Thread: North Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    Yes, Pure Massage.

Their website is:
    http://www.puremassage.com.au/

The massage place which is probably linked to Pure Massage is:
    http://www.thanathaimassage.com.au/

You don't want to go to the massage place on street level.

You need to go up the stairs and buzz in.

It's RnT as standard.

Not such a discrete entrance, being on Pacific Highway, but not so many people walking there.

Pricing is (from their website):

30 Mins : $70
    45 Mins : $100
    60 Mins (an hour) : $130
    As of this weekend just past, FS is on offer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazz1234 View Post
    As of this weekend just past, FS is on offer
    Fazz, just wondering what you mean? FS has been offered at Pure Massage for ages, but it has always depended on the girl seen as some do and some don't. Negotiation is always done in the room with the girl, rather then paying upfront for FS with reception. Are you saying they have now become a 100% FS shop with all girls offering and you can book any girl for FS for one upfront price?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Fazz, just wondering what you mean? FS has been offered at Pure Massage for ages, but it has always depended on the girl seen as some do and some don't. Negotiation is always done in the room with the girl, rather then paying upfront for FS with reception. Are you saying they have now become a 100% FS shop with all girls offering and you can book any girl for FS for one upfront price?
    Really? Maybe i'm naive, I've been there dozens of times and that was the first time its been offered. Maybe because i've never asked? Thanks for the tip

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fazz1234 View Post
    Really? Maybe i'm naive, I've been there dozens of times and that was the first time its been offered. Maybe because i've never asked? Thanks for the tip
    Fazz, after I read your massage I called up last night, pretending I was a first time customer. The girl at reception had no fears telling me full service was available and you just had to tell her that you want full service and she would introduce you to the girls you would look after you and the cost would be $50 extra on top of the $130 for the hr. She even gave me the names of the girls working that night who were doing full service, 3 girls were available at the time, I think she said Bella, Annie and Tammy.
    Reception had always been coy about stating full service was in fact on offer.

altgourami
    Pure Massage in NS was raided by NS Council years ago and was forced to apply for a brothel license. It is a goldmine for the owner as a result. And legal. Most Thai will do FS for the right amount of cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    Pure Massage in NS was raided by NS Council years ago and was forced to apply for a brothel license. It is a goldmine for the owner as a result. And legal. Most Thai will do FS for the right amount of cash.
    Never realised the shop had been raided in the past. I did know the shop was properly licensed as a brothel so they could legally offer the extra services the punters like to indulge in. Just had always thought it was a very smart move by the owner to pick a location where they could run their business from and have it all nice and legal.
    I wonder during the raid whether any girls got kicked out of the country for violating their visa.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Kelly at Pure Massage Willoughby is a tight little cutie with a great attitude

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    Councils can't "raid" premises. All they can do is gather evidence of wrong doing, then threaten to take the operators to court if they don't comply. Councils have no interest in the visa status of the girls working there, all they can do is notify Immigration if they think there is an issue.

hey guys I checked out mount st... pretty standard rnt...
    My review on Pure Massage is in the massage area if anyone is interested

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    hey guys I checked out mount st... pretty standard rnt...
    My review on Pure Massage is in the massage area if anyone is interested
    17012430, where abouts is your review for pure massage? What's the massage area you're talking about?

17012430, where abouts is your review for pure massage? What's the massage area you're talking about?
    You need to build up your post count to 50 posts before you can see it.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pure Massage does a great RNT. Didn't know about the FS though. Can anyone else confirm ?

Banned
    As said.. It is ymmv.. It is the ml choice of fs or r/t only.. Respect is the key and can go far..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Pure Massage does a great RNT. Didn't know about the FS though. Can anyone else confirm ?
    Well it does also seem that they have changed their policy here. Previously on the phone they would never directly discuss full service rates on the phone and would say, you have to speak with the girl.
    Now if you ask about full service with the girl on the phone, they will straight out tell you its $50 and will most likely tell you which girls working that night offer f/s.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You need to build up your post count to 50 posts before you can see it.
    Wilisno, cheers for the info. I'd never even heard that. So i'm assuming there are posts in there that I have never seen?

Wilisno, cheers for the info. I'd never even heard that. So i'm assuming there are posts in there that I have never seen?
    Correct ! Keep posting !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just realised u have 8948 posts Wilisno,you are full of information...... or drained

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Correct ! Keep posting !
    Wilisno, I'm at 51 posts but yet I can't see this private massage section anywhere. Where do u find it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Kelly at Pure Massage Willoughby is a tight little cutie with a great attitude
    I've wanted to try this place! What nationality is Kelly? Services?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    It was one of my first punts when I returned to the punting scene in Nov last year. Kelly is Thai and only about 5 foot tall with small firm b cups and a firm little butt. I only did RnT at the time but she was naked from the get go and let my hands roam wherever I wanted. She may do more but I'm not sure. She was pretty bubbly though Place is pretty secluded once you get into the courtyard and they have a shower you can use after.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast