Report dated 16/06/2011

This report is re-posted to create a thead for my After Report Directory only. Original post dated 28/02/2011.

Went to see HeBe today. After a great session with Mona @ Artarmon Paradise yesterday, I thought it would be unfair to ask HeBe to produce the same magic for me today. But she had no trouble in achieving that !

The very short hair cut makes her young looking face look even younger, like a high school student. Not the prettiest at 5*, but the mischievous look in her eyes and the mouth line make her face endearing and disarming to the beholder.

The body is not the sexiest either, everything is small, much like that of a teenager, but you can tell she's very fresh, from the shape and colour of her private parts, it makes you feel lucky to be able to see a girl like that.

HeBe is very bubbly, she loves dirty talks, she speaks Cantonese with me, probably her mother tongue, don't know if she can have the same effect if she has to speak in other language. Right from the start, HeBe played the dominant role, it was cute to see her pin me down to start her routine, her hands are actually quite powerful for her size as I found out later when she gave me a massage. She didn't jump into an act quickly, but instead she did a lot of teasing before the main act, such as a lot of scratching and ball licking before a full on BBBJ, and grew in intensity until a deep deep throating one. She loves DATY and so did I looking at what's on the table ! She also loves fingering, and she's very tight although I wouldn't compare it to Jamie.

To prove that she's inexperienced, HeBe put the dome on the wrong way round, she laughed when she found out she couldn't push it down and kept saying sorry, sorry ! It felt so good inside her, and she enjoyed it too and the dirty talks just kept flowing to fuel my excitement. I asked her if she does CIM, she said: yeah, yeah, I love to suck you dry, give me, give me. I said: not yet, it's your fault, because you're so tight, I don't want to pull out yet. She said: it's tight fit because you're big. So I worked like no tomorrow, going through a few positions until I blew my load in doggie. When I pulled out after resting, she jumped up and hit me on the chest like a spoiled toddler saying: you lied, you said you'll let me suck you dry. Aww! You must promise to let me do it next time ! Well, I had no choice but to promise her just that. Haha, how clever !

Since my lil bro hadn't come down yet, she asked me to sit up while she gave me a bit of shoulder massage. After a minute or so, I was lying face down and she continued with some real deep tissue massage on the shoulder, it felt like a pro, she could even tell where I was feeling tired by the feel of the muscle.

HeBe might not be the most skillful yet, but she also scored a 10/10 for attitude for me, and excellent GFE. I will have no problem to keep my promise to see her again.