Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hebe @ 5* City ( re-posted )

Hebe @ 5* City ( re-posted )

Report dated 16/06/2011

This report is re-posted to create a thead for my After Report Directory only. Original post dated 28/02/2011.

Went to see HeBe today. After a great session with Mona @ Artarmon Paradise yesterday, I thought it would be unfair to ask HeBe to produce the same magic for me today. But she had no trouble in achieving that !

The very short hair cut makes her young looking face look even younger, like a high school student. Not the prettiest at 5*, but the mischievous look in her eyes and the mouth line make her face endearing and disarming to the beholder.

The body is not the sexiest either, everything is small, much like that of a teenager, but you can tell she's very fresh, from the shape and colour of her private parts, it makes you feel lucky to be able to see a girl like that.

HeBe is very bubbly, she loves dirty talks, she speaks Cantonese with me, probably her mother tongue, don't know if she can have the same effect if she has to speak in other language. Right from the start, HeBe played the dominant role, it was cute to see her pin me down to start her routine, her hands are actually quite powerful for her size as I found out later when she gave me a massage. She didn't jump into an act quickly, but instead she did a lot of teasing before the main act, such as a lot of scratching and ball licking before a full on BBBJ, and grew in intensity until a deep deep throating one. She loves DATY and so did I looking at what's on the table ! She also loves fingering, and she's very tight although I wouldn't compare it to Jamie.

To prove that she's inexperienced, HeBe put the dome on the wrong way round, she laughed when she found out she couldn't push it down and kept saying sorry, sorry ! It felt so good inside her, and she enjoyed it too and the dirty talks just kept flowing to fuel my excitement. I asked her if she does CIM, she said: yeah, yeah, I love to suck you dry, give me, give me. I said: not yet, it's your fault, because you're so tight, I don't want to pull out yet. She said: it's tight fit because you're big. So I worked like no tomorrow, going through a few positions until I blew my load in doggie. When I pulled out after resting, she jumped up and hit me on the chest like a spoiled toddler saying: you lied, you said you'll let me suck you dry. Aww! You must promise to let me do it next time ! Well, I had no choice but to promise her just that. Haha, how clever !

Since my lil bro hadn't come down yet, she asked me to sit up while she gave me a bit of shoulder massage. After a minute or so, I was lying face down and she continued with some real deep tissue massage on the shoulder, it felt like a pro, she could even tell where I was feeling tired by the feel of the muscle.

HeBe might not be the most skillful yet, but she also scored a 10/10 for attitude for me, and excellent GFE. I will have no problem to keep my promise to see her again.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Report dated 06/03/2012

It feels so good to see Hebe again ! She's one of those girls that get prettier by the day, probably due to having mastered the art of presentation, and the growing confidence about her attractiveness !

First of all, she has a new hairdo, her hair has grown longer, that's the key point I think, it makes her look that much more feminine, and makes me realize she looks quite hot too ! And the rest of her body remains the same, the most sought after slim young girl type !

Servicewise, Hebe remains as playful as I first met her, a real teaser ! In the shower, maybe she had picked up some techniques from the great Abbey, she hugged me from behind while applying soap to the front, and in doing so, her soapy hand brought my little brother to attention by stroking it ever so lightly. When she turned to the front, it was a high intensity BBBJ, lucky it didn't last too long !

When in bed, she climbed on top of me and moved in for a kiss, I was expecting some DFK, but she gave me just a peck on the lips and moved away to lick at my nipples. Then she licked around my chest, and when I wasn't noticing, she just came up for another kiss and extended her tongue, then again when I wanted to respond, she moved away again with a mischievous grin on her face ! After several times of this sort of teasing, again when I wasn't expecting it, she turned on a full attack of DFK ! Boy ! Was she wild ! She DFK like she intended to suffocate me ! So vigorous and passionate, I thought I could do that forever. Then she moved away down south to continue with her BBBJ.

After a long BBBJ I thought I might return the favour my doing 69. She loved it so much, she kept moaning out loud with her mouth full ! And she moved so zealously that she fell on her side ! But I didn't let up and follow through to continue DATYing her with her head between my legs, so she retaliated by a more forceful BBBJ, to the point that I had to stop her to put the dom on for the main course.

Her cowgirl was done like a professional rodeo rider, but since she could produce such bone-melting scream, so I decided to take charge by turning back to mish just to enjoy her facial expression and her screaming. Eventually we finished in doggie.

One thing I have to mention is the massage she did after that, didn't expect she could be so strong with her massage, it was really enjoyable so I let her carry on until the bell went.

Banned
    I think I need to wait in the shadows by the waterhole. When Hebe the antelope arrives for a drink I will pounce then. That will be my only chance to see her. She runs when she sees me on the plains.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Wood View Post
    I think I need to wait in the shadows by the waterhole. When Hebe the antelope arrives for a drink I will pounce then. That will be my only chance to see her. She runs when she sees me on the plains.
    Still running ?

Banned
    The thrill of the chase!

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    HEBE

Singing Today
    And she can use my private microphone anytime.

Although i had only seen little Hebe once but this pocket rocket had given me one of the best BBBJ and CIM i ever had.

Absolutely wonderful

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gotta agree with this one

Best bbbj

Too bad i didnt get to try CIM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely a real pocket rocket once she warms up. She has that full tsundere personality, which took me a while to get past, but once you do, goddamn!

