Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All I Want Is A Massage & BBBJ... Is that Too Much To Ask For?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)

All I Want Is A Massage & BBBJ... Is that Too Much To Ask For?

5.00 pm 141207

This was a difficult piece to write at first, but slowly it became apparent. I made a conscious choice not to disclose her name or place of work as it may cause negative repercussions. The session was a bizarre experience. Both for the provider and myself. It questioned my integrity, morals and sensibilities. First as a human being, then as a punter. Never have I experienced such a low point in my punting career post under the influence of drugs. This was a definite game changer for me, and I thought that I have seen it and taste it all. I think by writing this piece, it has helped me reconcile the outcome that came from it…

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups, so they say. And my fuck-ups cascaded down one after the other so effortlessly in an hour of compromising positions. X was a weird girl with a nervous laughter, unsettling presence and anxious from the word go. Her massage was fine until it was time to flip over. Clothes were removed, a condom packet was opened and the awkwardness started…

C: I just want natural french… (Motioning with hand to mouth)
    X: Err… you mean no condom?
    C: Err… yes…
    X: Oh… but I don’t do that…
    C: Really? (Paused and thought for a moment) …you have never given anyone natural french?
    X: Err… no… but I can give you good suck with condom…
    C: No, no, no… don’t worry… its ok… I really wanted a natural head job…
    X: You try! Customer say I give good suck with condom!
    C: That’s fine… I know myself and my body… I know that I will not enjoy it… No problem… Can you ask the boss to send me another lady that could?
    X: (Anxious look)… But I’m already naked!
    C: (A little agitated)… Look… you can keep the tip… and… or…
    X: But if I go out, boss will think that something is wrong…
    C: No, no, no… Just tell the boss that its fine and that nothing is wrong… and I would like to see someone else who could give me natural french…
    X: Other ladies may be busy… and not all girls do natural head job…
    C: Really? The last 2 times I was here, I saw Y and another lady… both gave me natural…

This is where the conversation starts to turn. I was in no mood to argue or to compromise. An offer of a hand job was suggested, but my heart was set on a nice, slurpy suck instead. Besides, I had one yesterday at Stanmore and I needed to fill another void…

X: You know that some ladies take drugs here…
    C:???
    X: You know Y… she takes drugs too…
    C:??? Err… ok… so…
    X: She gives no condom suck… and she has sex no condom too…!
    C:!!! How… do you know this…?
    X: Customer tell me…
    C: I see… so… why are you telling me this…?
    X: How do you know if she is clean… when she suck…?
    C: You’re right… I don’t… Unless, she has cuts, bruises or sores in her mouth…
    X: You not scared to catch something…?
    C: Look… I know that I am healthy (without having to tell her my whole sexual history)… and I don’t need to know about the other ladies…

The mood has well and truly been killed off and I’m getting increasingly frustrated. I was ready to bail but tried to be as patient as I can be with her. If anyone who would have been on any sort of influence, it may have been her today! She seemed frantic and a little paranoid by the way she was reacting to my preference. I concluded by stating that I am clean. However, I said that I would not make her do something that she is not comfortable with. She retorts that all customers say that, but finally decides that she will perform bbbj on me. I protested and firmly said no, as I am not comfortable with her doing so. I was not comfortable with her doing anything on me, let alone touch me. She didn’t want me to leave the room and I didn’t want a hand job. There was another half hour, and there was nothing really to talk about. I was a little upset at this situation and wanted to disappear altogether…

On her terms, she will perform a little bit, and that I was not to cum in her mouth. I don’t know how I was even hard at the time, but I was. I kept silent and did not dictate how I wanted it or how I liked it. I accepted her way of pleasuring me and trying to appease me. I think the concern was that it would have been a potential complaint to the boss, if my request was not met. Reluctantly, I went along with it. I won’t comment on her skills, as it was nonexistent. Her lips barely touched as she went down along the shaft. Her body was quivering as she lowered her head. This didn’t feel right. This felt bad. Was I making her the victim of this circumstance? I did not feel good about myself…

After a few movements, I brought her back up, her eyes were welling up. She grabs a fistful of tissues and fills her mouth. Jamming into every corner and proceeds to wipe every inch of her lips, teeth, gums, tongue and tonsils! To say that it was a funny sight was just inappropriate. I assured her that she would be fine, because she barely touched anything around my head or shaft. She suggests a hand job, I agreed. I tried to control the pace now by calming her down, stroking her and hugging her. She had a look of terror in her eyes and it was just not normal. The tissues in her mouth, her nervous state was all too much to bear. I had to resolve this by taking control of the situation. She kept yammering back and forth about using oil. I asked her to keep silent and relax. I slowly got myself back in the mood but I think she was still not over at what she had done. I kissed her on the shoulder, stroked her hair and caressed her. I don’t think that it had any effect. I asked her to close her eyes and I hugged her for a while. She started running her finger around my nipple. I asked her to stop as I found it annoying. Automatically, she starts her routine again and I grab hold of her hand and guide it around my back. She seemed cautious at every touch of mine…

All was not lost when she got on the massage bed with me and slowly stroked me with no oil. I slowly massaged her clit and got her a little moist. Strangely enough, her hands were good and the strokes were long and slow. Her hand job technique was actually very arousing and skillful. I worked up a little faster between her legs before she blurted that I was too hard. I eased off before unloading a big amount, spewing all over her hands…

She asked if I would book her again and I said that I would if I was after a massage and happy ending. I don’t know how to take this experience. It was complex, unnerving but made it through at the end. I did enjoy the hand job of hers but all the details inbetween were really unnecessary. My whole mood was a roller coaster ride within that hour. X was an odd, reasonably attractive Chinese girl with good English. But I think I was given the wrong provider for the job this day…

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It is no good arguing the toss with a girl about sexual services during the session, it is counter-productive. (My mood dies within moments of a negative vibe arising and once gone that is it for me.) It is best to confirm services before the booking. That is the best thing you can take from the experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    It is no good arguing the toss with a girl about sexual services during the session, it is counter-productive. (My mood dies within moments of a negative vibe arising and once gone that is it for me.) It is best to confirm services before the booking. That is the best thing you can take from the experience.
    Agreed. I should have been upfront about services before the gear came off..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Amy at Stanmore was she the same one that worked in Romeo and Juliet's in Burwood? I fondly remember an Amy giving me such great time bodyslide, cockslide and all. Small Korean with big tits and tight body? I don't think she works there anymore but I kind of ruined it by asking for her number I think. She seemed kind of very surprised or offended I would ask like "boy you kidding me? Just no lol". I was very new to RnT at that point so yeah but I thought we had a decent connection =(. I miss her, she was a lot of fun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    anyone else feel sorry for this girl. should of written it off as a bad punt and never see her again.
    Shes a darling for trying

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    5.00 pm 141207

This was a difficult piece to write at first, but slowly it became apparent. I made a conscious choice not to disclose her name or place of work as it may cause negative repercussions. The session was a bizarre experience. Both for the provider and myself. It questioned my integrity, morals and sensibilities. First as a human being, then as a punter. Never have I experienced such a low point in my punting career post under the influence of drugs. This was a definite game changer for me, and I thought that I have seen it and taste it all. I think by writing this piece, it has helped me reconcile the outcome that came from it…

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups, so they say. And my fuck-ups cascaded down one after the other so effortlessly in an hour of compromising position. X was a weird girl with a nervous laughter, unsettling presence and anxious from the word go. Her massage was fine until it was time to flip over. Clothes were removed, a condom packet was opened and the awkwardness started…

C: I just want natural french… (Motioning with hand to mouth)
    X: Err… you mean no condom?
    C: Err… yes…
    X: Oh… but I don’t do that…
    C: Really? (Paused and thought for a moment) …you have never given anyone natural french?
    X: Err… no… but I can give you good suck with condom…
    C: No, no, no… don’t worry… its ok… I really wanted a natural head job…
    X: You try! Customer say I give good suck with condom!
    C: That’s fine… I know myself and my body… I know that I will not enjoy it… No problem… Can you ask the boss to send me another lady that could?
    X: (Anxious look)… But I’m already naked!
    C: (A little agitated)… Look… you can keep the tip… and… or…
    X: But if I go out, boss will think that something is wrong…
    C: No, no, no… Just tell the boss that its fine and that nothing is wrong… and I would like to see someone else who could give me natural french…
    X: Other ladies may be busy… and not all girls do natural head job…
    C: Really? The last 2 times I was here, I saw Y and another lady… both gave me natural…

This is where the conversation starts to turn. I was in no mood to argue or to compromise. An offer of a hand job was suggested, but my heart was set on a nice, slurpy suck instead. Besides, I had one yesterday at Stanmore and I needed to fill another void…

X: You know that the some ladies take drugs here…
    C:???
    X: You know Y… she takes drugs too…
    C:??? Err… ok… so…
    X: She gives no condom suck… and she has sex no condom too…!
    C:!!! How… do you know this…?
    X: Customer tell me…
    C: I see… so… why are you telling me this…?
    X: How do you know if she is clean… when she suck…?
    C: You’re right… I don’t… Unless, she has cuts, bruises or sores in her mouth…
    X: You not scared to catch something…?
    C: Look… I know that I am healthy (without having to tell her my whole sexual history)… and I don’t need to know about the other ladies…

The mood has well and truly been killed off and I’m increasingly getting frustrated. I was ready to bail but tried to be as patient as I can be with her. If anyone who would have been on any sort of influence, it may have been her today! She seemed frantic and a little paranoid by the way she was reacting to my preference. I concluded by stating that I am clean. However I said that I would not make her do something that she is not comfortable with. She retorts that all customers say that, but finally decides that she will perform bbbj on me. I protested and firmly said no, as I am not comfortable with her doing so. I was not comfortable with her doing anything on me, let alone touch me. She didn’t want me to leave the room and I didn’t want a hand job. There was another half hour, and there was nothing really to talk about. I was a little upset at this situation and wanted to disappear altogether…

On her terms, she will perform a little bit, and that I was not to cum in her mouth. I don’t know how I was even hard at the time, but I was. I kept silent and did not dictate how I wanted it or how I liked it. I accepted her way of pleasuring me and trying to appease me. I think the concern was that it would have been a potential complaint to the boss, if my request was not met. Reluctantly, I went along with it. I won’t comment on her skills, as it was nonexistent. Her lips barely touched as she went down along the shaft. Her body was quivering as she lowered her head. This didn’t feel right. This felt bad. Was I making her the victim of this circumstance? I did not feel good about myself…

After a few movements, I brought her back up, her eyes were welling up. She grabs a fistful of tissues and fills her mouth. Jamming into every corner and proceeds to wipe every inch of her lips, teeth, gums, tongue and tonsils! To say that it was a funny sight was just inappropriate. I assured her that she would be fine, because she barely touched anything around my head or shaft. She suggests a hand job, I agreed. I tried to control the pace now by calming her down, stroking her and hugging her. She had a look of terror in her eyes and it was just not normal. The tissues in her mouth, her nervous state was all too much to bear. I had to resolve this by taking control of the situation. She kept yammering back and forth about using oil. I asked her to keep silent and relax. I slowly got myself back in the mood but I think she was still not over at what she had done. I kissed her on the shoulder, stroked her hair and caressed her. I don’t think that it had any effect. I asked her to close her eyes and I hugged her for a while. She started running her finger around my nipple. I asked her to stop as I found it annoying. Automatically, she starts her routine again and I grab hold of her hand and guide it around my back. She seemed cautious at every touch of mine…

All was not a lost when she got on the massage bed with me and slowly stroked me with no oil. I slowly massaged her clit and got her a little moist. Strangely enough, her hands were good and the strokes were long and slow. Her hand job technique was actually very arousing and skillful. I worked up a little faster between her legs before she blurted that I was too hard. I eased off before unloading a big amount, spewing all over her hands…

She asked if I would book her again and I said that I would if I was after a massage and happy ending. I don’t know how to take this experience. It was complex, unnerving but made it through at the end. I did enjoy the hand job of hers but all the details inbetween were really unnecessary. My whole mood was a roller coaster ride within that hour. X was an odd, reasonably attractive Chinese girl with good English. But I think I was given the wrong provider for the job this day…

The poor thing sounds naturally lovely though !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I think brother CMK has been spoiled most of the times so a little set back here and there seems to be blown out of proportion!

I think I tend to know my limitations with most of the mls I am seeing, so I create or set my expectations for each lady differently :

Like no nude and no extras from Yuki, just massage and hand job with $20 tip !

With so and so I can go all the way with $100 tip !

And with Rxxxxxxx, just a lovely session with massage and nude play and Spanish , there may be more on offer but I never asked, I am happy to get what I get, I am treating her like a massage princess I don't what to know if she does FS ! It's just me !

But then again, there are ml I like to fuck from day one ........lol

That's what RnT is all about man ...........haha

Cheers

Banned
    Sigh. Yet another reason why I go FS.
    RNT - such a waste of time and effort...and cash.

Quote Originally Posted by dokleng View Post
    Sigh. Yet another reason why I go FS.
    RNT - such a waste of time and effort...and cash.

Fair comments !!

But there are reasons why so many RnT shops are out there these days !

I think for every FS shop, there must be 10/20 massage joints !!

Each to his own !

Cheers

Ps. May be when old age finally caught up with you and your body is needing a massage more than a fuck, you will convert ?? .......haha

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Fair comments !!

But there are reasons why so many RnT shops are out there these days !

I think for every FS shop, there must be 10/20 massage joints !!

Each to his own !

Cheers
    .......haha
    It's because RnT shops don't need a big investment, any ML can take the risk with or without partners !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So can anybody tell me what rnt shops can do bbbj??? I've been looking around like forever.

some of the girls won't even let you suck their nipples

Sure, that's not too much to ask, but don't forget, you usually want the cockslide too !!

So, you miss Eva ??

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Sure, that's not too much to ask, but don't forget, you usually want the cockslide too !!

So, you miss Eva ??

You're terrible, Ahlungor... Bringing back all those fond memories for me! Hahaha! Eva was such an awesome ml... She met everything that I ever wanted in a session... Honey came second...but alas, all good things do come to an end... I haven't had a decent cockslide for a very long time... Just watching those images encourages me to search for that next big thing! Btw, Amy from Stanmore... wow! Not since Mimi's style of massage... Amy's is pretty firm and erotic...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Should shop owner or any individual force the ML to perform thing vs ML's will they should be denounced...esp. shop owners

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel bad for her too. Thought I was the only one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Off topic but where is Eva nowadays?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Poor girl earnt her tip and deserves a better boss but credit to you for writing this up..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know.. From what I read in this post, what OP did could be borderline 'taking advantage'. If the ML decided to, she could pursue charges.. Maybe.. He didn't make her do anything but 'under duress' is a broad term and could cover such circumstance. I'd be careful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think that bro CMK had given this lass the opportunity to cease the session on many occasions but she insisted to continue on despite her reluctance. She was in control of her decision and one could argue that she could refuse and stopped with her dignity in tact or continue to suffer personal shame by doing something she was uncomfortable with.

She made her choice not under duress but probably fear of CMK not returning for repeat patronage. This seems more likely as brother KEZ pointed out, she had the tip anyway.

I feel sorry for both as the tension in the air must have been as thick as butter.

WM
    Punting is like a box of chocolates....

I'm fucken hungry now!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I appreciate the feedback... something to be mindful of and not take for granted that all ladies will always offer bbbj and a lecture on sexual health...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast