Thread: COCO: 50 min DTBBJ in 1 hour session

Senior Member(無間使者)

COCO: 50 min DTBBJ in 1 hour session

After the great experience with Cobe i decided to try Coco since she seemed to fit into the same "category" of DTBBJ expert pocket rockets

Girl Name: Coco
    Date of visit: July 2013
    Pictures: http://533willoughby.com.au/coco.html
    Size: 5; 152 cm
    Body type: slim, but not much toned
    Tits: C, enhanced
    skin features: tanned
    Hair: short black with front fringe
    Pussy: Au naturelle, but hairless pussy lips
    Service provided: DFK, BBBJ, FS, CIM, DT
    Cost: 1 hour $150
    Best features: she loves to suck

Coco acts really cute like a young schoolgirl jumping around the room, hugging and kissing you and transmitting a natural energy
    She is service committed, incredibly committed at the point that you get too much spoiled and become lazy..at least this happened to me

As soon as i walked out the shower, she grabbed my towel gave me a good rinse and started working out my cock with her mouth while i was still standing
    She then asked me to move to the bed and started a great catbath where every inch of my lower body was carefully looked after
    She has a great soft and moist tongue, it felt so good when she licked my feet and the big toes in particular; it is a first time a WL gets down there
    Rimming is on offer, even though is not as good as Lilly's
    When she moved to BBBJ i was genuinely surprised how a small girl could swallow my dick until the root, i could feel the tip against her tonsils

After 30 minutes of endless BBBJ i asked for the dom since i wanted to play my cards for 2 shots in 1 hr session; fucking was ok but nothing spectacular, lots of moaning and good participation, but i never felt she was genuinely enjoying it; we finished in bouncing cowgirl

As soon as i finished, she removed the dom, cleaned my bro with a wet serviette and immediately started BBBJ again.. she was quicker than the mechanics of Ferrari during a Formula 1 Grand Prix pit stop

We only had 20 minutes left, so there was no time for massage and resting hence she decided to go straight for round 2
    I wanted to CIM, so i just relaxed and let her do the job; she continuously bbjed me for the remaining 20 minutes, but even though i was close to come again she couldn't get me over the line; her tongue action is really really good but she lacks in the pumping action where other girls in 533 are so good
    Even though i didn't get my 2nd shot i can't complain, she worked my rod with commitment and dedication

In conclusion:

Appearance: She is cute but not toned and firm as i like
    Overall Service: Good, but she has to fight a fierce competition in 533
    BBBJ: Really good, but i prefer Ada and Coco if they want to make you cum there is nothing you can do to resist over 10 min
    Sex: Ok but not comparable to Ada or Vanessa or Cobe
    Return factor: NO. In the same category, i like Cobe more

Her jaw must be sore after that !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Her jaw must be sore after that !
    What about my little bro? He was red and swollen, the only break was the 1.75 seconds required to remove the dom and cleanup at the pit stop

Banned
    I was thinking of trying Coco but sounds like I had better stick to my favourite Ada, thanks for the good report bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I was thinking of trying Coco but sounds like I had better stick to my favourite Ada, thanks for the good report bro.
    You can't really compare Coco with Ada, completely different categories and different service

If you are looking for a pocket rocket and haven't tried Cobe yet, go for it

It looks like i might have finished my tour of best of 533, the remaining ones seems too old for my likings (just judging from the pictures and other punter's reports)

Karen looks interesting, but she might be a bit too old too

I will come back for at least one more session with Ada, Vanessa and Cobe; let's see if in the meantime someone new comes on board

Banned
    I have tried Cobe and yes she is a good punt and different to Ada. To put it in perspective the girls at 533 are mostly good punts but they are not young, they work 12 to 14 hour shifts and do around 15 jobs a shift, the young girls just can't handle that. That's why you get a good punt at 533 for an economical price.

If you want a really young girl that only does 3 or 4 jobs a shift then you can go to a $300 (Plus or Minus) shop and get less service in most cases that's the choice we punters have.

What age do you like? What age is young? Most of the girls at 533 are Mid 20 to Mid 30 some a bit older not many are younger IMHO.

My preference has always been for Mid to late 20 to mid 30 so it suits me fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer 20-25 but enjoy a "professional" service as well, that's why i alternate my punts between 533, Ginza and brand girls (MOC, TMC,...)
    I tend to avoid over 30..simply because i don't really need to pay have sex with late 20s or 30s, while it is much more effort and time consuming to chase young 20yo