Finally got around to noticing a PM suggesting this place as a replacement for 582 Harris St the other day. Yesterday afternoon it was time to give it a try.

Met by a pleasant Thai girl who showed me the price list. I chose the 1/2 hour oil massage.

Shown to the room, told to undress but leave on "underwear". She left but came back in a minute to do the massage herself. What followed was a first class massage (smooth, firm but not painful) of whatever could be reached without turning over. As she moved my pants aside I thought of the Chinese masseuse who also insisted that first-time customers keep their pants on until she hooked her thumbs in the elastic and slid them off. No such luck with this Thai woman.

During the session the soothing music was disturbed by a minute or two of a violent shaking noise coming from the room above. It certainly sounded like fucking to me. But no invitation downstairs. Afterwards she made some tea while I was getting dressed and we chatted in reception for a while. She said a Chinese restaurant is upstairs It used to provide access from Broadway but not now.

$40 for 30 minutes.

A good place to go if you need an unhurried massage. Not recommended if you need the usual extra services.