Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The difference in promoting a 18 yr old massage girl vs FS girl !!

The difference in promoting a 18 yr old massage girl vs FS girl !!

First of all , do you really think there are truly 18 yr old girls working in the industry ? Yes, but extremely rare !!

And it is more likely in the FS side rather than in RnT - the reasons : well , anyone of us are happy to fuck a 18 year old even though she has no skills or poor in services! We are just happy to do what we want to do to that 18 yr old body !

But massage and HJ will be quite different and what would she know in massage in RnT when so young ?

And yet, shop keepers seems to think its good marketing to promote a brand new massage girl who is 18 or 19 yr old ?

I think 21 & 22 are good ages for a young and fresh new girl, any younger, well, it would be either a lie or make me feel like a pervert !!!

Cici, Momo and Mena were all very good young girls! Glad they were not promoted as 18 !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    First of all , do you really think there are truly 18 yr old girls working in the industry ? Yes, but extremely rare !!

And it is more likely in the FS side rather than in RnT - the reasons : well , anyone of us are happy to fuck a 18 year old even though she has no skills or poor in services! We are just happy to do what we want to do to that 18 yr old body !

But massage and HJ will be quite different and what would she know in massage in RnT when so young ?

And yet, shop keepers seems to think its good marketing to promote a brand new massage girl who is 18 or 19 yr old ?

I think 21 & 22 are good ages for a young and fresh new girl, any younger, well, it would be either a lie or make me feel like a pervert !!!

Cici, Momo and Mena were all very good young girls! Glad they were not promoted as 18 !!
    The answer is so clear !

If the shop owners promote younger girls, that means younger girls are more sought after !!!

So you think RnT goers are more interested in massage ... you're wrong then !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned

Besides promoting your girls what is the point of your rant?
    You don't need to post every thought that comes into your brain!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I actually doubt theres any 18 yr old ml or wl in Sydney.

Id actually prefer to be massaged or fuck a 21 - 24 year old as opposed to a 18 year old. But we all been around long enough to know when they say 18 they actually mean 21/22. But yeah, for those that are new, it will attract some ppl. All depends on preference

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think this goes back to advertising the real age of the WL/ML.. but there are a lot of punters who would prefer younger girls.. and i think after punting for a while you just try to see if the girl really is 18 or at least looks like it.. I for one prefer younger girls and am lucky enough to just recently find a true 19yr old by my calculation..

Youngs gals under 20 yo are popular obviously in massage shop, if they not really money-oriented . one guy told me 23 was too old ~
    I got a receptionist born in 1996...19 yo as well~ but she's too innocent ~ to pick up the phone calls~
    0402 923 211
    10:00-23:00 weekdays
    10:00-21:00 weekends

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    My last genuine 18 year old was a great experience, but some time back:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=diana

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diva View Post
    Youngs gals under 20 yo are popular obviously in massage shop, if they not really money-oriented . one guy told me 23 was too old ~
    I got a receptionist born in 1996...19 yo as well~ but she's too innocent ~ to pick up the phone calls~
    Isn't 16yo the age of consent in NSW? So does that mean that it is legal for 16yos to be working in R&T joints or even FS places?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    16yo is age of consent, but if you are paying for sexual sevices then it's 18yo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    16yo is age of consent, but if you are paying for sexual sevices then it's 18yo.
    I see.. Thanx

.. but if its offered freely and not for money then its 16.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never trust an age given but it certainly helps to give you a ballpark. Nothing worse than getting stuck w someone too of or too young for your tastes

Quote Originally Posted by pantydroppa View Post
    Besides promoting your girls what is the point of your rant?
    You don't need to post every thought that comes into your brain!

Banned !

Banned !!

Banned !!!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    "You don't need to post every thought that comes into your brain!"
    We don't need people like this on the forum. Its 2015 and about time we no longer consider personal abuse on public forums as normal. It is abuse.
    We are all adults, and let's continue not to engage these people with the conversation and conflict they seek, but to silently and effectively click on the little black triangles under their posts and have administration deal with them
    Life is too short for conflict, when we have so many nice things to enjoy during our brief life on the planet
    Peace

Banned
    Repeated post deleted

I can see your point Bro A.
    Personally I love having a FS session with young girls, and the younger the better; as long as they are legal of course
    But when it comes to a good R & T I don't mind an experienced MILF and the idea of getting a HJ from a young girl just doesn't have the same appeal as fucking her.
    But hey we all have our own tastes and preferences and we are lucky that in Sydney pretty much all preferences are catered for.
    Have you seen the Melbourne and Brisbane sections of this forum?- really sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Samam View Post
    Hey brother A, I'm just wondering why do you prefer massage over full service?

Just tried to be good husband as much as I can !!

Getting a HJ is Not really cheating on my lovely Mrs, right, sure, call me head in the sand - but that's just my own humble opinion - and in the odd chance that I go to a FS shop or having more extras with my massage girls - well, I was weak at those moments !!

Don't get me wrong, if I haven't had a chronic sore back and a problem waist, I wouldn't have started to visit massage shop all those years ago !! and the happy ending was simply just a convenient bonus - just very hard to say no thanks when your hard on is swimming within a oily pair of hands - right ??

I am planning to punt a lot less this year - A LOT !!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Don't go soft on us Bro A - keep fighting the good fight.
    We're counting on you!

Getting a HJ is Not really cheating on my lovely Mrs, right, sure, call me head in the sand - but that's just my own humble opinion - and in the odd chance that I go to a FS shop or having more extras with my massage girls - well, I was weak at those moments !!

Cheers

For this question, ask your wife, let her be the judge of that !

Moreover, " occasional extras " is ok ? So cheating occasionally is not considered cheating ?!?!
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)

Don't get me wrong, if I haven't had a chronic sore back and a problem waist, I wouldn't have started to visit massage shop all those years ago !! and the happy ending was simply just a convenient bonus - just very hard to say no thanks when your hard on is swimming within a oily pair of hands - right ??

Cheers

Lol i read that as
    "I am planning to punt a lot this year - A LOT"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if you punt a whole lot less who is goign to give us good awesome reviews !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast