Thread: Jasmines Double Bay

Banned

Smile Jasmines Double Bay

Lads

Just checked out Jasmine's at Double Bay. Been several times but tonight was the first in 6 months. Got there just before close and got the last available girl. Had a look at some of the other ladies and there are some legit 8-9/10's - Paula is one l have seen before and has a banging petite body.

Cannot remember the name of my girl but she had a c cup rack and a good figure. $70 for a 30 minute rub, kit comes off straight away and you can fondle away. Managed to go two rounds with her. Extras are on offer though unsure of the pricing.

Overall a solid joint, hard to get better value around the east.

EDIT - JASMINES DOUBLE BAY NOT NIRVANA

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysins View Post
    Lads

Just checked out Jasmine's at Double Bay. Been several times but tonight was the first in 6 months. Got there just before close and got the last available girl. Had a look at some of the other ladies and there are some legit 8-9/10's - Paula is one l have seen before and has a banging petite body.

Cannot remember the name of my girl but she had a c cup rack and a good figure. $70 for a 30 minute rub, kit comes off straight away and you can fondle away. Managed to go two rounds with her. Extras are on offer though unsure of the pricing.

This is good price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    This is good price.
    This is typical price at thai rnt like poplar, artarmon, serenity, harmony and more. Most are $60-65 for half hour and get nude from the start. Makes it cheaper than Chinese shops for 30 min.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    This is typical price at thai rnt like poplar, artarmon, serenity, harmony and more. Most are $60-65 for half hour and get nude from the start. Makes it cheaper than Chinese shops for 30 min.
    I've also noticed that Chinese rubs usually cost $40 plus $50 no showers. Usually older girls.
    Thai shops $60-$70 naked from start.
    Better facilities and girls are usually younger and hotter.
    WTF?!?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kuntous View Post
    I've also noticed that Chinese rubs usually cost $40 plus $50 no showers. Usually older girls.
    Thai shops $60-$70 naked from start.
    Better facilities and girls are usually younger and hotter.
    WTF?!?!

Oath mate. They are a rip off. No bartering with money suckers. And the chick yesterday gave a legit massage aswell. The choice is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Chinese shop is normally 35+ 50 tip for half hr and 60+ 50 for full hr. So what's the price for 1 hr for poplar, serenity??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Chinese shop is normally 35+ 50 tip for half hr and 60+ 50 for full hr. So what's the price for 1 hr for poplar, serenity??
    For an hour at Poplar you will be looking at a similar price to an Chinese massage joint. Difference is you have zero haggling.

You have the girl for an hour and no touching is off limits. Multiple rounds.

I used to frequent the Chinese massage joints and l had a few great sessions, but many were dismal.

Banned
    I doubt Chinese shop mls shower through out of the day if there's not even a shower for punters.
    I guess that's the major selling point.
    If you want better facilities and generally younger hotter mls that are naked from the start then you can answer is obvious!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For an hour at Poplar you will be looking at a similar price to an Chinese massage joint. Difference is you have zero haggling.

You have the girl for an hour and no touching is off limits. Multiple rounds.

I used to frequent the Chinese massage joints and l had a few great sessions, but many were dismal.
    I believe all these places are based around Newtown. Anyone knows any decent Thai massage parlours around Western / North Western Sydney which provide similar service? I usually go to Hope street in Seven Hills. But with all the other RNT joints in Seven Hills closed down, they are always busy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just want to add a quick +1 for Jasmine's.

Visited because of this post - I had thought the shop was a legit massage shop. Rooms are great, up there with the best Thai RnT I've been in, good clean shower in the room, large mirror, good bed/table.

I was there early on a wet Wednesday last week, only 2 girls offered, but both more than acceptable, and the one I chose, Peeki (?) may well get some votes in Sydney's hottest massage girl poll.
    I used to see Emma at Popular St before she moved on, different look, and style, but I may vote for Peeki.

Great session, and the place is well worth a look.

SinSeeker, there are Thai massage joints all over.
    Bondi Junction, Double Bay, Surry Hills, city, Artarmon, near Norton St (Parramatta Rd), Willoughby, Lindfield, Nth Sydney etc etc.
    I'm sure there are some around your area; Sydney is in danger of being saturated in shops.

Cheers,
    toomuch

Lads

Great you manage two rounds in 30 mins, you must be one of the quickest gun in the land.