Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK students come to Australia for sex work

Senior Member(無間使者)

HK students come to Australia for sex work

Not sure if this has made the news here in Sydney yet ...

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/a...visas-sex-work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where to find them?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Probably working discretely in shops, or going private out of apartments. They are not likely to be advertising their status openly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by Oto View Post
    Where to find them?
    I suppose most brothers on the forum have had a punt with a HK girl, right?

Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    Not sure if this has made the news here in Sydney yet ...

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/a...visas-sex-work

Nothing new. It has made the news here about once or twice a year since early 90's.
    I'd be surprised if it hasn't made the news in Hong Kong earlier as well.

The below article is probably one of the first ones.
    From canberracouriers: sex, drugs, crime: the foreign student rorts

Sydney Morning Herald
    Wednesday March 27, 1991

Students attending short-term English language courses in Australia had been involved in prostitution, suspected drug smuggling, marriage rackets and other crimes, according to confidential Immigration Department files.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    What a scoop!!!! Another candidate for a Walkley award.
    Some Asian girls who come out to Australia on student visas are actually WLs. Really?? OMG !!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    What a scoop!!!! Another candidate for a Walkley award.
    Some Asian girls who come out to Australia on student visas are actually WLs. Really?? OMG !!
    Sounds like the news of the century !

But why HongKong alone ? Or Asian alone for that matter ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some girls are advertised as being from HK but when you speak with them, they say they are actually from mainland China but can speak Cantonese. Not sure why shops do that.. It's not like HK girls are generally prettier or anything..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqu View Post
    Some girls are advertised as being from HK but when you speak with them, they say they are actually from mainland China but can speak Cantonese. Not sure why shops do that.. It's not like HK girls are generally prettier or anything..
    It's probably just marketing... since there are more Thai and Chinese girls out here than anyone else, (at least I think so?), being a little "different" is a way to stand out. If someone sees an ad and thinks, "Ooh, never tried an HK girl before, wonder what they're like...", well, that's one more sale.

Banned
    I have never understood why Hong Kong women are hyped up, apart from a marketing ploy to add variety to what is usually a completely mainland Chinese lineup at shops

I was in Hong Kong two years ago for two days, shopping and walking through the busy CBD there
    I wasnt impressed by the quality of ladies I saw in the two days I was there

If you walk down the main street and hang around the Sydney CBD for a day or more, you will see impressive women (and that includes Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Caucasian, Indian etc)

Of course there are Hong Kong stunners, every country has them

I just didnt see anything like that in Hong Kong. Half the women were short with glasses, often with bad skin

Others may have a different opinion, and fair enough

Just my 2 cents

But to be fair, there are some stunners from Hong Kong

These are some nominees for the Hong Kong Pageant 2014 (there is no Hong Kong candidate in Miss Universe)

These are the 4 of the 10 finalists from the Hong Kong pageant 2014.
    Wow.

Maybe the beautiful Hong Kong women just dont do shopping in the CBD ?

If you understand why many Malaysian girls are being advertised as Singapore girls then you will understand the different between Chinese girls from Hong Kong , Taiwan and Mainland China in that regards !

Being a Hong Kong Chinese, of course I will rate a dinky di HK girl higher than a mainland Chinese girl but only marginally , at the end of the day , the rapport you have with the girl, the body, the tits , the GFE , the services will trump the nationality and geographical origin of the lady !

Also I think supply and demand also play a big part :

In today's sex market : across all RnT , FS and privates, there are probably a lot more Chinese girls from the mainland than that are from the former colony - it's a simple proportion to the size of the respective populations !

One more thing: everything being equal, genuine Hong Kong girls will be more trendy and will speak more English than the mainland girls !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Banned
    Fair enough brother Ahl, you like the culture/rapport aspect, thats fine

Im not arguing with you. You can recognise HK ladies quickly, most guys cant.

But because a certain nationality may be more 'trendy' with better 'English' doesnt help if the average person from that region is not consistently attractive

I wonder if the average punter will notice the added sophistication of HK ladies over mainland Chinese.
    Maybe for a premium punt yes.

