Darlinghurst 18 Grand opening

New girls coming , New management.
    Special price for Christmas : body to body massage: 30 mins----$65
    45 mins----$95
    60 mins----$115
    Including HJ ,nude massage.

Full services from $80,

The cheapest price in Sydney

Shower room & air con& spa& free parking & available now.
    New girl coming today, she's Sandy Slim, Top service. Just like a model.
    Provide erotic massage, body to body, and more services She just working today. please call us to find more information.
    The address is 18 Hargrave street darlinghurst , call 02 8964 9711.
    Open 7 days from 10--late.
    IMG_5923.jpg. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

All of our girls are offering an exceptional sensual,erotic, nude massage catering for every need, dream or secret desire that you have, experiencing sexual pampering through sensual massage.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    A search on google doesn't give any clues! So who are you? where are you? and what services are you offering at what price?

Apart from New Japanese girl Gina and new management!

Banned
    Used to be SWL.. 18 hargrave street..

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    Used to be SWL.. 18 hargrave street..
    Hi darling , we are new management now , we have more pretty and young girls working today. We are in 18 Hargrave street darlinghurst. And now the price is cheaper than before. If you are interested in ,please call 02 8964 9711

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    A search on google doesn't give any clues! So who are you? where are you? and what services are you offering at what price?

Apart from New Japanese girl Gina and new management!
    Hi darling we are new management now , we have more pretty and young girls working today. We are in 18 Hargrave street darlinghurst. And now the price is cheaper than before. We offering massage, body to body, if you want more service ,please ask the girls. The girls can offer top service. If you are interested in ,please call 02 8964 9711 thank you

Banned
    I assume that you are a massage shop that offers extras rather than a full service shop!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice and discreet location which is always a bonus!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I assume that you are a massage shop that offers extras rather than a full service shop!
    Hi darling, we have 4 or 5 girls working everyday. we provide very professional massage, the girls can do body to body massage , we have special price for Christmas , massage price: we charge body to body massage :30 mins---$65, 45 mins----$95, 60 mins----$115, if you want more services , please ask the girls. Or call 8964 9711. Thank you

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Nice and discreet location which is always a bonus!
    Yes, darling, our location is very secret. It is close the museum station. Just behind of Pullman hotel.

Good luck with Sonyas old dig place.

Shop Owner

Darlinghurst 18

Quote Originally Posted by wthing View Post
    Good luck too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I liked Sonya. She'd always serve me a beer and have one herself when I was waiting for a girl, chatting all the time. She could have the demeanor of a young girl but I was sure she wasn't too young anymore. Any ideas what she's up to nowadays?
    Then suddenly the shop was under new management and an old Lady took over as mamasan. She was so furious when I rejected the only girl on offer that she threw me out after abusing me verbally, calling me a Nazi and such. Needless to say I never went back. I wasn't really offended. Her reaction was so absurd it still gives me a chuckle just thinking about that incident. So that management is out of business now? Wondering what could have led to that ;-)
    Good luck to the new management! Might poke my head in one day - maybe both :-D

[QUOTE=Hiatus;596127]I liked Sonya.

I remember Sonya from her hell days in 693. She was good and professional.
    In beginning 18 H had been good place, but lately went down. I think Sonya lost interest ( married rich $$$$ ).
    New owners should know success is

1.Girls
    2.Service
    3.Price

if something wrong with one of this .... expect unexpected !

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus View Post
    I liked Sonya. She'd always serve me a beer and have one herself when I was waiting for a girl, chatting all the time. She could have the demeanor of a young girl but I was sure she wasn't too young anymore. Any ideas what she's up to nowadays?
    Then suddenly the shop was under new management and an old Lady took over as mamasan. She was so furious when I rejected the only girl on offer that she threw me out after abusing me verbally, calling me a Nazi and such. Needless to say I never went back. I wasn't really offended. Her reaction was so absurd it still gives me a chuckle just thinking about that incident. So that management is out of business now? Wondering what could have led to that ;-)
    Good luck to the new management! Might poke my head in one day - maybe both :-D
    Hi darling , now we have already change all the girls, all the girls can also provide top service for you. They are all young and pretty. Please call 8964 9711. It won' t let u down. Thank you

Shop Owner
    [QUOTE=wthing;596268]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus View Post
    I liked Sonya.

I remember Sonya from her hell days in 693. She was good and professional.
    In beginning 18 H had been good place, but lately went down. I think Sonya lost interest ( married rich $$$$ ).
    New owners should know success is

1.Girls
    2.Service
    3.Price

if something wrong with one of this .... expect unexpected !
    Hi darling, now we have big promotion for the Christmas , we offering 17%off if customers are coming.
    And the girls are all friendly. Good education. Top service. Please call 8964 9711.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Christyhu;596587]
    Hi darling, now we have big promotion for the Christmas , we offering 17%off if customers are coming.
    And the girls are all friendly. Good education. Top service. Please call 8964 9711.
    Might actually take one for the team and check this place out one of the next days. Will report back to all bros.
    Cindy could you pls clarify, if you can. Is your shop now focusing on massage or did you take over the brothel license? Is FS still on offer?

Shop Owner
    [QUOTE=Hiatus;596801]
    Quote Originally Posted by Christyhu View Post
    Might actually take one for the team and check this place out one of the next days. Will report back to all bros.
    Cindy could you pls clarify, if you can. Is your shop now focusing on massage or did you take over the brothel license? Is FS still on offer?
    Hi darling, you can do whatever you like.the girls can offer good services for the customers.and we gonna have a new girl come to my shop tomorrow. You can come here to try tomorrow ,her body just like model,with long straight hair, mixed japan with Korea. Top service.

Shop Owner
    Today roster: Gina ( size 6, skinny body, long straight hai,height158 ,silky white skin. Just like a model, top services)
    Sandy( size 6, skinny body, height164, like play with customer. Top services)
    Coco ( busty, D cup, height160, sunshine and sweat smiling. Top services)
    Micky( busty, D cup, height162, long straight hair, new to this shop, top services )

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Christy take care walking up and down that staircase in your establishment. One of my fondest memories is watching Sonya tumble down that staircase after she had a screaming match with a customer. It took every ounce of strength for me not to laugh in her face as she stood up, fixed her hair, dress and heels and asks me "do you have a booking?" Ahahahaha. Good luck Ms or Mrs HU.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Christy take care walking up and down that staircase in your establishment. One of my fondest memories is watching Sonya tumble down that staircase after she had a screaming match with a customer. It took every ounce of strength for me not to laugh in her face as she stood up, fixed her hair, dress and heels and asks me "do you have a booking?" Ahahahaha. Good luck Ms or Mrs HU.
    What a gentleman you are, instead of helping her, you laughed ! Haha !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast