Thread: Some pussies are not meant for sex

Some pussies are not meant for sex

Have you had this feeling? Tried to penetrate a pussy, but for some reason it just doesn't feel comfortable or really "in"? Some pussies are not meant for fucking, I dunno if anyone knows what I mean. Coincidentally, when you ask about their personal story, the story is they often broke up with their bf and they just dont understand why - bad sex. Thats why it is always wise to test run before marrying any girl. Imagine if you are stuck with a girl who cant give good sex, no matter how good her personality is her max marks is only 50% IMO !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maybe its an instinct that the girl could be a pre op ����

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Some girls are really tight, and some don't enjoy it for whatever reason so they clam up and tense their muscles so you can't get in very well.

Breaking one in nicely is really satisfying though. I remember I saw a WL about two years back and I was one of her first customers, she was straight from China and very tense and tight and I couldn't get in fully, after some serious ground work she relaxed and I was able to do full penetration, it turned out to be a great punt. If I was impatient I would not have enjoyed it and would have rated it a bad punt.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Imagine if you are stuck with a girl who cant give good sex, no matter how good her personality is her max marks is only 50% IMO !
    That's when you take up punting on the side

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the pussy isnt that good for sex.. maybe the other holes compensate for it

CL, I think that was the case. Also, I hate it when they dont spead their legs wide enough which makes the pussy even more challenging to get inside. Come on, just spread it like Vegemite, and let me bread my cock in you, girl!
    Ok, so I do a bit of foreplay by massaging her clit and talking dirty: "you look better when u are wet down there. I like your horny face, it looks like your pussy needs to be stuffed with something warm etc..." then she gets wet - Unfortunately "Water Wet!" another trait that I dont like. I like pussy juice with a bit of viscosity. Anyone agree with me? The kind of liquid that doesnt evaporate easily when u put your dick inside.

Samam, punters like us have tried many different types of pussies so we know what is the top notch stuff. You can say we are pussy connoisseurs. Even though we sinned quite a lot, but having to experience the warm holes of many different women more than makes up for it. And I think most of guys who are punters before they get married tend to get the best ladies, at least we will exclude those who cant give good sex. Because most guys in this forum thinks sex is an important part of our life. At least I do. I cant live with a girl who isnt horny, no matter how beautiful she is. Id rather have an average looking woman but at home, she gets on top of me and ask me to eat her pussy and tells me when to stop!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I've had some super tight girls at Ginza but with patience and perseverance and lots of lube still managed to have a nice gentle fuck with them.
    But there was this girl at TMC once called Mary who I couldn't hardly even get a finger in.
    She told me she could hardly manage to insert tampon inside herself and I believe it!
    Anyway with lots of effort and getting her really relaxed and lots of lube I managed to just squeeze my knob and little bit of shaft in her and get in some gentle strokes, but she was in pain so I stopped and opted for a BBBJ instead.
    She gave a fantastic BBBJ and CIM and admitted she had to learn to give great BBBJ just to keep her boyfriend.
    But she wasn't really suited to being a WL, but would be great in a blowjob bar.
    Anyway I think she only did one shift.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    But there was this girl at TMC once called Mary who I couldn't hardly even get a finger in.
    She told me she could hardly manage to insert tampon inside herself and I believe it!
    Anyway with lots of effort and getting her really relaxed and lots of lube I managed to just squeeze my knob and little bit of shaft in her and get in some gentle strokes, but she was in pain so I stopped and opted for a BBBJ instead.
    Did Max see her ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure Max was away at the time and I think she only lasted one shift.