Report dated 06/03/2012

It feels so good to see Hebe again ! She's one of those girls that get prettier by the day, probably due to having mastered the art of presentation, and the growing confidence about her attractiveness !

First of all, she has a new hairdo, her hair has grown longer, that's the key point I think, it makes her look that much more feminine, and makes me realize she looks quite hot too ! And the rest of her body remains the same, the most sought after slim young girl type !

Servicewise, Hebe remains as playful as I first met her, a real teaser ! In the shower, maybe she had picked up some techniques from the great Abbey, she hugged me from behind while applying soap to the front, and in doing so, her soapy hand brought my little brother to attention by stroking it ever so lightly. When she turned to the front, it was a high intensity BBBJ, lucky it didn't last too long !

When in bed, she climbed on top of me and moved in for a kiss, I was expecting some DFK, but she gave me just a peck on the lips and moved away to lick at my nipples. Then she licked around my chest, and when I wasn't noticing, she just came up for another kiss and extended her tongue, then again when I wanted to respond, she moved away again with a mischievous grin on her face ! After several times of this sort of teasing, again when I wasn't expecting it, she turned on a full attack of DFK ! Boy ! Was she wild ! She DFK like she intended to suffocate me ! So vigorous and passionate, I thought I could do that forever. Then she moved away down south to continue with her BBBJ.

After a long BBBJ I thought I might return the favour my doing 69. She loved it so much, she kept moaning out loud with her mouth full ! And she moved so zealously that she fell on her side ! But I didn't let up and follow through to continue DATYing her with her head between my legs, so she retaliated by a more forceful BBBJ, to the point that I had to stop her to put the dom on for the main course.

Her cowgirl was done like a professional rodeo rider, but since she could produce such bone-melting scream, so I decided to take charge by turning back to mish just to enjoy her facial expression and her screaming. Eventually we finished in doggie.

One thing I have to mention is the massage she did after that, didn't expect she could be so strong with her massage, it was really enjoyable so I let her carry on until the bell went.