shamrock

Senior Member(無間使者)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a regular at 5* and have never tried Hebe until tonight. I've seen her many many times in the line up but I never picked her. Other girls just got in the way. So tonight was finally the night and boy I'm glad I did. As wilisno described, she is very mischievous and loves to tease. A bit of small flab around the tummy and as the other bros mentioned, doesnt have the best body either BUT she makes up for it 110% in her attitude and services. One of the main things for me is being able to click with the girl. The last two girls I've had were Milo and Irene and I didnt quite click with them. But with Hebe, she is very friendly and playful and the session will not be dull or boring.

When she was giving me DD, I was gonna blow and couldnt hold it and she kept telling me to hold on for a bit more but I still blew. Then she shows sad lips and said she still had more to go. I actually felt bad and said sorry haha, but it's all part of her playful nature. I really enjoyed her time.

Hahaha ! I like that sad lips part ! She did that the first time I met her because I couldn't hold it to pull out for the CIM finish !