Looks will always conquer brains in this industry

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you understand why many Malaysian girls are being advertised as Singapore girls then you will understand the different between Chinese girls from Hong Kong , Taiwan and Mainland China in that regards !

Being a Hong Kong Chinese, of course I will rate a dinky di HK girl higher than a mainland Chinese girl but only marginally , at the end of the day , the rapport you have with the girl, the body, the tits , the GFE , the services will trump the nationality and geographical origin of the lady !

Also I think supply and demand also play a big part :

In today's sex market : across all RnT , FS and privates, there are probably a lot more Chinese girls from the mainland than that are from the former colony - it's a simple proportion to the size of the respective populations !

One more thing: everything being equal, genuine Hong Kong girls will be more trendy and will speak more English than the mainland girls !

Just my two cents

Cheers
    100% agree with this. It's a stereotype and while "westerners" don't care much for it, Asians will take note. It's like if you meet someone from Sydney - you would think more highly of someone that comes from the eastern suburbs compared with someone from the western suburbs.

Before someone attacks me, this is just a generalisation and my experience with opinions of people that I've met; I couldn't give two shits where someone is from.

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    100% agree with this. It's a stereotype and while "westerners" don't care much for it, Asians will take note. It's like if you meet someone from Sydney - you would think more highly of someone that comes from the eastern suburbs compared with someone from the western suburbs.

Before someone attacks me, this is just a generalisation and my experience with opinions of people that I've met; I couldn't give two shits where someone is from.

Thanks for your understanding buddy !!

I think supply and demand has a lot to do with this too !!

There are currently a thread in the forum asking for Vietnamese girls and a latest one asking for BBW Indian girls - why no one is asking for Thai girls and Chinese girls ?? because they are every where !!

It's usually the one you can't get your hands on readily that you will be going after !!

just my humble opinion

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    "100% agree with this. It's a stereotype and while "westerners" don't care much for it, Asians will take note. It's like if you meet someone from Sydney - you would think more highly of someone that comes from the eastern suburbs compared with someone from the western suburbs. "

This is a thread about punting, and how some shops market ladies as from HK
    Im discussing the beauty angle
    You and Ahlungor are arguing the 'cultured' angle

From my viewpoint, a "western suburbs lady" is probably just as good in the sack as an "eastern suburbs" lady, or possibly better
    But in terms of conversation and education, you have a valid point

But good looking, and cultured and good in the sack. Thats what I want !
    The trifecta.
    Im not picky haha

Harmony!

When you become a real punter and pay for sex or RnT with your hard earned cash on a regular basis !

You will understand my point !!

Banned
    Bro A, as you know, I am not arguing with you

The question is this

Do punters need to speak Cantonese to appreciate the difference ?

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Bro A, as you know, I am not arguing with you

The question is this

Do punters need to speak Cantonese to appreciate the difference ?
    There is no right or wrong answer in that!

For me, if the girl is truely from HK and when we fuck , she can really raise the bar to a different level by doing little things like talking dirty in Cantonese with me where mainland Chinese girl simply won't be able to do:

This is a true story ; a HK WL called Catherine at 127 Regent St before they were a Korean shop:

The conversations in Cantonese:

C: 吹咗咁耐,刁得未呀?
    A: 即刁!
    C: 你好硬呀!想刁死人個女咩!

Translations :

C: I sucked you for so long, can we fuck now ?
    A: Fuck now !
    ........ = actions galore !
    C: you are so hard ! You want to fuck my mums daughter to death ?

Only the Cantonese brothers can really appreciate the dialects !!

Cheers

Banned
    Fair enough
    Thanks for the insights

Now I just have to learn Cantonese. And Thai. And Japanese. And Indonesian. And Indian.

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Fair enough
    Thanks for the insights

Now I just have to learn Cantonese. And Thai. And Japanese. And Indonesian. And Indian.

No need bro !

Just go out there and fuck an Aussie girl and come back, post a review , jobs done mate !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast