Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MONICA : Gorgeous 19yo with HUGE MELONS ... 110% GFE ... and a FANTASTIC FUCK!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

MONICA : Gorgeous 19yo with HUGE MELONS ... 110% GFE ... and a FANTASTIC FUCK!

Can it get any better than a 19yo Japanese girl, brand new to the industry with massive firm E cup tits, curvalicious tanned beach girl body, and drop dead gorgeous?
    Well actually it can, if she's also a 110% GFE girl with a fun personality, is as horny as fuck, loves sex, and keen as fuck to please.
    And that pretty much describes Monica - she is as good as gets - the girl of fantasies and dreams - but 100% real and in the flesh and in down town Surry Hills.
    Here are a few more things about her ...

LOOKS and BODY
    Monica a 19yo Japanese beach bunny and is absolutely gorgeous! a jaw dropper!
    Pretty face with a golden tan, perfect complexion, long hair dyed almost blonde and gorgeous smile.
    But its the body that absolutely knocks you out.
    If you like busty girls with curves then you will be in heaven with Monica. She is the ultimate curvy girl.
    She's got a massive set of 100% natural E cups, and being only 19yo they are firm and perky with very sensitive pink nipples.
    She is curvy but definitely not fat. She is beautifully proportioned.
    The amazing tits distract you from the fact that she also has a bootilicious arse; nice and round but still firm.
    Her golden tan with the bikini lines highlighting her tits and arse is so sexy.
    I love curvy girls so I rate her body a 9.9, but if you prefer skinny girls you wont rate her as highly of course.
    But any guy who meets Monica regardless of their preferences just has to be impressed with her - she is spectacular!

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Monica is a total newbie and this was her first day.
    She has some experience with boyfriends but never as a WL.
    Her lack of experience showed at first but she really got into the groove once I got her relaxed and comfortable.
    She is a typical Japanese beach bunny loving the Australian beaches and easy going lifestyle - beach all day; party all night.
    She made this really funny comment where she said "this is so weird having sex in the morning, its my first time, I never get up before 12" LOL!
    And another one ... after she came from DATY and I commented how sensitive her pussy is she said "it's a shock for my pussy, at this time its still sleeping" LOL.
    She is a funny girl, in addition to being gorgeous and sexy!
    She is a very GFE girl and very, very horny, loves kissing, and totally loses herself in the moment once the DATY starts and even more so when the fucking starts.
    She was having an even better time than me!

DFK and DATY
    Monica is a fantastic kisser; perfect combination of gentle and sensual and full on passionate DFK especially once the fucking started.
    It was non stop kissing the whole session.
    Monica has been in Oz for a while now so has adapted to local conditions and has a fully shaved pussy which although I like a bit of hair I have to admit does make DATY easier - especially for an incompetent cunnilinguist like me.
    She loves DATY and really gets soaking wet and bucks and moans as her pussy spasms and contracts. And she comes very intense.
    She is a fit strong girl so you have to get a firm grip of her!
    Once she comes she gets very docile and snoozy and ultra-GFE and I had to give her a bit of break just holding her before we started fucking.

BBBJ
    Monica. like a lot of newbie Japanese girls gives a very GFE type BBBJ - very sensual and tender and loving.
    She likes the get the spit going too and make it nice and wet and sloppy.
    I asked her to crank it up a bit and she obliged - in fact she obliged too much and I had to stop her after a while so I didn't come.
    She is not a DT girl and only gets the knob and a bit of shaft in which totally suits me.
    With some encouragement I am sure she could go a bit deeper but not a DT.

FUCKING
    Monica is nice and tight but not too tight and she gets very wet so you can have a full on session with her - she can take a pretty good pounding.
    She really loves to fuck and really gets into it.
    With a girl with melons like Monica, cowgirl is absolutely essential - those TITS !!!
    But don't forget to get in some doggie because she's got a spectacular arse too.
    And missionary is amazing just to see the look of sheer pleasure on her face, and the way she grabs you by the neck and pulls you in close so she can DFK you like crazy.
    And hey, we even got a bit of sideways in just for the hell of it

ROUND 2
    Chilling out with Monica, just talking and kissing after an intense fuck was pure heaven - and we could've just ended things like that.
    But one thing led to another and soon enough she was stroking my cock, then sucking it ... and KAPPOW! we were fucking again.
    Another intense fuck, buzzer sounding in the background, showered and dressed in record time, and as the buzzer rang for the third time we were in the doorway of Room 8 and Monica still had her arms around me giving me soft kisses and telling me to "please come and see me again"
    Wow! what a girl!
    It's too bad I've got a strict 1 girl, 1 session only rule this year - girls like Monica will really test my resolve!

RECOMMENDATION
    A must see!
    Even if she had B cups she would still be a spectacular girl. The big tits are icing on the cake.
    If you are into curvy busty girls put Monica top of your list.
    If you aren't then book her anyway and be prepared to be converted ...

OMG she's back!

"God make me pure ... but not yet"

St Augustine (and St Robbie Wiiliams)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Definitely 120% GFE, whole time I feel she is my GF.

I cannot say more but tell you I will marry her anytime .... she looks great and very sexy body.
    Slightly chubby in Asian std, but skinny/fit in Aus std. Natural F (Jap size), or C-D in here. non-smoking

She is super GFE, dont expect an AV experience. BBBJ is so so, yes there is love .... but a bit light.
    I dont think she enjoy doing that, so I go sex straight away in 2nd rnd .... seriously the reaction from her face was great.
    She was holding me just like her BF .... man ... treat her like your GF

Not very tight, but very wet. She seem very enjoy sex, some sounds just like AV movie. .... man .... it is just great.
    Doggy really switch her on. I was in a room next to a full size mirror ... man those tits turn me on too ...

believe me , we try 3th rnd , but times up .... first time I do 2.5 rnd in an hour ...

MUST SEE, one of the best , gold class was under rated her !!!!
    Dont see her if you want AV style, she didnt even know how to put on condom , nor shower you.
    She is the GFE star !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sounds amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by drdummy View Post
    Definitely 120% GFE, whole time I feel she is my GF.

I cannot say more but tell you I will marry her anytime .... she looks great and very sexy body.
    Slightly chubby in Asian std, but skinny/fit in Aus std. Natural F (Jap size), or C-D in here. non-smoking

She is super GFE, dont expect an AV experience. BBBJ is so so, yes there is love .... but a bit light.
    I dont think she enjoy doing that, so I go sex straight away in 2nd rnd .... seriously the reaction from her face was great.
    She was holding me just like her BF .... man ... treat her like your GF

Not very tight, but very wet. She seem very enjoy sex, some sounds just like AV movie. .... man .... it is just great.
    Doggy really switch her on. I was in a room next to a full size mirror ... man those tits turn me on too ...

believe me , we try 3th rnd , but times up .... first time I do 2.5 rnd in an hour ...

MUST SEE, one of the best , gold class was under rated her !!!!
    Dont see her if you want AV style, she didnt even know how to put on condom , nor shower you.
    She is the GFE star !
    Nice AR bro. You should post more often.
    Sounds like you had an awesome time.
    She is a very sweet GFE girl, but wow! she really loves to fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by brash View Post
    She sounds amazing!
    She is bro! Truly amazing girl.
    Irresistibly adorable! And horny as fuck.
    And she's blissfully unaware of just how gorgeous and sexy she is. That's the really amazing thing about her. She is so down to earth, genuine and natural.
    She's gonna break a lot of hearts.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fggnfe

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nice AR bro. You should post more often.
    Sounds like you had an awesome time.
    She is a very sweet GFE girl, but wow! she really loves to fuck!
    No prob mate. Will do another summary review. Just I only found a few worth reporting, and ppl didnt like my truth review.

Quote Originally Posted by drdummy View Post
    No prob mate. Will do another summary review. Just I only found a few worth reporting, and ppl didnt like my truth review.
    Well Monica is definitely a stand out girl.
    2015 has only just started but Monica is definitely a contestant for Miss Ginza 2015.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Monica does sound like an early FS all star

Quote Originally Posted by VanTz87 View Post
    Jeez... What a lovely AR..
    Till now i never go to ginza.. After a saw many AR from all of u guys.. Ill make sure to come to ginza.. Lol
    Be warned bro VanT - once you try Ginza you will be addicted.
    Those Ginza girls have some sort of 007 Bond Girl drug in their lipstick and once they kiss you, you are hooked and you can't help going back for more and more.
    People say I punt a lot but I am a pretty moderate punter compared to some guys.
    I punt on average 3 time a week, but I have heard of some guys who are there every day - and some guys who go several times a day!
    Make sure you see Q in the lab for the antidote before going there.
    Good luck agent VanT ... you will need it ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would recommend the new singaporean girl... one word tongue ring. Monica is definitely next on my list though!

