Thread: Worst punting experience with mischa.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worst punting experience with mischa.

I know this sounds crazy as for many people mischa is probably one of the best WL for at least since 3-4 years back. I dont believe myself that i would write bad AR for this WL but what just happen is just beyond belief, at least for me. So this is how it went.

Calling top 127 at 4pm to book mischa ar 4.30 pm. Arrived at 4.27 and was asked nicely if i can wait 10 mins, no problem at all, the receptionist was very friendly. 4.41 mischa turned up and i was lead into the room in ground floor. All seemed good. A little chit chat with mischa, she said she still remember me. I've been with her for many times before, but the last one prob 6 months ago. So into barhroom and shower, she washed me thoroughly. And dry up then onto the bed, still a little chit chat and jokes around, seemed like i will have a good time. Proceed to bj, she gave a decent bj as she usually does, then the condom on, she started on top for like 2 minutes and she ordered me to be on top, i followed, missionary for like 3 minutes, she didnt let me kiss her, although last time she did french kiss me, so i asked nicely if i can kiss her, she said no, i obey. i didnt go hard as she ordered me to fuck her slowly, she said she likes it slow, so then i changed to sideways, not for long prob 1 minute cause she didnt like it, so we proceed to doggy, then it all started, i didnt go hard at all, i barely even moving as she was the one that move back and forth. 30 seconds to doggy she suddenly scream and holding her elbow and lay down facing up, she said i scratched her, i didnt even touch her elbow, i dont know it ots the bed or she was making a story, but she put this face that she hate me, she checked all my fingers, i didnt even have long nail, i'm a barista, will never grow my nail, i always keep it short if it was none. Then she couldnt say anyhing, she was just opening her leg and said to me 'i give you 2 minutes, if you dont finish, i will go out'

That kind a turn off, but again i obeyed, i focus my mind and come out in like 1 minute. She didnt say anything and slap may hand hard, say angry words in korean, she light up the light and check my fingers again, no long or sharp nail on my hand, she just point the bathroom and ask me shower. So i proceed shower alone, usually she will shower together. she was angry and told me from outside barhroom to dont come for her anymore, just choose other girl next time, and say 'sibal', 'kezeki' and some other words in korean, i dont understand what that means, but i know some dirty words in korean as i have many korean friends. Sibal and kezeki is very rude word to say, especially to customer. I didnt say a thing back to her, i just dressed up and walk out the room.

I told the receptionist what just happened, he was surprised cause misha usually good, thats what i thought too. But not anymore. So he apologize for what just happened. Receptionist was nice. But i wouldnt come back here for some times, i introduce this place to at least 7 of my friends whose now are regular to this shop, but what i experienced today will surely hold them back to go there for some time. I know some of u will say 7 is nothing, its owner is very rich and dont care about 7 customers who stop coming. I understand. This is just my 2 cents.

Banned
    She is Korean sounds like you had better move on and find someone else next time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should check out Ginza for Korean girls not sure about 5 Star but I heard that is on par with Ginza in terms of service.
    I'd say just forget about top127 and move onto greener pastures. You do pay a little bit more but you should be getting better and more consistent service.

Banned
    Im not sure what the scratching issue is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen a lot of people said top127 has been going downhill in terms of service, i personally didnt agree with that as i always had decent experiences, so do my friends, let say candy, bani, sophie, angel, minhee and others that i dont remember the name. They have been alright in terms of services. I admit that they dont offer this kind of PSE as other place such as 533 would do. But i'm alrite with that as i'm not type of man that into this kind of thing, and also 127 is close from my home so its quite convenient for me. But now it makes me think again to go there. I will follow the advice that i'd be better drive a little bit far and pay a little bit more so i can get a decent service.

But telling dirty words to customer and slapping customer (now in a joking manner but more like angry manner) is another story. And then accusing me for scratching her elbow for no reason, i dont even understand whats the point. And to be honest as she light up the light, i saw her elbow, i didnt even see any obvious scar or anything. If you were in my position you wont even understand too, how could i scratch her elbow when i didnt even touch her elbow and when i dont ven have a long or sharp fingernail. And her reaction was priceless, she acted like i just scratch her with knife or somethinh. She might need to start thinking of changing a carrer to become an actress as she is bery good in acting.

If she doesnt enjoy her job anymore, she may be better quit, this kind of attitude will just bring bad impression to her workplace.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It sounded like she was hallucinating. Did you notice that she was scratching other spots too afterwards? Any markings on her skins?

Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    It sounded like she was hallucinating. Did you notice that she was scratching other spots too afterwards? Any markings on her skins?
    Umm ... mood change ... hallucination ... poor thing !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Oh misha misha ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wasnt sure if she was hallucinating. As far as i saw, she didnt scratch other body part, she was just being so aggresive and keep shouting in korean language.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    My former fav girl.

Could possibly be due to bed bugs !!

It happens in Hotels and hostels all the times and could easily happen in a brothels too !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Could possibly be due to bed bugs !!

It happens in Hotels and hostels all the times and could easily happen in a brothels too !!
    Agree ,... Never think about this but u got the answer bra

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went there last night. Saw Misha in the line up, shes still looking good.

I ended up trying Amy. Abit of work done to her face but quite pretty. Awesome body. BJ skills could use abit of work. Seems to enjoy sex. Overall I would probably see her again if in the mood to bang a pretty korean.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    get over it dude. everyone has a "bad day" and so does she. she serves hundreds if not thousands of customers, it's impossible to keep everyone happy. for sure some won't be happy. how many customers have come out happy with her, it's not worth giving her a bad AR just after one bad session.

to your story, it's simply a misunderstanding, something bit her elbow and she thought it must have been you and thought that you were denying it, there were only 2 of you in the room, and you were doing "things" behind her back, so it's natural for her to assume that it's you. her job is already kind of "not so safe", many STD also transmit through blood, having a customer going high and scratch on her body is very dangerous, and not good for other people to see either. I'd avoid scratches at all cost myself.

and of course you were innocent because it was whatever something else that did it, maybe ex-girl friend ghost.

I work in services too, I can't keep every customer happy cuz when you do it for a job, you're dealing with thousands of customers every year. someday, someone is just going to hate you for some reasons.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @bro xboxy

I understand completely what u said about everyone has a bad day, i did have bad days in punting too. I dont usually post a bad AR, i do understand too when you said that people work in service industry cant always make everyones happy. As i said in my first post of this thread that i work as barista. Its kinda service industry too, i tried my best everyday, but when it gets busy and i cant serve all the orders in quick manner, some customers not happy, i do apologize when i gave their coffe and sometimes say thank you in the same time that they were waiting eventough its generally long wait for a cup of coffee. Whether they feel upset or not after they get their coffee, its really out of my capability, but i know i have done my best to serve them, and i guess this the service industry is all about. Trying your best to serve them.

While in this case its not about making customer happy, if she was just not in the mood or she is having a bad day and being cold to me. I would be alrite with that, i wont even think to post AR. But with all of these slap, threat me to finish in 2 minutes, cursing me in korean language, accusing me for something i didnt do, then after she checked all my fingers and found nothing, she was still cursing me. I dont see any reason that i shouldnt post bad AR.

You said you work in service industry and cant really keep everyone happy, but will you slap your customer? Will you accuse your customer for something that u suspicious about? And will you curse them after you cant find any prove that they did what you think they did? If any of your answer is yes, then you prob need to think about changing your carreer too. Bouncer maybe.