Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst punt ever - Micki 5* city

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worst punt ever - Micki 5* city

First of all, some background about myself. I am a semi regular (monthly) punter at 5*. I've been to almost every joint in Sydney from Ginza to Liaisons to Red rose to GF127 to 57 burwood etc. I have even punted in macau and Hong Kong. However, 5* city has always maintained a guaranteed standard of service not found in other shops which allows it to command a premium. This a premium which I am willing to pay.

Tonight I can say without a doubt that I had the worst punt in my life at 5* when I picked Micki from the lineup

5* has its fair share of wonderful girls - Fei fei, chilli, etc who I have had excellent experiences with.

But DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME AND PICK MICKI.

This is what went wrong in the session:

The session started with her saying she was feeling tired. Not a good start.

Then we headed to the showers. It was a basic rub down of my chest followed by a quick rub of the little bro. I didn't even get a proper shower.

Anyway she told me to step out. Without letting me finish wiping the water off, she grabbed the towel and put it to the side. Okay no problem, guess we can start then.

Then she goes off to the other side and starts rummaging through her bag for a dom and asks me to lie down for a catbath. To her credit, she gave me a good catbath and a decent bbbj.. So far so good. This is where the problems start.

There was:

No kissing.
    No kissing on the face.
    No excessive kissing on the body.
    No touching down there.
    In fact, the moment I touched her body, she expressed her displeasure and moved away from me.
    After the bbbj, I asked her to lie down. She lies down on her back and I start kissing her down her back. She says its ticklish and asks me to stop. So I stop.

At this moment, the mood is lost and I am a tad annoyed. I try and enter her but she clamps her legs shut whilst she is lying there. What. The. Fuck.

By this time, I'm sick of this and I've gotten soft.

It goes further downhill from here. Here are some highlights:

I try my best to resurrect but each time I do, she touches my balls. Some bros may enjoy this but I do not. I repeatedly told her I hate it and asked her not to do it. But she does it repeatedly even though I take her hand off it multiple times and she notices I get soft from it.

She complains loudly in Korean about how many condoms I have used and various other things. Obviously I am not Korean but its easy to tell from her tone that she's pissed for some reason or another.

Even when i get ready and hard again, she lies down on her back again and PRETENDS TO FALL ASLEEP. Unbelievable. She makes snoring noises. This happened twice.

After a while and despite my best efforts it clearly isn't going to work when I can't touch her and when I do she moves away on top of all of above.

She tries to give me a hj and a cbj but her idea of service is for me to lie there without touching her and to come. Which isn't exactly dissimilar to how she lies there without moving when I'm ready to fuck.

I try to make myself get over the line by giving myself a hj. this doesnt work either because she keeps touching my balls despite me repeatedly signalling her not to.

Then she throws a tantrum and it becomes my fault because I can't get hard again. And that she doesn't know how to give me service because her English isn't good.

So after half an hour, I call it quits and leave the room. She tries to save the situation by offering a massage but its too late.

I go out and complain to the reception. To 5*s credit he listens to my complaint well and apologises. I find no fault in his handling of the matter. It would be unreasonable to ask for a refund for the remaining 15 minutes even though my session was 45 minutes.

However, this is completely unacceptable for 5* to have a girl like this who isn't up to their usual standards.

What did I get out of $220 for a 45 minute session?

BBBJ twice
    CBJ once
    A few attempted HJs
    Her lying next to me (she grabbed the sheets and covered herself) whilst I tried to make myself go over the line.
    Didnt even get to enter her.
    Me leaving unreleased.

Then whilst I sit outside after my session waiting for my friends, I see star after star that I've always wanted to try pass by: Miya, Paris, Rubi etc aargh.

Right now I'm thinking about going back to 5* on Friday and take another gamble because I feel so unsatisfied or whether I should just go to some place like Ginza that offers the same level of service for two thirds of the price instead.

Do not pick Micki, stay away.

Haha, didn't even know there's a Micki there ! Must be new ! If that's her attitude, I don't think she would be allowed to stay there long !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She's new, its her second day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, didn't even know there's a Micki there ! Must be new ! If that's her attitude, I don't think she would be allowed to stay there long !
    The head of quality control did not control the quality of Koreans? (i.e. you Wilisno bro)

Geez, even if she's allowed to stay long, she would not get a customer if she has that attitude.
    Maybe one or two unlucky ones who choose her.

That is exactly the attitude I got from lots of Koreans before I know 5*.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    The head of quality control did not control the quality of Koreans? (i.e. you Wilisno bro)

Geez, even if she's allowed to stay long, she would not get a customer if she has that attitude.
    Maybe one or two unlucky ones who choose her.

That is exactly the attitude I got from lots of Koreans before I know 5*.
    Haha, to be honest, I rarely volunteer to have the first go at a Korean, I usually wait for a bit of feedback first ! But luck was with me when I saw Rubi first hand !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if she is tired, she should have had some of that ICED Korean Coffee or even some Red Bull or Pepsi MAx Kick

thats what other WLs do!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahkungor View Post
    if she is tired, she should have had some of that ICED Korean Coffee or even some Red Bull or Pepsi MAx Kick

thats what other WLs do!
    If she's tired.
    She should not say that to a customer.

That's called customer service. You have to smile. If you can't do that anymore, just go home. 5* allows to go home early, say you are too tired.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, to be honest, I rarely volunteer to have the first go at a Korean, I usually wait for a bit of feedback first ! But luck was with me when I saw Rubi first hand !
    Hahaha.
    I thought so. Because you didn't do the test drive for Jay too!
    She was a gem indeed, but the first AR of Jay was written by me. That time, I thought why you didn't write report.

Sorry to here that bro, next time take others . 5* has a lot of girl who could give you their 5* services.

To Bro yutang

Please accept our sincere apologize for Micki's totally UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR @ 5* City

We would like to offer A FREE 45 minutes session with any of our ladies of your choice.

Please see Lorrie any time for your offer.

MICKI is NO MORE with us any more. Cheers
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    Hahaha.
    I thought so. Because you didn't do the test drive for Jay too!
    She was a gem indeed, but the first AR of Jay was written by me. That time, I thought why you didn't write report.
    Haha I saw Jay 10 times before you but I was trying to keep her to my self and a little hint here and there on some post I wish her the best

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    To Bro yutang

Please accept our sincere apologize for Micki's totally UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR @ 5* City

We would like to offer A FREE 45 minutes session with any of our ladies of your choice.

Please see Lorrie any time for your offer.

MICKI is NO MORE with us any more. Cheers
    Prompt, swift, and appropriate actions taken, showing good customer services from a very professionally run premium shop.

Well done 5 Star Admin, still the one !!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    Good stuff 5*. I received a $50 refund recently after I got shortchanged 10 minutes of my 30 minute recently.

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    Thats why we go to 5 star. Good stuff!

Even they get the dud once in a while. This is customer service! Keep up the good work.

RE OP: Bad luck brother yutang, i know how you feel. In my experience, i tend to go for a regular the next punt to fix everything. Whatever you do, dont go for a new WL if you get one of those double dud punts. Feeling is 100 times worse.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great customer service 5 star!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She didn't want to come out for the lineup when I was there yesterday afternoon. That was good for me then I guess.

Had a booking with Lisa but she was 20 mins behind with the previous session. So ended up with Miya. She was ok but still not up to par with most of the other girls.

altgourami
    5 Star City - excellent customer service. I must start frequenting your shop again one of these years.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    5 stars is great and seldom never people down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pkw View Post
    She didn't want to come out for the lineup when I was there yesterday afternoon. That was good for me then I guess.

Had a booking with Lisa but she was 20 mins behind with the previous session. So ended up with Miya. She was ok but still not up to par with most of the other girls.
    i saw Miya on the 21/07 and this was my first visit TO 5* her service was not up to scratch i did not even get a bbbj,had sex once,and had to finish myself off, i did not know she was Korean until too late i will never ever pick Korean.........disppointed........
    Michaele

Banned
    Sounds like Micki didn't like the Dicki.

Going to 5* and not getting a BBBJ is like going to McDonalds and not getting a hamburger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast