Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truth Revealed ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Truth Revealed ??

I have had "special" relationships with a number of WLs

Almost like Boyfriend / Girlfriend.

It involved a number of meetings and activities away from their places of work.

Often we would go to hotels or motels.

I always provided food and drinks and paid for the accommodation.

I usually offered the Lady some money but they always refused to take it, because of our relationship.

They were all great times, some are still continuing ??

I do the right thing by the Ladies' work places by still seeing them there.

I had this type of arrangement with another WL.

She was keen for us to spend more time together on her day off work, so I booked a hotel.
    We were there from approximately 11:00 am until about 4:00 pm. About 5 hours.

When we were getting ready to leave I offered her some money. She did not say "No"
    I started slowly peeling off $50:00 bills, expecting her to say "that's enough" she did not.

When I reached $500:00 I stopped.
    She said thanks and picked up the money.

I still see her sometimes and she has asked to me to book a hotel again.
    I have made excuses not to do this.

My disappointment was not about the money, ($500:00 for 5 hours is great value), It was more the fact that she acted like a WL.

The next time that she asks, I guess that I should ask her if she wants to go to the Hotel as my "girlfriend" or as a WL.

That would clarify the situation.

Lesson Learned ???

U got the money and you got her in the hotel , i think nowdays No free Meal bra

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Do you mean to say you will never give money to your GF or wife?
    Say you just had sex with your wife and she says she needs some money to buy groceries. Does that trigger the same reaction as what you just wrote?
    There's nothing wrong with what the girl did in my opinion. I think there's something wrong with you and how you associate sex & money with punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You got called on your bluff and are sour about it. You shouldn't have offered and pulled out your wallet if you didn't want to part with your money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vvillie View Post
    You got called on your bluff and are sour about it. You shouldn't have offered and pulled out your wallet if you didn't want to part with your money.
    When showing off goes wrong!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Like you said bro $500 for a 5 hour session is great value.
    Don't worry about it, you had a good time, just put it down to experience.
    Plenty of other girls around if you don't want to see this one again.

Banned
    May be the girl saw it as an opportunity to get some money so she would not have to go to work the next shift and see other customers!

WL work for one thing money! Some like the work and seeing lots of different men others would prefer to just see men they like and so are happy to take your money and so not have to see someone else.

It all depends on the girl and also on what your after are you only after free sex ( I say free but no sex is completely free) or are you truly interested in the girl.

If you like the girl discuss it with her if you don't then its only fair you paid her.

Banned
    Why didn't you just give her $200 or something? You decided $500 was fair and gave it to her. You think she is going to say 'oh keep the money, I don't want it' lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by H3da View Post
    Why didn't you just give her $200 or something? You decided $500 was fair and gave it to her. You think she is going to say 'oh keep the money, I don't want it' lol

$500 for 5 hours was fair or even a bargain so if it was a wl arrangement he was a winner.

Banned
    He wanted the girl to say no as they had a special relationship lol... I go to the same ML regularly and I give her extra tips that I wouldn't give to other ML... She says that there's no need but obviously she still takes it. Part of the game. Think of that girl as a WL. Pay for the sex and don't take it personally or get emotional attached

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate u just got hustled.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the feedback guys.
    I have no problems with any of the comments.

I guess that I was a bit disappointed that she took the money when the other ladies did not.
    They were happy to spend time with me without payment.

I have moved on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    I have had "special" relationships with a number of WLs

Almost like Boyfriend / Girlfriend.

It involved a number of meetings and activities away from their places of work.

Often we would go to hotels or motels.

I always provided food and drinks and paid for the accommodation.

I usually offered the Lady some money but they always refused to take it, because of our relationship.

They were all great times, some are still continuing ??

I do the right thing by the Ladies' work places by still seeing them there.

I had this type of arrangement with another WL.

She was keen for us to spend more time together on her day off work, so I booked a hotel.
    We were there from approximately 11:00 am until about 4:00 pm. About 5 hours.

When we were getting ready to leave I offered her some money. She did not say "No"
    I started slowly peeling off $50:00 bills, expecting her to say "that's enough" she did not.

When I reached $500:00 I stopped.
    She said thanks and picked up the money.

I still see her sometimes and she has asked to me to book a hotel again.
    I have made excuses not to do this.

My disappointment was not about the money, ($500:00 for 5 hours is great value), It was more the fact that she acted like a WL.

The next time that she asks, I guess that I should ask her if she wants to go to the Hotel as my "girlfriend" or as a WL.

That would clarify the situation.

Lesson Learned ???
    Disappointed that she acted like a WL? Bro, she is a WL!

Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    Disappointed that she acted like a WL? Bro, she is a WL!
    Answer : Completed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This reminds me of a scene from the movie Breakup Buddies (Xin Hua Lu Fang).. I may have to upload the scene on youtube.

The money thing at the end is a test, so you can confirm if what just transpired was real desire? I suppose she failed it..

For me if I genuinely asked a ML/WL that I get on with to hang out sometime (not necessarily to just mess around) and they didn't want to which is fine or brought up payment and such then I couldn't be bothered.

The shop is their place of work and you are paying x amount upfront split between the girl and the shop to see them but if they DON'T consider you high value enough for their own time then I don't think it's worth the energy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    If she had been your wife, would you have expected her to say no? More than likely, she would have asked for your wallet and if you were lucky, left you $50 and taken the rest.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I had a WL (from a brothel) ask me over to her private unit once, when I arrived she said how long do you want to stay, I said an hour or so, then she told me the prices ...

Wanting a special relationship with and "seeing" WLs outside of their work rarely ends well. I've seen plenty of posts with bro's upset with the difference between what they wanted or hoped for and the outcome. As MAX so clearly pointed out, you must not forget that they are WLs.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Seeing a WL outside of work is like hiring a video, after too many viewings it starts to get real ...

Junior Member(有D料到)

Reality bites

image.jpg
    I found this a while ago and I thought it was appropriate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast