Thread: Lani Massage, Wattle Place, Broadway

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unhappy Lani Massage, Wattle Place, Broadway

Finally got around to noticing a PM suggesting this place as a replacement for 582 Harris St the other day. Yesterday afternoon it was time to give it a try.

Met by a pleasant Thai girl who showed me the price list. I chose the 1/2 hour oil massage.

Shown to the room, told to undress but leave on "underwear". She left but came back in a minute to do the massage herself. What followed was a first class massage (smooth, firm but not painful) of whatever could be reached without turning over. As she moved my pants aside I thought of the Chinese masseuse who also insisted that first-time customers keep their pants on until she hooked her thumbs in the elastic and slid them off. No such luck with this Thai woman.

During the session the soothing music was disturbed by a minute or two of a violent shaking noise coming from the room above. It certainly sounded like fucking to me. But no invitation downstairs. Afterwards she made some tea while I was getting dressed and we chatted in reception for a while. She said a Chinese restaurant is upstairs It used to provide access from Broadway but not now.

$40 for 30 minutes.

A good place to go if you need an unhurried massage. Not recommended if you need the usual extra services.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for the heads up. This place is near me. Never noticed it before. When u say a replacement for 582 harris st. Is that masstige 8? If so, is this a Korean massage place too?

Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    Finally got around to noticing a PM suggesting this place as a replacement for 582 Harris St the other day. Yesterday afternoon it was time to give it a try.

Met by a pleasant Thai girl who showed me the price list. I chose the 1/2 hour oil massage.

Shown to the room, told to undress but leave on "underwear". She left but came back in a minute to do the massage herself. What followed was a first class massage (smooth, firm but not painful) of whatever could be reached without turning over. As she moved my pants aside I thought of the Chinese masseuse who also insisted that first-time customers keep their pants on until she hooked her thumbs in the elastic and slid them off. No such luck with this Thai woman.

During the session the soothing music was disturbed by a minute or two of a violent shaking noise coming from the room above. It certainly sounded like fucking to me. But no invitation downstairs. Afterwards she made some tea while I was getting dressed and we chatted in reception for a while. She said a Chinese restaurant is upstairs It used to provide access from Broadway but not now.

$40 for 30 minutes.

A good place to go if you need an unhurried massage. Not recommended if you need the usual extra services.

Thanks for your review YI88

Just wondering why did you use the [Thairapeutic Massage] prefix ??

It's for another shop in Bathurst St !

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. This place is near me. Never noticed it before. When u say a replacement for 582 harris st. Is that masstige 8? If so, is this a Korean massage place too?
    No, 582 was two doors down towards ABC. It was mainly staffed by Thai or Chinese ladies. There was the occasional Korean or Japanese there but it was definitely not a Korean place. I first visited in 2005. The door was unmarked and they used to run a three-line classified ad calling themselves City Massage. It was $50 for a before shower, a body-to-body massage and an after shower (sometimes with the girl). No need to pay extras for the usual extras. By 2010 they had stopped advertising and the price went up to $65 for the same service. What was fun is that you did not know quite what to expect. Maybe a student from the Australian College of Natural Therapy (ACUNT) with full bush and "boss say nothing inside'. Maybe a slightly older Chinese or Thai offering full service for an extra $50. A serious massage given by a girl who happened to be naked (followed by part 2), or a just quick tease before turn-over Often a student wanting English language conversation practice, rarely a WL clean up and go attitude.

I used to visit once or twice a year - you can see why I was disappointed to find then closed last year.

Lani massage seems to be Thai (but with unknown connection to the Chinese upstairs). I did not see any Korean people, nor did I see any signs in hangul. So no, it is also not Korean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for your review YI88

Just wondering why did you use the [Thairapeutic Massage] prefix ??

It's for another shop in Bathurst St !

Because I made a mistake. I could not find an existing prefix, nor could I find how to start a thread on a new place. The system does not accept the 'no prefix' option. Then looking down the list again I thought I saw 'therapeutic massage' as a prefix, so I chose that. I should have looked more closely.

If you can tell me how to fix the prefix then I shall. If it is something for a mod. can do then can you fix it?

Anyway, apologies to Bathurst St.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was there a phone number?

If any one starting a thread for a shop with no prefix, ie. a non advertiser , you can use "Others"

Just like the Snow Lotus thread three years ago !

Cheers

Thanks for the AR. Like bro AHLUNGOR, I was a but confused also, as I've been to Thairapeutic many times.

I've also been asked many times to leave undies on but I never comply and always take them off. So far I've never been asked to put them back on

I've seen legit massage shops go out of business because they have silly signs on the wall that show a list of things you're not allowed to do. I remember a shop in the same building as Thai smile. I popped my head in just to sus the place out. I chatted briefly with the papa-san and saw a list on the wall: (1) No sex, (2) no nude, (3) no blah, blah. The place was devoid of customers.