Thread: Queenie @ 5* City

Queenie @ 5* City

Report dated 02/04/2011

It's a bit late to see a new girl at 5* this time. Then again with the rate of new arrivals, it's a bit hard to keep up with 5*.

Anyway, this time it's Queenie. A raw gem I reckon, with some polishing along the way, she'll have no problem to shine in the near future.

I agree that Queenie is similar to Hebe, in terms of body shape and age. Both are young and fresh but trying hard to work like seasoned pro's. At this stage I'm thinking of Jolin ! Can't help it when I think about someone young and fresh, I would think about Jolin ! Haha, she should be the benchmark in that category. Anyway, back to Queenie. Queenie has a cute face, short hair, thin lips that slightly curl up when aroused, looks provocative when it happens. A very proportional and small body frame, much like a smaller version of Moon. Small perky breasts, flat tummy and cute butts, not as full as Abbey's but still very good shape.

A smile on the face when she came out already promised a good session ahead, because some would look expressionless until inside the room. Even before we reached the room, she started the conversation already. She spoke quite decent English at first until she found out I could speak Mandarin. Yes, she can chat you up quite easily, she made me feel she's genuinely interested and did it in a natural way.

Into the shower, haha, she still hasn't developed a routine of doing it yet, she just cleaned me up here and there in patches but not fluently, that included BBBJ in the shower, done too deliberately without teasing, and speaking of that, Abbey should be the benchmark in this category !

Onto the bed, she started by saying that she would appreciate it if I could tell her how to make me happy because she's new to the industry. I said being with a sweet girl like you already made me happy, give me a hug. Now, she's really happy and started with some passionate DFK, then she turned me over for some catbath, but I warned her against DD. She did use her little tongue but not a very wet catbath, she started from the middle and worked her way up, all the while it was a light and tickling sensation, but when her tongue reached my neck, all of a sudden she pressed her whole body on my back. With her whole body weight on me, she drilled her tongue into my ear, wow, that was an unexpected turn of event, it became so vigorous I got a huge arousal, so I turned over and gave her some deep deep DFK, at the same time my hand reached down and started some fingering. It was so tight !!! I felt I could hurt her by forcing my way in too deep, so I stayed half way in and worked from there. Her arousal was evident, with her nipples hardened right before my eyes ! And she started to squeeze her breasts as if beckoning me to lick at them. So I obliged, and the tightly closed eyes, half open mouth with upturned upper lip, the moaning and the toss and turn of the head all contributed to a great picture to behold !
    And as her legs opened up wider and wider, I knew it's time for the main event. So with dom on, we started a ride to nirvana, her reaction was sensational, she wrapped her arms around me tight while I was pumping and she was moving her hips up and down to meet with me, at the same time I was relieved that she could refrain from biting me, haha. I felt so good I didn't want to change position, but I did eventually lifted her up for some cowgirl. And finally she finished me up with CIM. The CIM deserved some mention too, she didn't run after I came, instead she would linger there for a while until I was drained, and in no hurry, she cleaned me up before she went to the shower to spit.

I guess I can't ask for more in terms of satisfaction after a session, with such genuine interaction, it's a session to be remembered. Will I return for a revisit ? I'm sure there will be a lot more visits from me if she stays !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Report dated 15/12/2011

Phew ! After reading my first report on Queenie, I feel the urge again !

I can't believe it's been eight months already since that report ! And I haven't seen her for a second time until yesterday ! What a silly negligence on my part, then again, there have been too many new adventures during that period of time, I guess I just can't have them all ! But I just have to change my way for Queenie from now !!!

Queenie didn't recognize me at first, but since she's got a friendly personality, so conversation was so easy, and only a few lines into it, she remembered me and broke into a big grin, she reached up and gave me a big kiss before we took our clothes off. What a cozy feeling !

Physically Queenie hasn't changed a bit. Still as slim as ever, small perky breasts with pink nipples, extremely flat tummy, beautifully meaty but not oversized bum, shapely legs, all of those enhanced by a face that was getting even prettier, maybe due to the sophistication of her make-up technique !

The shower activities were much more effortless and flowing now, the soaping, cleaning and BBBJ were all done seamlessly with a natural feel, on top of that, I've got the treatment that I've been waiting for since Niko : In the shower, Queenie reached up to give me some DFK whenever our eyes met !

Onto the bed, Queenie started by climbing on top of me and started a passionate DFK, it's different than any DFK, Queenie would pressed her whole body on me forcefully and went all out with vigorous tongue actions, the feelings of being really wanted. And her hands were never in idle mode, she was feeling me up all over my body, the intimacy I felt was just like being with Abbey ! Ah... I miss that girl ! I'm glad I found a replacement of Abbey in Queenie !

The DFK lasted for a few minutes before she moved away and catbathed me. She probably remembered DD was not my thing, so although she spread me out ready for that action, she checked herself and went for a sensual BBBJ. Again she wouldn't give me a chance to savour one act at a time, she guided my hand to play with her tits and positioned herself to make sure I could see her magnificient bootie in the mirror on the ceiling ! Seeing the mischievous look in her eyes at that stage, I couldn't help but ask her to turn around so I could have a feast of DATY. Obviously she's very sensitive in that area, she asked me to be gentle and I really looked after her !

She was getting so much into it even when I tried to pulled her up to start the main course, she said: Wait ! I'm not done yet ! But I couldn't wait much longer, so I insisted on putting the dom on and went for the main course. I couldn't remember how tight she was the first time, but she was really tight this time ! And the feeling was like doing it with any other queens ! Her reponse made me feel like I was making love with her, but not receiving a service from her, with hands grapping my bum and the thrusting of her pelvic to meet with my actions...Ah...thinking of Abbey again...

We went through all positions and of course I wouldn't miss out on doggie with a girl with such a beautiful backside !

Afterward we tried to have a chat to catch up on our stories in the last few months, but before long the buzzer went and the hour was gone, so all I could promise was another meeting in the near future...Once again, I have to say that I'm glad I've found Queenie as my replacement for Abbey, she just gave me the same feeling as with Abbey on intimacy and skills !

Report dated 27/02/2012

After a disastrous roadtesting session on Friday, I felt like I had some unfinished business to take care of... or maybe it was just an excuse, Because I knew that Queenie was back and was due to start on Saturday !

So I went there early on Saturday to make sure I could give her a Red Envelope for her first job in the year of the Dargon !

To my delight, te first thing she said when she saw me was that she was relieved to see it was me for her first job after a month's break, she did feel nervous...Of course I told her I would take good care of her !

Queenie looked more and more adorable these days, she looked happy and vibrant, the result was that she looked prettier by the day. Her body was just something really desirable, narrow shoulder with A+ cups breast, tiny waist on a very sexy bum, slightly bigger than what should be proportionate to her body, but that's what made her look sexy ! But the reason for me to come back to her is not just because of her look, it's the interaction with her in the session, you just have to love her to death !!!

From the shower to BBBJ in the shower, nothing was done as a routine, but rather it made me feel like it's a natural thing to do, so unobtrusively !

In the bed, she just climbed on top of me and started a passionate DFK until we got so aroused and tangled up in a hot embrace. When finally I moved down to give her some DATY, again after a month's break, her reaction was phenominal, she just loved it, and her response served as fuel for me too. To make it more intense, she returned the favour by giving me her best BBBJ with the intension to CIM, but I stopped her and asked for the main course. I must admit I've had a very good run this week, because just like Mi, Queenie was so eager, she grabbed on to my bum with force and pulled me in harder while her hip kept moving to meet up with the motion, she worked herself into a frenzy and was unstoppable, meanwhile the DFK never ceased, I had no chance to change position but to finish in missionary !

I hope this are the things to come throughout this year, great session everytime !

And I'm certain Queenie will be the next Queen at 5* !!!