Had a delightful session with Aivil today. Another genuine uni student .. another super friendly girl ..

I've only seen a few BlueMoon girls, so far all of them had been very friendly and accommodating, and all of them were very young and fresh, Aivil was no exception !

Aivil has a very sweet and pretty looking face. She has a small and cute looking mouth showing a mouth of pearly looking small teeth. And since she's so friendly and ready to smile and grin, so this delightful attribute of hers was magnified. A cute nose and a small face with long tresses of lustrous black hair.

I almost forgot to mention Aivil has a pair of big and smiling eyes, but her eyes were not the only pair of her anatomy that caught my eyes, it was her magnificient pair of C+ cups, impatiently waiting to break free of the constriction of her bras. Once they were freed with my help, they sprang out proudly defying the centre of gravity, inviting some tender loving care !

Aivil in her natural state was a very attractive picture to behold. Besides a good looking face, a very feminine head of long hair, a fine pair of delicious bosoms, she's got a very narrow waist and flat tummy, all these set on a pair of extra long and shapely legs ... in other words, yum !

As with most other outcall girls that were fresh in the industry, I always tried to calm them down and get them into the mood by having a bit of get-to-know-you chat with them. As the conversation led to some degree of intamacy, I would test the water by a bit of kissing unobtrusively, from the response, I could anticipate how enjoyable the session would turn out to be.

To my delight, Aivil responded by not only turning the light kisses on the lips into DFK, she also wrapped her arms around me while doing so, by then I knew there was no barrier between us, and we went to the shower together.

Aivil was extremely sensitive everywhere, she admitted she's very tickish. We started with some nice DFK in bed, as she was getting more and more into it, my hand started to wander about, and she started moaning even during DFK ! She was shivering when I licked my way down south, and when I had my first contact with her clit, she whimpered a bit, and her excitement was hard to contain when I was doing a full on DATY, she groaned so loud she had to bite on her finger with eyes tightly closed to stifle her cry, she was so cute to look at ! lol

It was her turn to catbath, surprisingly, she gave a pretty wet catbath although it's not a well trained one, by that I mean it's not thorough and she forgot I've got two nipples and two legs, haha ! But it's a different story when she started the BBBJ, she did it proficiently with enough pressure to make me want to cum. I didn't want to give her the upper hand, so I turned her around to give her the 69, but before long, I knew it was a wrong strategy on my part, because she was worked up so high she moved her head up and down frantically as if in a frenzy, I had to stop her urgently before she pushed me over the edge !

On to the main event, we remained in missionary throughout the whole prosess, because she wouldn't let go of me by hugging me close and continuing with the DFK. But as my momentum gathered and the speed of my movements increased, she spread out her legs wider and wider, eventually she lifted them up over her shoulder and beckoned me to give her my best. So I obliged and we sweat it out until we collapsed in a heap. She wrapped her long arms and legs around me for a long while afterward to catch our breath before we pulled apart.

It's a shame that she said she would only stay for a week, so not sure if I would see her again this time, but the good news is, she said she might come back in July, fingers crossed !