Quote Originally Posted by VanTz87 View Post
    agent root.. i just get the antidote from Q.. but unfortunately MONICA is not working today.. she not on the list for today..

before i want to see kanako.. but after i saw your review about monica and she had pink nipple i cant wait to see MONICA instead... coz im a pink nipple lover...
    any other suggestion agent rooter..?
    The new Japanese girl Leah has the palest pink nipples I have ever seen on an Asian girl
    Tiny tits - only a A plus or B and only small nipples but wow so delicate and pale and pink.
    And so sensitive too.

Based on posts in this forum, what other punters have told me privately, and feedback from Wilson on how popular she is I think we can crown Monica the reigning Queen of Ginza.
    Hail Queen Monica!

Just for the record she is not my personal favourite.

Based on posts in this forum, what other punters have told me privately, and feedback from Wilson on how popular she is I think we can crown Monica the reigning Queen of Ginza.
    Hail Queen Monica!

Just for the record she is not my personal favourite.

Hi brother Rooter,

After reading all your strong recommendations on Monica, was planning to book and see Monica and those big tits on Monday ! As she has worked on every Monday, even got work organised around the punt so that I could get out with the company car.

Such is my luck that Monica was Not working last Monday WTF!

Since I have already made all the arrangements so I thought I might as well visit Ginza for the first time and running down the roster and saw Liz's name on it, bingo ! Liz also a big tits Japanese and still Silver class why not !

Rang the shop and try to book Liz! Wilson answer the phone , Liz is free the time I can go (I only have that one hour window!) then Wilson asked for my contact number, as a general rule, I do not give out my phone no just for safety and security reason , so Wilson told me I can't book, I can walk in and try my luck !

I can totally understand the policy, he has a business to run and does very successfully!

But I had tried walk in twice before with No luck as all the girls were all busy! Correction , I think the second time one girl was free but she was skinny and no tits ! So I didn't stay.

So for Monday Ended up went to Silver Fox and saw Gigi !

May be I just not meant to visit Ginza ! Not that they need my business - they have plenty !

Good luck to them

Cheers

Ps. In fact , if it was Monica, I would probably have given out my no . !! Nah, may be not, it's not worth it !

That sucks bro A!
    To misquote Oscar Wilde : "to miss out on one huge set of tits may be regarded as misfortune; to miss out on two huge sets of tits it's a fucking tragedy"
    You would have a slight chance of getting lLiz on a walk in but zero chance of Monica.
    Actually even getting a booking with Monica is pretty difficult.
    The big tits is probably what attracts customers for the first time; but the total package of looks, body, personality, and service will keep them coming back again and again.
    One bro told me he has seen her 3 times already!!
    I have only seen her once because I am trying to stick to a new strict policy of one visit per girl.
    But I totally get why guys will want to see her again and again. She is very fucking special!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just do what I do and have a burner phone for the shops

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    That sucks bro A!
    To misquote Oscar Wilde : "to miss out on one huge set of tits may be regarded as misfortune; to miss out on two huge sets of tits it's a fucking tragedy"
    You would have a slight chance of getting lLiz on a walk in but zero chance of Monica.
    Actually even getting a booking with Monica is pretty difficult.
    The big tits is probably what attracts customers for the first time; but the total package of looks, body, personality, and service will keep them coming back again and again.
    One bro told me he has seen her 3 times already!!
    I have only seen her once because I am trying to stick to a new strict policy of one visit per girl.
    But I totally get why guys will want to see her again and again. She is very fucking special!
    Liz is a great alternative if you cant get to see Monica she's sweet..has great tits..is a fantastic root.you must lead..
    but you need to hurry.....
    Though Monica is definitely on my to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    Liz is a great alternative if you cant get to see Monica she's sweet..has great tits..is a fantastic root.you must lead..
    but you need to hurry.....
    Though Monica is definitely on my to do list.
    Good point bro .
    If you can't get Monica, don't worry, there are so many awesome girls at Ginza at the moment it's ridiculous.
    Liz is the only other E cupper at Ginza - I wouldn't rate her as highly as Monica but she is still a great girl.
    She looks like she's half asleep but she sparks up as soon as you tell her what to do
    And if you are OK with A to C+ cups then there are lots of girls at Ginza whose service is just as good or even better than Monica's.
    And if you don't mind boob jobs then Vivian and Venus have nice sets of D cups.
    Oh, and Bella has a set of natural D cups

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Good review Jonnyboy, I caught up with her yesterday, just love those tits.. and yes I was saturated with her natural juices too.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Is Ginza a long walk from Central station?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast