Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AIVIL @ BlueMoon

AIVIL @ BlueMoon

Had a delightful session with Aivil today. Another genuine uni student .. another super friendly girl ..

I've only seen a few BlueMoon girls, so far all of them had been very friendly and accommodating, and all of them were very young and fresh, Aivil was no exception !

Aivil has a very sweet and pretty looking face. She has a small and cute looking mouth showing a mouth of pearly looking small teeth. And since she's so friendly and ready to smile and grin, so this delightful attribute of hers was magnified. A cute nose and a small face with long tresses of lustrous black hair.

I almost forgot to mention Aivil has a pair of big and smiling eyes, but her eyes were not the only pair of her anatomy that caught my eyes, it was her magnificient pair of C+ cups, impatiently waiting to break free of the constriction of her bras. Once they were freed with my help, they sprang out proudly defying the centre of gravity, inviting some tender loving care !

Aivil in her natural state was a very attractive picture to behold. Besides a good looking face, a very feminine head of long hair, a fine pair of delicious bosoms, she's got a very narrow waist and flat tummy, all these set on a pair of extra long and shapely legs ... in other words, yum !

As with most other outcall girls that were fresh in the industry, I always tried to calm them down and get them into the mood by having a bit of get-to-know-you chat with them. As the conversation led to some degree of intamacy, I would test the water by a bit of kissing unobtrusively, from the response, I could anticipate how enjoyable the session would turn out to be.

To my delight, Aivil responded by not only turning the light kisses on the lips into DFK, she also wrapped her arms around me while doing so, by then I knew there was no barrier between us, and we went to the shower together.

Aivil was extremely sensitive everywhere, she admitted she's very tickish. We started with some nice DFK in bed, as she was getting more and more into it, my hand started to wander about, and she started moaning even during DFK ! She was shivering when I licked my way down south, and when I had my first contact with her clit, she whimpered a bit, and her excitement was hard to contain when I was doing a full on DATY, she groaned so loud she had to bite on her finger with eyes tightly closed to stifle her cry, she was so cute to look at ! lol

It was her turn to catbath, surprisingly, she gave a pretty wet catbath although it's not a well trained one, by that I mean it's not thorough and she forgot I've got two nipples and two legs, haha ! But it's a different story when she started the BBBJ, she did it proficiently with enough pressure to make me want to cum. I didn't want to give her the upper hand, so I turned her around to give her the 69, but before long, I knew it was a wrong strategy on my part, because she was worked up so high she moved her head up and down frantically as if in a frenzy, I had to stop her urgently before she pushed me over the edge !

On to the main event, we remained in missionary throughout the whole prosess, because she wouldn't let go of me by hugging me close and continuing with the DFK. But as my momentum gathered and the speed of my movements increased, she spread out her legs wider and wider, eventually she lifted them up over her shoulder and beckoned me to give her my best. So I obliged and we sweat it out until we collapsed in a heap. She wrapped her long arms and legs around me for a long while afterward to catch our breath before we pulled apart.

It's a shame that she said she would only stay for a week, so not sure if I would see her again this time, but the good news is, she said she might come back in July, fingers crossed !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    does she cim?

Quote Originally Posted by tectonic View Post
    does she cim?
    She said she would do it, although I didn't want it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    good story, Brother Wilisno.
    I love University Girl.
    That is one of my favorite type. Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    good story, Brother Wilisno.
    I love University Girl.
    That is one of my favorite type. Bingo!
    Yeah, that's why she can only come from interstate when Uni is having a break.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have to say that I didn't have the best experience with her.
    Your report makes me think whether we saw the same "Aivil". haha...

I felt she was rather professional to say the truth.

Funniest thing was that I saw her on the streets in the city an hour after my session outside world square, probably on an outcall mission. My mates saw her and WOW'ed on her perfect legs not knowing about my extra-cirricular activities having just pumped her. I turned around and pretended I didn't see. haha!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxbbccxx View Post

Funniest thing was that I saw her on the streets in the city an hour after my session outside world square, probably on an outcall mission. My mates saw her and WOW'ed on her perfect legs not knowing about my extra-cirricular activities having just pumped her. I turned around and pretended I didn't see. haha!!!
    I would say average/negative reviews are just as welcomed as positive ones (if not more so).

Encourage you to write a review on your experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxbbccxx View Post

i reckon you should write about it dude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wouldn't say it's a big negative. Just different tastes.

Just didn't connect.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she give me the feeling that she is a very smart girl

Shop Owner
    As for that we will certainly talk with her and see if anything we could do to sort it.
    Sorry for your friend's disappointment we will definitely improve it
    "To make a client happy,
    We have to provide a happy customer service
    Most importantly to give him a happy girl,
    To ensure that we always spending more time to take care and love our girls..."

So everytime you visit us would be a once in a BlueMoon experience

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonSyd.com View Post
    As for that we will certainly talk with her and see if anything we could do to sort it.
    Sorry for your friend's disappointment we will definitely improve it

A good management response. Taking customers' feedback into account and improves thereupon will generate more business in the future.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    A good management response. Taking customers' feedback into account and improves thereupon will generate more business in the future.
    good point! good response instead of attacking the customer for criticism like mafia

Banned
    BlueMoon Management is top class service. Though it's been a while!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    good point! good response instead of attacking the customer for criticism like mafia
    By mafia did you mean Duncan?

but yes i do agree good management response. gone up in my books already.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was contemplating seeing Aivil last night but passed on the idea as she was very close to my height threshold on working girls. I just seem to not enjoy the session with
    girls who are close to my height (168cm) or higher.

Also once bro whistleblower pointed out that she had a bad odour down there, brought memories of a girl from MOC that had the same problem. Will wait until bluemoon management has confirmed that the issue has been resolved
    and might consider her in the future.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bro wilisno, did u smelled bad while u were doing a full on DATY???

Quote Originally Posted by hittheheart View Post
    bro wilisno, did u smelled bad while u were doing a full on DATY???
    No, no odour at all, I was her very first customer right after she got off the plane ... and I helped with the washing !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess that depends on her situation and also the sense of smell. Can't really say who smells and who doesn't.
    I think I have strong sense of smell, most of the time I find odour on girls.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstud View Post
    I guess that depends on her situation and also the sense of smell. Can't really say who smells and who doesn't.
    I think I have strong sense of smell, most of the time I find odour on girls.
    True ! In general, a shop girl is generally more conscious of her hygiene in that sense, so less chance to find some odour in them, whereas outcall girls are more inexperienced to know that, because they can't smell it themselves ! So it's best for the agency to provide advice and cleaning products before they start.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast