Thread: No win on Lynn!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up No win on Lynn!

After readings some reviews, I decided to suss Lynn out so I made a booking for 30mins on Wednesday 11th February. First impressions were ok, not great but still thought I'd go ahead with it - felt a weird vibe from her & probably should've asked for another girl. I guess that's my fault but anyways...

Showered, dried then onto the bed. She did her set routine but it felt mechanical. I thought I was gonna get GFE from her but nah! I didn't get BBBJ & DFK. I was just thinking to myself, "WTF!?"

I actually asked her if she was ok & if there was anything wrong because I wasn't getting any positive vibes from her. I just wanted to get this session over & done with. After busting my nuts, I quickly got dressed. When Amanda asked how it went, I told her the truth & she apologised & had a word with Lynn. I guess people receive different experiences but hey, that's punting! Took a punt on Lynn but no win!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    23 Jordan, sorry to hear Lynn was
    Not in her best form,
    I guess they can be fickle & I have
    seen her many times so I overlook
    Her off days, but when she on form she is one of the best
    142 have some top girls.
    Cheers!

Banned
    Its disappointing when a girl has an off day, but I guess they are only human, that is one of the great things about punting makes it all the better when you find a girl that you click with.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzladance69 View Post
    23 Jordan, sorry to hear Lynn was
    Not in her best form,
    I guess they can be fickle & I have
    seen her many times so I overlook
    Her off days, but when she on form she is one of the best
    142 have some top girls.
    Cheers!
    It's ok Bazzladance69. Yeah sometimes if people don't click then that's just how it is. I'll keep looking LOL!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Its disappointing when a girl has an off day, but I guess they are only human, that is one of the great things about punting makes it all the better when you find a girl that you click with.
    Hey Oneonone, yeah i guess it was just one of those days but hey I'll move on LOL! Plenty more girls in this shop!

Quote Originally Posted by 23Jordan View Post
    Hey Oneonone, yeah i guess it was just one of those days but hey I'll move on LOL! Plenty more girls in this shop!

Exactly !! and you have posted a few other good reviews from other girls in this same shop too (like Paris, Rita and Emily??), wonder why you didn't see those same girls, I suppose when you are repeat customers and regulars, services and vibes and GFE can only get better, right ??

But then again, brother Jordan did have his fair share of not so good punts:

Like this OP - No win on Lynn,

My first time with Angel was very mechanical

Sasa was sh1thouse!

That's punting I suppose, you win some, you lose some !!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Exactly !! and you have posted a few other good reviews from other girls in this same shop too (like Paris, Rita and Emily??), wonder why you didn't see those same girls, I suppose when you are repeat customers and regulars, services and vibes and GFE can only get better, right ??

But then again, brother Jordan did have his fair share of not so good punts:

Like this OP - No win on Lynn,

My first time with Angel was very mechanical

Sasa was sh1thouse!

That's punting I suppose, you win some, you lose some !!

Cheers

Hey Alhungor, yeah i like trying out different girls because i wanna taste all the flavours of this shop! LOL

Ofcourse when i receive great service from a girl, I'll see her again & again. But after a while you just wanna try something new - experience a new adventure! You know what i mean LOL