Thread: BB

Senior Member(無間使者)

BB

Well... I visited MOC again... this is my first punt for many months and I was hoping that it would be a good one. I chose BB and the reason is that she is advertised as 18. In my mind, I have an image of what an 18 year old should be like -- Cocoba from MOC and Lily from 5 Star.

However, it wasn't the case. She is not as slim as the other two ladies and bigger than what I like. I was choosing between BB and LittleMosa and I chose BB because the age.

She has worked at other places before for a very short while and move to MOC because of $$ so she is not as fresh as Cocoba when I first met her. Apart from this disappointment, she provides a GFE services with lots of DFK. She has very good command of English and is able to have a very good conversation.

Punters will need to direct her on what she needs to do. Although she is not as fresh as the others, she is still learning and is a nice girl. So, this is a very average punt which I don't think is worth $350. However, this is only my opinion. Other punters who is able to connect with her better may have a much better experience!

At the end of the day, I achieved what I set out to achieve - seeing an 18 year old girl, but maybe I should see a girl who is more like Cocoba or Lily regardless of their age.

To MOC's credit, I ask them if I should post a review on the website, but it will not be an overly positive review, they told me that they want to have honest opinions and they are happy to give me $30 credit for my next visit which is part of the promotion they are having - $30 discount per review. They have recommended another girl to me which they think will fit me. I will be seeing the girl and write another review.

Also, the room and the bathroom are extremely clean which is a huge improvement. The new lady managing the booking and greeting me is great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for being honest with your review. A very ave experience at MOC shouldn't be a surprise to many... Do a search for "starfish princess" and in that thread you will read about so many similar experiences with other girls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Well it's good to hear that the room was clean. That's a big improvement.

In the past I think MOC haven't prepped the girls on what is expected service wise and their descriptions have been loose.

So it depended on the girl. I usually had a great time at MOC and there's a couple there now that I'd see if I get time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think to MOC's credit, they want me to post an honest review - good, average or bad. It is probably good for them to get an honest feedback...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

they are not worth it

Well I took a couple of service back one worts than the other. they clearly know how to doctor the pictures and the description of the girls is always completely inaccurate. I would avoid them and please keep you $30 bucks for youselves for this honest review.

Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post
    Well... I visited MOC again... this is my first punt for many months and I was hoping that it would be a good one. I chose BB and the reason is that she is advertised as 18. In my mind, I have an image of what an 18 year old should be like -- Cocoba from MOC and Lily from 5 Star.

However, it wasn't the case. She is not as slim as the other two ladies and bigger than what I like. I was choosing between BB and LittleMosa and I chose BB because the age.

She has worked at other places before for a very short while and move to MOC because of $$ so she is not as fresh as Cocoba when I first met her. Apart from this disappointment, she provides a GFE services with lots of DFK. She has very good command of English and is able to have a very good conversation.

Punters will need to direct her on what she needs to do. Although she is not as fresh as the others, she is still learning and is a nice girl. So, this is a very average punt which I don't think is worth $350. However, this is only my opinion. Other punters who is able to connect with her better may have a much better experience!

At the end of the day, I achieved what I set out to achieve - seeing an 18 year old girl, but maybe I should see a girl who is more like Cocoba or Lily regardless of their age.

To MOC's credit, I ask them if I should post a review on the website, but it will not be an overly positive review, they told me that they want to have honest opinions and they are happy to give me $30 credit for my next visit which is part of the promotion they are having - $30 discount per review. They have recommended another girl to me which they think will fit me. I will be seeing the girl and write another review.

Also, the room and the bathroom are extremely clean which is a huge improvement. The new lady managing the booking and greeting me is great.
    good luck with the next girl you are punting with.
    its good to see MOC management are trying to do something about it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I still remember the days when MOC is the place to be..
    Always a stunner on shift and never had to worry about service.
    But now, most girls will just work privately and advertise online.. Don't have to put up with the requirements working with an agency and of course better profits..