Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: VENUS : 22yo Thai - GORGEOUS girl, HOT body, FANTASTIC fuck!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    guys being asked to pay up front for things is very very VERY offensive. i've never done it in my life.

like fancy restaurants, and pretty much it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Venus recently? Her new pictures look hot.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Anyone seen Venus recently? Her new pictures look hot.
    I saw her recently:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post864120

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    At the end of the day you don't go there to fuck Wilson, yes it seems he can be rude with people but I have never had a problem with him. If he had asked me to pay up front for Venus I think I would have paid to lock her in, it reassures him you won't dip out if you are feeling drained after your first session, and it locks in a very fuckable hot Thai WL for you. Maybe he picked up on your body language or you had some attitude or something so then he just said fuck it and was rude to you. He is in the enviable position of running a very healthy business and good girls are almost always booked out so he doesn't need to be polite to people if he senses they might be wasting his or the girls time. Maybe one day I will piss him off and he will be rude to me, I would just say sorry so I can keep seeing quality pussy at a reasonable price. I would hate to be banned from there like some other members have been in the past ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by watercrickets View Post
    guys being asked to pay up front for things is very very VERY offensive. i've never done it in my life.

like fancy restaurants, and pretty much it.
    I take it you never boarded a plane or a train before?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    I take it you never boarded a plane or a train before?
    no.

i came here on a boat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanook2000 View Post
    You need to watch the Seinfeld soup Nazi episode hahaha

I appreciate your switch bait point being your first time there but I also think you've probably read many reviews here and none mentioning any problems once you know the routine.

I just think it must be a misunderstanding, maybe you got a little shirty at reception when asked to pay for both sessions...I don't know.

Anyway unlucky...."NO SOUP FOR YOU!"
    I see some similarities here. If you get up someone's nose you won't get any soup (girl). LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WRxEY8o3kc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOIGCyAR-0w

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by watercrickets View Post
    no.

i came here on a boat.
    You surely did pay shitload of money upfront to get a ride on that boat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Planning to see Venus tomorrow early! Any word of advice when I see her? haha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have fun.

Venus is a sweet girl and stunning girl.. don't fall in love.

I haven't seen her since she came back which is a year or so but I think you'll be amazed at how down to earth and genuine she is. Considering how good she looks.

It's funny because I am quite a skinny guy but I remember her joking with me because her legs are bigger than mine when I asked if she does a lot of squats.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    Have fun.

Venus is a sweet girl and stunning girl.. don't fall in love.

I haven't seen her since she came back which is a year or so but I think you'll be amazed at how down to earth and genuine she is. Considering how good she looks.

It's funny because I am quite a skinny guy but I remember her joking with me because her legs are bigger than mine when I asked if she does a lot of squats.
    I fall in love too easily especially with beautiful girls, unfortunately haha. Can't wait to see her and enjoy my time with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw, does anyone know what extra services she provides?? Just so I have enough on myself haha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Btw, does anyone know what extra services she provides?? Just so I have enough on myself haha!
    Not sure about extras, but she loves to be on top (cowgirl) which I did not get to try as I unloaded my shot with hard pounding during the doggie. I felt she was so tight on that position that I could not hold. and when I stopped pounding she said "Don't tell me that you already cum, I have not been on your top yet". Unfortunately, I had her for only half an hour and there was no time for that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Venus, she is super hot and pretty, probably the prettiest Thai girl I have every met, BBBJ was really good

But the GFE was not there, she doesnt like to kiss and looked tired and not interested during sex, she goes into positions that avoids too much contact

Overall, still quite good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear, hopefully she was just having a bad day.

I haven't seen her recently but I would be disappointed if there was no gfe. :/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Saw Venus, she is super hot and pretty, probably the prettiest Thai girl I have every met, BBBJ was really good

But the GFE was not there, she doesnt like to kiss and looked tired and not interested during sex, she goes into positions that avoids too much contact

Overall, still quite good
    Strange, I had an earlier session and she was all kisses and hugs/cuddles and was into our mish position like no tomorrow. Probably because I made her orgasm a few too many - that's why she was tired? Dunno. But she was definitely happy after we finished and ended on a high note.

On top of that, she's definitely better looking than CJ Miles and I would rather say she's beautiful rather than pretty and definitely hot. Love her ass haha! Very meaty

Definitely miss her now. Maybe will book her again in the near future. Who knows, since I just got back to punting from 2 years back. It's good to see Wilson as always. Great guy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

One of the best Kissers!

I have always seen Venus and I have never had a problem with her. She always smiles and she always gives her best for the service. Great kissing and overall best GFE service. She is definitely one of the best kissers in Ginza, that's for sure!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

kind of disappointed

Saw her yesterday, she was hot and pretty but the service was not up to the standard, not into dfk and been avoiding touching though i was gentle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her a few months back and although she is hot I just thought her service isn't as good as the other girls I've had at Ginza.
    We finished up about 10 mins before time and she told me to have a shower
    But all other girls stay with me right till the buzzer ,
    I think it was at the end of her shift and she did say she was tired ,
    So could be better to see her first thing ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

you don't have to defend her.

when i first saw her, we discussed this problem.

she did say that sometimes the guys aren't nice and she feels reluctant to perform better.

it can be a both way street.
    there's no need for you venus fans to keep defending here.

i had no problems with her. but i understand that there is this problem.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast