After a long break overseas, little brother was bored and looking for some action. My usual joins are short of talent lately. So decided to go an have a look at this place again as they seem to be advertising a few new girls lately.

First dhow was Monica....and OMG she is an absolute stunner. I would have pick her if she wasn’t in her few bad days that can only do massage.

Then comes Marisa and oh dear....my all-time favorite in one of my favorite shop (hint... not Newtown).
Pay the money and we get straight into some serious hugging and kiss, she is my favorite for a reason, nice body, good size body, lovely face and excellent services. All these attribute is same if not better in this shop. That’s because they have a shower and we both clean ourselves well ao we are more comfortable with each other’s body.

I experience a BBBJ (with tip) from her first time here and it was magical. We fucked in various positions for a good old 10 minutes before I blow. Come out happy and satisfy as always with her.

This girl is top quality material and can easily rank my top 5 all-time favorite. I ask the reception on the way out and he said she is only guest staring for the moment. So if you want to try her out, be quick or you may miss out.