next time... I hope she will maintain her sweetness...

On the side note, on that day, I messaged both 5 Star Penthouse and MOC. MOC came back to me and 5 Star never messaged back. Then, I remembered that I hardly went to 5 Star because no one bothered to reply my message and that's probably why I only saw Lily a couple of times.

Haha, brother Tarl,

You must be MOC's most regular and loyal customers !!

Great to see that you guys have kissed (via Tang's DFK!!) and made up !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha... That's because 5 Star never returned my messages!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post
    Haha... That's because 5 Star never returned my messages!!
    You don't like to talk on the phone ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is very inconvenient to talk on the phone. So, I always use text messages.