Quote Originally Posted by devilangel View Post
    Gotta agree with this one

Best bbbj

Too bad i didnt get to try CIM
    Not too late Bro
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Very accommodating girl. Saw her last year. Sexy eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I agree with you, I wouldn't be spicy kid slave, I would be Hebe slave ... hehe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Last year?
    Maybe she has improved her techniques this year?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a regular at 5* and have never tried Hebe until tonight. I've seen her many many times in the line up but I never picked her. Other girls just got in the way. So tonight was finally the night and boy I'm glad I did. As wilisno described, she is very mischievous and loves to tease. A bit of small flab around the tummy and as the other bros mentioned, doesnt have the best body either BUT she makes up for it 110% in her attitude and services. One of the main things for me is being able to click with the girl. The last two girls I've had were Milo and Irene and I didnt quite click with them. But with Hebe, she is very friendly and playful and the session will not be dull or boring.

When she was giving me DD, I was gonna blow and couldnt hold it and she kept telling me to hold on for a bit more but I still blew. Then she shows sad lips and said she still had more to go. I actually felt bad and said sorry haha, but it's all part of her playful nature. I really enjoyed her time.

shamrock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a regular at 5* and have never tried Hebe until tonight. I've seen her many many times in the line up but I never picked her. Other girls just got in the way. So tonight was finally the night and boy I'm glad I did. As wilisno described, she is very mischievous and loves to tease. A bit of small flab around the tummy and as the other bros mentioned, doesnt have the best body either BUT she makes up for it 110% in her attitude and services. One of the main things for me is being able to click with the girl. The last two girls I've had were Milo and Irene and I didnt quite click with them. But with Hebe, she is very friendly and playful and the session will not be dull or boring.

When she was giving me DD, I was gonna blow and couldnt hold it and she kept telling me to hold on for a bit more but I still blew. Then she shows sad lips and said she still had more to go. I actually felt bad and said sorry haha, but it's all part of her playful nature. I really enjoyed her time.

Hahaha ! I like that sad lips part ! She did that the first time I met her because I couldn't hold it to pull out for the CIM finish !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NOOOO, she told me I was special .................

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bro.. who you reckon is better at DTBBBJ ? Fei-fei or Hebe ? hehe..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hebe does it for me ... for the cheeky look and eye contact!!!

sinchankeren
    Hebe is better for dtbbbj....

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    HeBe

Leaving in 8 Days
    Oh no !!!!!

beast1u
    After so many members recommended 5 Star and reading all the reviews, I decided to check the place out. Hebe was the second punt I had, with sg Alexi being the first. I have a thing for pocket rockets, and I really liked the look of Hebe so I decided to book her for an hour.

She didn't really smile when we first met, but that's no big deal. After heading to the room, she said "shower" so we both started to strip off our clothes. Hebe was a bit cold, so I thought maybe something happened or she had a bad day. I was also worried that maybe she just didn't like me, but we hadn't even spoken yet and I'm not an ugly guy or anything. Before going I made sure I took a shower at home and was well groomed and stuff, so I was hoping that it wasn't me.

Anyway once we were in the shower she soaped me up and began to massage my little bro. I was getting quite excited and boy was she cute! She gave me a good clean but there was no DFK or anything in the shower. No big deal I figured, plenty of time for that later. I tried making small talk but she didn't seem to be in the mood for it.

Afterwards we headed to the bed where she began her cat bath. It felt great and she's got such a cute little face with those big eyes making eye contact, I was really started to enjoy it. She eventually moved south and gave started the BBBJ with lots of tongue action. It was a little rough for me, but still felt quite good. I wanted to taste her pussy so I asked her for a 69 to which she obliged. Boy-oh-boy Hebe has the CUTEST pussy ever! Such a neat little package and it was great! She moved on to give me a bit of DD, but after a bit I told her that was enough because I wasn't really into it and she probably wasn't either.

This went on for a while and I asked her if I could CIM, which she said yes. Her BBBJ wasn't doing it for me, so I decided to get myself there and I finished with CIM. I then took a shower and we lay in bed for a bit. I tried talking to her, but still she hadn't warmed up to me. I just tried general chit chat like "So how are you finding Sydney, have you been here long?" etc...and every time she would turn the conversation back about how much she hated Sydney and what she does to earn money. She mentioned that she was only in Sydney to earn money, and that in 10 days she goes back to Malaysia. She was counting down the days, and the whole time she just complained about how much she hated it.

I'm the kind of guy who is always ready to listen when a girl wants to get something off her chest, but this was a bit too much for me. As a punter, could you imagine how it feels when the WL you are with tells you how much she hates her work and how she's only doing it for the money? I mean, yeah, I understand and it's totally fair but as a customer it's better if the girls can pretend that they enjoy the time with you right? I know it's all a fantasy, but isn't that what true GFE is about? I found her to be a bit too negative and unprofessional in this regard.

She asked me if I wanted to go again so I said sure, and she told me to take another shower. I did that, and came back to the bed where she began her BBBJ again. I wanted to fuck her but I thought I'd let her do her thing, and also because it's a bit of a turn on for me when the girls take charge. She just slurped away until the alarm went off, and then my time was up.

A one hour booking and there was no DFK, no connection and worst of all, no actual sex! The whole time I felt like she didn't want to be there and she was unhappy. When I go for a punt, I expect the basics like a BJ and missionary at the very least, and I hate asking for these things because then it seems like I'm forcing the girls to do something they really don't want to do.

I really didn't want to say this, but I feel like it's not fair to other punters if I'm not giving an honest review - my experience with Hebe was not GFE at all and I walked away from 5 Star feeling ripped off. It was my second punt there, the first as I said with Alexi was alright but also nothing special. Maybe Hebe just didn't like me, I'm not sure, or maybe my expectations were too high? I don't think they're that high though because I've had better punts in QLD. I was hoping to go to 5 Star regularly on this trip, but unfortunately after this I will not be returning. It's a shame really because I've still got a few punts left in me, so I might go find another place or just forget about it entirely.

As with all things, YMMV. Hebe seems like a genuinely nice girl, but maybe she's been working for too long and just needs a break, or maybe we just didn't click.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast