Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiny ; gorgeous! Just simply gorgeous! Such a sexy girl!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Tiny ; gorgeous! Just simply gorgeous! Such a sexy girl!!

As soon as Tiny opened the door and said "hi", I was in lust!!

Tiny looked absolutely gorgeous in her little black dress and high heels; her long hair bouncing on her shoulders and tits.

There is always something about a girl that just hooks you in; with Tiny it was her lips - she has the most beautiful lips, so full and kissable. The gentleman in me wanted to kiss them, but the beast in me wanted them wrapped around my cock!

But the lips were just the entree to this lavish banquet; the sensitive tits, the squeezeable arse, the perfect skin, the creamy thighs, the tight wet pussy - all delicious!.

Tiny was a bit nervous and not sure what to do at first because it was her first day ever as a WL.

I sould backtrack a bit at this stage and fill you all in on the Tiny story for those who don't know it.

To cut a long story short a punter on this forum, freelancer, introduced us all to a girl he met who was very sexy but not really confident she was hot enough, but wanted to be a WL. MOC came to the rescue and signed her up and today was her first day (check out the thread for the full story).

Anyway the gentleman in me prevailed temporalily and we tongue kissed for a while and I fondled Tiny's tits and arse - she has such a sexy body! I know some of you like girls who are just skin and bones and if thats what you like then fair enough - Tiny is not built like that. And thank the fucking Creator for that ! Tiny has got the sexiest hips, and arse and thighs - right up there with the best I have ever seen! Rubbing my throbbing cock against her hot body was as close to heaven as you can get without dying!

Tiny was really keen to please and asked me what I wanted her to do for me - I love this girl's attitude; she is a natural born subvmissive. I got her to get get down her knees and suck me off.

She kept looking up at me with those sexy eyes and saying things like "Am I doing it right" "Am I pleasing you" I love this girls attitude !

Her bbbj was awesome - too awesome in fact - so I had to pull her off my cock and layed her on the bed and went about exploring every centimetre of her sexy body.

She loved having her nipples squeezed and once I started licking her freshly waxed pussy she got totally out of control horny and wet and shivvering wildly!

I really couldn't put off fucking Tiny any longer. The first sensation of feeling my cock squeezing it's way inside Tiny's tight pussy is one of those sensations I will carry with me to my grave - she felt so good!

We fucked cowgirl, missionary, doggie and sideways, and few positions in between and all of them were fucking awesome!. Tiny is just such a sexy girl. Everything I did with her just felt so amazing - like I was doing it for the first time time ever. She is just an amazing sexy girl!

I don't really know what more to say. I just want to get on the phone and book her again.

I just want to feel her, smell her, taste her, fuck her again and again !

I am a seasoned punter and usually immune from the charms of a sexy young girl, but Tiny is different; she is a special girl. I really don't know how to explain it. Just book her, spend some time with her, explore her, experience her body and mind. You will treasure the time you spend with her for ever - I know I will. She is a very special girl !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review Rooter

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I'm tipping she's tiny

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She sounds special, just like all the other special girls rooter has reviewed... hehehe... In any case, she sounds innocent, fresh and lovely. Quite a contrast to freelancer's suggestion that she may like it a little rough? Hmmm.. where did I get that idea...?

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    In any case, she sounds innocent, fresh and lovely. Quite a contrast to freelancer's suggestion that she may like it a little rough?
    interesting ...

TinyTiny
    I'm both if you look at the MOC advertising it says "great personalities" haha~

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTiny View Post
    Like some one mention you seem to have that personality that draw people in, You sound interesting,genuine and caring

All I can say is have a great time and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb View Post
    Looks meatier in pics - MoC uses the same photos too unfortunately.
    If you read Wilisno's review on Tiny, I think he gave a very detailed descriptions on her body !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

She looked a lot sexier in the figure hugging little black dress she was wearing yesterday.
    And she looked sensational in her bra and g-string.
    Maybe they should put up some new pics.

Banned
    Hey Lt.Tiny, is it possible for you to make 2-3 lovely photos yourself then send to enquiry@myoutcall.com? It may make everything easy. Or we could take new shots for you on this Saturday.

Duncan

TinyTiny
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post

Hey Lt.Tiny, is it possible for you to make 2-3 lovely photos yourself then send to enquiry@myoutcall.com? It may make everything easy. Or we could take new shots for you on this Saturday.

Duncan
    I'll take the photos on saturday

I initially thought the "personalities" was just a spelling mistake by Duncan, but i soon discovered it was actually a very accurate description. Tiny has many personalities!
    Some that I discovered during our all too brief one hour session are :
    shy schoolgirl
    horny submissive
    cock craving nympho
    innocent newbie
    sultry temptress
    who knows how many many more there are !
    I will just have to see her again and discover some more

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    After reading the 2 reviews and experiences of wilisno's and rooter's, tiny could possibly cater to all personas so preferred by a variety of punters. Her ability to accommodate the range of sexual appetites could prove a very successful, if not profitable career. Her open mind and willing sexual curiosity is the perfect antidote to satisfy the needs of the majority. Quite an impressive display of performance and entrepreneurial interaction is shown when opportunities arise. To say, turning a question into an opportunity is a brilliant tactic on her part. This will win her many fans in her working life. Congratulations on well received reviews, tiny! Thanks rooter and wilisno for a varied enjoyable insight into this young, sexual ingénue...

TinyTiny is a natural, very free-spirited girl !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    TinyTiny is a natural, very free-spirited girl !

Totally agree.
    TinyTiny is 100% genuine. Her desire to please and the pleasure she derives from sex are absolutely for real.
    She was always asking me what I liked and wanted her to do, and similarly was not afraid to ask me to do certain things to her that turned her on - I won't go into details .
    She is a great fuck to put it simply !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WoW..Big thank you to Rooter for your supports!

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer View Post
    WoW..Big thank you to Rooter for your supports!
    It was a PLEASURE !!

TinyTiny
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Totally agree.
    TinyTiny is 100% genuine. Her desire to please and the pleasure she derives from sex are absolutely for real.
    She was always asking me what I liked and wanted her to do, and similarly was not afraid to ask me to do certain things to her that turned her on - I won't go into details .
    She is a great fuck to put it simply !
    You were pretty good yourself

From the reviews I've read, TinyTiny is submissive in the bedroom. I was wondering if those that have been with her think that is could switch and sometimes be a dominant?

Or perhaps Tiny may know?

Don't know about Tiny specifically - maybe she will come online and reply once she comes back from church choir practice.
    but generally speaking, based on 5 years experience in the bdsm scene, I have always found that subbies make the best doms when they switch because they have experienced it from the other side.
    Anyway its all just hypothetical of course because Tiny is just an innocent schoolgirl.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast